Pages:
Author

Topic: Study says being rich is determined by chance rather than intelligence or talent - page 15. (Read 2986 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
I thinnk, on my opinion .. much better  that you have determined and talented self ..because if you have talent  and determination  you will be successful and rich.. most of all people  say study  is not important is you have talent and determination.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
instead of chance I would say it is determined by having an entrepreneurship spirit and create your own chances, as soon as you try in many areas to do something of course the chance of being richer is higher and you create your own chance.
Activity: 510
Merit: 102
"There is a huge difference between those who made a lot of money and those who are rich," - Marlene Dietrich.

A smart or lucky person can get a lot of money, but only a wise person can save them.
If you are a movie star or an athlete you could make a lot of money but it will only last if you are smart enough to handle your assets, if not it will vanish just like that, we have seen many sports stars who made millions end up filing for bankruptcy. So having intelligence and talent is equally important to become rich and you cannot be rich by chance unless you are inheriting the wealth.
No, I think talent and intelligence is the most important asset to become rich because if those people have this kind of ability then there are more chances to be rich. Yes, chances are the nearest words to describe things people have to get but it will not happen without dedication, skills and knowledge towards the success of one's dream.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
"There is a huge difference between those who made a lot of money and those who are rich," - Marlene Dietrich.

A smart or lucky person can get a lot of money, but only a wise person can save them.
If you are a movie star or an athlete you could make a lot of money but it will only last if you are smart enough to handle your assets, if not it will vanish just like that, we have seen many sports stars who made millions end up filing for bankruptcy. So having intelligence and talent is equally important to become rich and you cannot be rich by chance unless you are inheriting the wealth.
Activity: 182
Being rich in my opinion is not from talent or intelligence.
but indeed someone already has a line and also destiny to become rich, even many rich people who come from a poor life and also do not have a high education, but that does not mean we are resigned to the circumstances
and become a lazy person to seek knowledge education and become a smart person.
but there are times when we must be in the knowledge and knowledge of knowledge widely for a time when we become a wealthy, we are not easy to fool someone who is smarter than us, essentially if we can be smart and also rich, it is much better .
Activity: 54
I thin that, nothing can change a person's fate except from the person himself, it all depends on our own whether to try or not, I believe the effort does not betray the results. unless
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
I beg to disagree to this we all know that each and all of us has the right timing and our own clock right but we must consider that we ourselves are needed to work hard and even have a smarter brain and good attitude in life,.
thats only 2 factor of many factors that make you rich. Chance is indeed the only most importabt thing to become rich because if you dont have chance like an example you want to start certain business but yoi dont have capital and not even eligible for starting mass crowdfunding then what you can do?
I do agree that that rich determined by chance other than intelligence or talent, but being rich is different from being success.
Chances may come along the way but the resourcefulness and the creativity of our mind will put meaning into it and make it valuable. No matter how many chances being dumped into you, but if you are not intelligent enough to make it prosper, it's still useless. Besides, if you keep on waiting for chance to come, I don't think there's going to happen. Chances are good because it knocks on your door to offer something special, but sometimes I think it's better if you find your own door, offer your service where you excel and be progressive.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Lets Go Adab
I am not entirely surprised by this at all actually, anecdotally I have always felt people who achieved success where mainly in the right place right time. Whether that be born to a certain family or class, or to a certain country, or area of a country, these things all effect where we will end up. Good to know us average folk can still make it in this rigged world Wink

Actually i do not really think that being a chance is a choice because it was actually depends on how you are really determined to become rich at the earliest stage of your life, you always need to work hard in order to earn something.
Activity: 621
Merit: 108
I beg to disagree to this we all know that each and all of us has the right timing and our own clock right but we must consider that we ourselves are needed to work hard and even have a smarter brain and good attitude in life,.

Actually working hard doesn't have anything to do with being (becoming) rich. Never did.
Activity: 153
Merit: 14
SOLARIS COIN
I also questioned why is it like that, because informations are available in the internet for us to explore and to know and try but it does take a lot of courage to try and test it for own and believe it will succeed.
Activity: 173
I agree with that, I once read a book. The book tells every person in the world only lose one person is the Lucky One. Lucky people can become rich only in a short time and minimal capital.
Activity: 19
I differ slightly with the assertion of this article where it posits that chance ALONE is a factor in determining who gets wealthy and who doesn't...I think its a both "chance + talent/inteligence among other variables.
Activity: 532
Well I mean we're really need an absolutely good chance to being rich, inteligency and talent is just another tools for we to go through. In my religion to becoming a successful and rich we need to be struggle and praying, if there is a chance don't waste it and be patience, don't give up if you have a challenge.
Activity: 22
Rich people try to make themselves rich.The poor have always wanted to be rich.

If you don't intend to create wealth with all your heart and soul, you are likely to create little wealth.
Activity: 55
According to my personal belief a successful person is a person who dared to accept the opportunities that are in sight. From various successes such as the height of knowledge that he has or with hard work will be lost with the lucky people dare to take risks with opportunities that exist. As talented and intelligent people can not necessarily beat a coincidence. This is the reality of life.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 251
KUWA.ai
thats only 2 factor of many factors that make you rich. Chance is indeed the only most importabt thing to become rich because if you dont have chance like an example you want to start certain business but yoi dont have capital and not even eligible for starting mass crowdfunding then what you can do?
I do agree that that rich determined by chance other than intelligence or talent, but being rich is different from being success.
Activity: 396
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Being rich is having a plenty of money but intelligence and your whole attitude will see its difference.
In that quotation there can be a question for the rich and the man / women who knows of being a truly rich is not by money. The deep meaning of being rich is the character you build in your own not only the money.
Activity: 322
Activity: 140

Pages:
Jump to: