Pages:
Author

Topic: Substratum ICO - August 7-September 7 (Pre-Sale with Bonuses Available Now) - page 18. (Read 72567 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
It is obvious that the team doesn't want to publish their plans about beta release in order to have a more steep pump uppon release.
They are doing public appearances to increase the hype before beta release. The most important about this project is that it is definitely going to be adopted by the masses when released, especially when thinking about the internet restrictions in many countries with very large populations (especially China). Taking that into consideration, the success of the project is sure to me and more importantly at some point will not depend on the crypto-investing world but on real needs.
Activity: 56
They said that they will launch beta in December 2017 (in their Whitepaper). Did that happen? Is there beta product?
Did said they did a "private alpha" test, and the only thing they have shown is just a site in a browser, saying "it works" but we don't have any proof of the fact it used the Substratum network...
Personnally, I'm really waiting for an open beta, but there's nothing like this for the moment.

Im, I'm scarry of the serious of the team , but it's pity because this projet look's extremely good !

But i still keep hopeness in this projet for the moment .

If someone have any source of news where we can monitor it , i take with pleasure.

Thank you.
F2b
Activity: 2127
Merit: 926
They said that they will launch beta in December 2017 (in their Whitepaper). Did that happen? Is there beta product?
Did said they did a "private alpha" test, and the only thing they have shown is just a site in a browser, saying "it works" but we don't have any proof of the fact it used the Substratum network...
Personnally, I'm really waiting for an open beta, but there's nothing like this for the moment.
Activity: 90
F2b
Do you guys think that SUB can go back to 3$ anytime soon?
If they launch a product (even in beta or alpha), it will for sure.
Otherwise, nope.
Activity: 90
Do you guys think that SUB can go back to 3$ anytime soon?
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
My prediction is only who launches product first and also quality product which can affect more number of people in the world, with solving some real life problem will survive. Substratum have all qualities!
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Feels like sub will go down now
Volatility  is low in hourly chart.
Maybe a good time to increase your coins.
Activity: 350
Merit: 112
Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0
Saupher, you wrote you did extensive research about the team, can you go in more detail about your findings?
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Why do people have so much disagreement about this project that I just bought substratum
Activity: 12
Substratum is absolute a 100 percent scam, I have done extensive research on the project and team. I will soon be purchasing the arrest records of Justin Tabb and exposing him for lying to the world about why he was arrested.

look over my previous posts, literally the only proof they have of a product at all is sketchy videos and a simple program that refreshes web pages and says powered by substratum.  literally thats all they have and so many sheep and zealots dont care, they keep giving away huge prizes to buy more followers etc, they pay people who are known to shill coins for a price and also who extort people who arent paying enough.
Activity: 50
I've been telling people to buy sub here since it went from 30c and it went a bit down
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
Bought a few decent project.
F2b
Is it still time to buy some sub or wait a little bit longer to see how the market goes ?
Interessant question... In my opinion:
- If you have a trader approach, I think you should buy soon because the market is quite low actually (although it can go lower)
- With a technical approach, it is a bit different: if you are very confident in the project, you can invest now, so that when a product is released, you can make profit. Otherwise, you can wait a working product is released and then invest on the growth potential of the project. The last one is the less risky, and this is a long term investment.
You're free to choose, the market needs winners and loosers anyway.
Activity: 20
Is it still time to buy some sub or wait a little bit longer to see how the market goes ?
Activity: 44
Are there news updates coming for this week?
Activity: 280
Merit: 107
No you don't just giving your opinion. You're accusing some people / a company of scamming, without any proof. In my country, that's illegal.

Where have I accused them of being a scam? I have done no such thing! I merely commented on an issue I see with their performance.  

You are making false accusations against me. So what does that make you?
You're right, I mixed you up with saupher. My bad.

You're the guy that said "An idea, no matter how great, isn't worth much to consumers without a product."
Did you see Cardano with a market cap of $10 billion dollars? Or EOS at $6 billion dollars. Not worth much?  Grin
Activity: 512
Merit: 20
No you don't just giving your opinion. You're accusing some people / a company of scamming, without any proof. In my country, that's illegal.

Where have I accused them of being a scam? I have done no such thing! I merely commented on an issue I see with their performance.  

You are making false accusations against me. So what does that make you?
Activity: 280
Merit: 107
Neither is talking trash without any proof.

Where is the product?

Until they have a product people can use, I stand by what I said about their performance.

Don't be so defensive. I am not attacking you; I am merely exercising my right to share an opinion about a company.
Activity: 512
Merit: 20
Neither is talking trash without any proof.

Where is the product?

Until they have a product people can use, I stand by what I said about their performance.

Don't be so defensive. I am not attacking you; I am merely exercising my right to share an opinion about a company.
Pages:
Jump to: