Pages:
Author

Topic: Study says being rich is determined by chance rather than intelligence or talent - page 17. (Read 2986 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Activity: 490
Being rich is according to fate and predestination
Hmmmm..

They say that chance only knock ones you have to grab it but also you have to do something you have to work on it wisely.
Exactly and on point.

I have always felt people who achieved success where mainly in the right place right time
and with right decision.

Yes I do believe in this kind of quote,a person having the ability to work for their chances with the combination pof their mindset and eager to change the cylcle of their live,those are the people that having The opportunity to be successdul p.Q

It is true that a lot of rich people are born with a silver spoon in their mouths. They are born rich. But there are also many people who came from a poor family who strived hard to be millionaires, or billionaires. They had worked hard to achieve the status they have now, and it is not just in a snap of a finger. They have been through a lot of hard work and ssacrifices and pains before they become one of the wealthiest. So I believe that success comes from the eagerness and hardwork of a person. We should not just wait for luck or fate to come to us, we should also work ourselves out to achieve our dreams. Chances or luck or opportunity may come or knock just once, so when it does, grab it and never let  it go. Do your best shot and work hard for it.
Indeed, i always believe that there will always be a reason to success, not a pure luck.
The thing that i just realized and forgot to write it on my previous post is there is a thing called creativity, and creativity cant be calculated nor predicted.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Hmmmm..

They say that chance only knock ones you have to grab it but also you have to do something you have to work on it wisely.
Exactly and on point.

I have always felt people who achieved success where mainly in the right place right time
and with right decision.

Yes I do believe in this kind of quote,a person having the ability to work for their chances with the combination pof their mindset and eager to change the cylcle of their live,those are the people that having The opportunity to be successdul p.Q

It is true that a lot of rich people are born with a silver spoon in their mouths. They are born rich. But there are also many people who came from a poor family who strived hard to be millionaires, or billionaires. They had worked hard to achieve the status they have now, and it is not just in a snap of a finger. They have been through a lot of hard work and ssacrifices and pains before they become one of the wealthiest. So I believe that success comes from the eagerness and hardwork of a person. We should not just wait for luck or fate to come to us, we should also work ourselves out to achieve our dreams. Chances or luck or opportunity may come or knock just once, so when it does, grab it and never let  it go. Do your best shot and work hard for it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
In my opinion, there are chances of getting rich in both sides.Intelligent or talented means not all educated people.It's the real thing to be rich with intelligence.But in all cases, it's not possible to get all with intelligence,luck or chance also needs.So to be rich,there is not just one more or less.

Definitely right, we really never know what could be our future looks like. Lucky for those who already born rich and for those who were born poor then they need to work hard just to have the chance to be rich. There are a lot of cases that some were rich due to they were lucky that they win millions by joining some games. But intelligent and talent can also make us rich if we will used it properly and this will also be take sometime to achieve our goals.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 507
Being rich not determine by chance rather than intelligence or talent. A good example Mr Bill Gates the person who become rich using his talent. The example of the person who become rich because of the chance are those person with skill with the help of other person in giving his chance to explore his talent.
If we study the lives of the ones who are now billionaires and that the ones whose lives have been significantly changed, then we’ll notice that all of them have done lot of hard work and that they have done so many efforts in their lives, only then they have managed to make this much name and that they have earned this much money. You need to put in your best and that you can’t rely on your luck entirely.
Activity: 340
Activity: 627
Merit: 14
Crypto Article Sharer!!!
In my opinion, there are chances of getting rich in both sides.Intelligent or talented means not all educated people.It's the real thing to be rich with intelligence.But in all cases, it's not possible to get all with intelligence,luck or chance also needs.So to be rich,there is not just one more or less.
Activity: 132
Merit: 1
Yes, I believe it can be. But being rich and successful is not only a matter of chance, but more of personal qualities! What about this qualities build the prerequisites for the smile of fortune?

I agree. I do not think that being rich is determined by chance, it happens if you develop certain traits.  Most of the money making tools require patience, whether it is a business or an investment. You'll  need to remember that most investments do much, much better if they are left alone. Trading in and out of the market or changing your mind frequently can come with higher fees or other monetary setbacks. Time are investments best friend.
Activity: 168
Hmmmm..

Exactly and on point.

and with right decision.

Activity: 462
Merit: 515
Many people will depends on their chance which will rely on their luck just like playing lottery. As far as I know most of people winning on lottery are those people who are just ordinary people, not as talented nor intelligent which means only luck can tell everything. On the other hand, those talented and intelligent people use their skills in order to earn much more money by their hard work and effort which they can be proud.

Well I have a different opinion in this case. For me, there must be these three things for a successful ending. No one can go alone with luck having no talent and chance. Same, three wouldn’t be anybody who can claim to be successful and rich just with the chance only and having no intelligence. Everyone who have succeeded, had a combo of these three somewhere.

Well, in real life it doesn't work like you say that no one can do with luck alone having no talent and chance. I don't know what you mean by chance here (to me, it is luck itself), by the common wisdom says you don't need brains if you have luck at your side. Actually, you need to have some brains so as not to lose your head when you, say, win a few million dollars in lottery, but nothing out of the ordinary. There are enough common people winning a huge amount of money now and then, and some of them are able to remain quite sane at that and use their winnings wisely.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
Many people will depends on their chance which will rely on their luck just like playing lottery. As far as I know most of people winning on lottery are those people who are just ordinary people, not as talented nor intelligent which means only luck can tell everything. On the other hand, those talented and intelligent people use their skills in order to earn much more money by their hard work and effort which they can be proud.

Well I have a different opinion in this case. For me, there must be these three things for a successful ending. No one can go alone with luck having no talent and chance. Same, three wouldn’t be anybody who can claim to be successful and rich just with the chance only and having no intelligence. Everyone who have succeeded, had a combo of these three somewhere.
Activity: 585
Opportunity is very important in all things. Good opportunity to help you succeed at work. Know the opportunity to think about how you know how to make money. In addition to the weak and need good, talent is the opportunity in business is important.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
But don't you have to seize the chance and opportunity? Some people will never step up to the plate so probably have 0 chance.
Activity: 132
Merit: 1
To be rich in short time, you just need to invest your money wisely. Some beginners make the mistake of investing money only to realize a few years later that those funds are needed somewhere else. Consider the time frame of each and every investment you make. Few advisors will recommend touching money in the stock market before five years is up, but a money market account or certificates of deposit can turn around quicker than that.

I do not think this requires any luck, it comes with experience.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
Well everyone has their own way to success but I believe that being rich you have to do things in a certain way.There is a science of being rich.Anyone who follow the scientific principles of being rich either consciously or unconsciously will inevitably be rich.There is a thinking substance through which wealth is created.
Activity: 854
Merit: 272
Hey there, intelligence and talent are the tools to become rich but being rich is determined by one's chance on how they will execute their strategy in life. There's always a chance for everyone and we just need to come up with the best strategy to use our intelligence and/or talent to gain wealth.
Activity: 182
yes, i agree because poverty is not the hindrance to succes,  But sometimes we accept  failure in our goals in life , I  wonder  why my peers seem to be prospering my way more than my talent, it might not be because they're better at their jobs it's probably just down to random chance, according to a new computer model of wealth simulation and high technology. Charting a working lifespan more than 40 years.

I think that intelligence and hard work must be on one person to succeed but the reality is not so and this proves that everything I observed is true. Getting every opportunity that comes to our lives is an opportunity that we should not ignore.
In a country whose sovereignty is questioned and adheres to Western standards of thought, it goes against what our environment teaches us from the day we are born.
Activity: 2
I do not agree that one can get rich by chance. To keep yourself closer to the financial finish line, there are a few common financial pitfalls you can avoid.
Activity: 187
Merit: 2
I do not think one become rich by chance, it is all about proper planning that only a few people do. In order to fall under the umbrella of "Financial Responsibility" most people understand that they need to start planning early. However, despite best intentions, often times the culprit called life gets in the way. Home improvements, car repairs and unexpected job losses all seem to come together to put a kink in even the most well-laid financial plans.

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Being rich not determine by chance rather than intelligence or talent. A good example Mr Bill Gates the person who become rich using his talent. The example of the person who become rich because of the chance are those person with skill with the help of other person in giving his chance to explore his talent.
Pages:
Jump to: