Pages:
Author

Topic: Substratum ICO - August 7-September 7 (Pre-Sale with Bonuses Available Now) - page 16. (Read 72567 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
I just stumbled into this thread. They seem to be very active on Youtube and Twitter.

https://youtu.be/OVDJ8hvJYe4

This video along with a platform release is a large reason why this coin bounced from around 37 cents and has pumped to 60+ cents over the past day or so. 
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Oh Substratum has set itself up really well. its in the prime time. Substratum has a strong hand all by tself by being a first player, but not only that, they are VERY proactive, they mean what they say, and they say what they do. I am very impressed with this project and will be in it for the long term and will be adding more to my position.
Activity: 2
one of the top 10 coins of 2018
Activity: 8
When can we expect 1 usd?
Activity: 19
I just stumbled into this thread. They seem to be very active on Youtube and Twitter.

https://youtu.be/OVDJ8hvJYe4
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Given the ambition of the project, they're not going to get anywhere near their end goal if they spent all their time on here answering questions. The person they hired to do community management is most likely only responsible for posting updates which is the main reason I come back to this thread.
Activity: 196
what's the buzz on this one? Hmmm
The team said on twitter that they will make a major announcement next week.

Ok but I don´t see that as a reason not to reply here. They are reading this aren´t they?
I don't think so, to be honest.
Trying not to sound harsh, but I think they've got a lot better things to do than read here and ask the same questions over and over again.
If you really have a question for them, they do an AMA (ask me anything) about every week.

But that would require some effort on the part of him.
Its way easier to just complain here
Activity: 70
I follow Substratum on CoinGenome https://coingenome.com/coin/sub and would love to know when the next update is?

Excited to watch this project grow Wink
Activity: 7

Ok but I don´t see that as a reason not to reply here. They are reading this aren´t they?
Trying not to sound harsh, but I think they've got a lot better things to do than read here and ask the same questions over and over again.
If you really have a question for them, they do an AMA (ask me anything) about every week.

I mean they can even hire someone on Upwork to keep all social media channels updated. It just doens look to to neglect negative sentiment and fud being spread about your product. If you care you would do something about it.
They keep their twitter updated. If you have questions, contact them there.

I don't know any crypto project that is active in some bitcointalk forum thread..

Yes that is what I see as well, but I think it is important as it is linked form coinmarketcap so people who are looking for info from there about a project will get to this page seeying all this negativity while I think this is a positive project but who knows when there is so little to show.
Activity: 280
Merit: 107

I mean they can even hire someone on Upwork to keep all social media channels updated. It just doens look to to neglect negative sentiment and fud being spread about your product. If you care you would do something about it.
They keep their twitter updated. If you have questions, contact them there.

I don't know any crypto project that is active in some bitcointalk forum thread..

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
I think a lot of people are waiting on the release of roadmap, and product which gives a strong indication that Sub's price will increase rapidly
Why is the team not responding here? Seems like bad marketing to me for a promising product. Many questions and acusations here that need to be addressed.
Activity: 360
Merit: 1
Several people have already left comments on your ICO page: https://icoholder.com/en/substratum-2863 It would be great if you will follow your page and help your potential investors.

they don't have time to read comments from investors they are busy with spendig our ICO money
Activity: 61
You guys are completely blind if you ever think they are going to release a product, if you follow the twitter you see the main coder keeps "running into issues and delays" more excuses are posted on his feed about why they arent making any progress. When I say its a scam , I mean they do not have a working product whatsoever, they said they had "private focus groups" testing the product, they said there was going to be a beta. Instead we only got cheap videos any entry level coder could make that displays a "run by substratum network"

These people are just blowing through the ICO money like crazy to get more hype, get more paid shills like Mcafee, having a bunch of meet ups, giving away expensive gear. Where do you think the money came from? They are squandering all the money and one it dries up, they will simply claim they failed to produce a product, so ya in my mind that is scam. You could all it something else sure but to me its a complete scam, they are pretending like they have this grand scheme and idea that they can achieve but its all lies.

I linked Justins criminal history before and its not good, someone should pay for the police report so we can see what he did.

I have honestly spent alot of time looking through the videos and reading all the information, their is so many inconsistencies that anyone investigating without a bias will clearly see it. Literal red flags everywhere. There is going to be a point when they finally squander through all the ICO money, at the rate they are blowing money and paying shills, it wont be long.

PS Follow the team on twitter, this coin at this point is nothing more then new daily excuses and broken promises and I dare anyone to find anyone who claims to been part of their private test group, i scowered the internet and honestly if thy had a group like that, someone somewhere would be talking.

Yeah, and we should totally believe one anonymous guy, a newbie on Bitcointalk forum with only 12 posts.
If you don't like the project, why spreading FUD?

Since when do the number of messages affect their constructiveness? I completely agree with the author that the project is really a scam! A lot of symptoms point to this.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 123
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Substratum isn't much of a decentralized project if ISPs can block the ports/nodes from connecting to the server. The first step towards creating a decentralized space would be developing the platform without requiring components from centralized sources. "Decentralized" Cryptocurrencies card projects for example used a centralized card issuer for issuing crypto cards. Now the deal is off and everyone is stranded.
Pages:
Jump to: