Pages:
Author

Topic: Substratum ICO - August 7-September 7 (Pre-Sale with Bonuses Available Now) - page 20. (Read 72567 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 112
Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0
Bitcoin has corrected 5 times by 80% in the recent years, this seems to be number 6. From that perspective things are still within a regular correction. And I guess there are many more who panic sell than hold at all costs, but you got a point
Activity: 7
Merit: 8

Substratum is not a scam, you can check their work on https://github.com/substratum/substratum

lol what you linked has nothing to do with the substratum being discussed here.

did you even read the github?
Activity: 512
Merit: 20
Price don't go down because they could be scam, but all market go down...

Correct. Bitcoin is going down; therefore, all alts are going down with it. As long as Bitcoin remains bearish, alts will remain bearish. Smart traders don't hodl at all costs; they buy and sell when it makes sense to. There is no guarantee prices will return to what they were. But there is profit for those who are wise enough to take it.
Activity: 200
Merit: 101
I posted a question today in their telegram chat, regarding the product and scam accusations....and got banned immediately. It seems they have something to hide. Why would you want to avoid a discussion at all costs, they should also be happy about any additional telegram member. Very weird, never happened to me before.

I am going to sell my position as I have 0 trust anymore.

It is interesting how people react when price go down and when go up. When go up are all excited and tell how good project is when go down people start to say what a scam they are and so on...

Substratum is not a scam, you can check their work on https://github.com/substratum/substratum

They are just annoyed of people asking always same question, you have your answer on github.

Price don't go down because they could be scam, but all market go down...
I posted a question today in their telegram chat, regarding the product and scam accusations....and got banned immediately. It seems they have something to hide. Why would you want to avoid a discussion at all costs, they should also be happy about any additional telegram member. Very weird, never happened to me before.

I am going to sell my position as I have 0 trust anymore.
Activity: 70
Merit: 21
Bottom line - there is NO product.

The price will continue to fall until there is a public release of some prototype. If the prototype delivers some of the promises, the price will rise.

It's literally that simple. All the reddit banning and marketing won't help SUB now, not until they get their act together.
Activity: 30
Merit: 2
The substratum from the price of $ 3 (January 9) dropped to $ 1 today. I believe that now is a great time to buy Substratum. The market is beginning to grow, and with it the cost of the substratum is likely to return to $ 3. The project is strong, just could not stand the fall in the overall market capitalization. Have time to buy on sale today!

It was down to 0.30 before the december run and actually not much has changed since then, so why it shouldn't fall further under 0.5$?
I might have a closer look on the project if it reaches less 0.5$, what bugs me most is their revenue stream. So far it is not super easy and cheap not many might use their technology.
Maybe I misunderstood something when I quickly went over it, but so far I understand you need to pay to use their technology which is always a big burden for fast adoption.

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I fully agree, Substratum is a total scam with no product, they just keep lying and making excuses and have not proven 1 single thing yet.  This is a huge scam coin and they used up tons of ICO money to get people to shill it and  give away tons of free prizes.

all hype no delivery.

gg

what about the Private Alpha Test?? No one? It's in the roadmap for DECEMBER...

I want to believe but for now I agree with that.
Is the delay the main concern or are there others, so far I had the impression it was a serous project, also team looks good to me...
Activity: 71
I fully agree, Substratum is a total scam with no product, they just keep lying and making excuses and have not proven 1 single thing yet.  This is a huge scam coin and they used up tons of ICO money to get people to shill it and  give away tons of free prizes.

all hype no delivery.

gg

what about the Private Alpha Test?? No one? It's in the roadmap for DECEMBER...
Activity: 12

all hype no delivery.

gg
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
Can Substratum host dynamic data such as website serving  data from a database or video content that changes frequently?

Thank You
Activity: 280
Merit: 107
ill will keep my eyes on it.looking forwards. Interested to join the bounty. when the accepted participate list will be available ?

Where you find these type of information about bounty campaign? Please, explain that.
There is no bounty campaign for SUB.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
ill will keep my eyes on it.looking forwards. Interested to join the bounty. when the accepted participate list will be available ?

Where you find these type of information about bounty campaign? Please, explain that.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Activity: 70
Merit: 21
The substratum from the price of $ 3 (January 9) dropped to $ 1 today. I believe that now is a great time to buy Substratum. The market is beginning to grow, and with it the cost of the substratum is likely to return to $ 3. The project is strong, just could not stand the fall in the overall market capitalization. Have time to buy on sale today!

It's called an alt-bubble. You are a full member, so I suppose you were here 6 months ago when alts crashed to the ground?

Most of the top alts then dropped 70%, and took at least a few months to achieve their ATH again.

Right now most of the stuff going on has nothing to do with coins, but rather the market cycle.

The project is strong and weak at the same time - it doesn't exist, so everything about it is vacuously true. You can call it a project when they get the public beta out, which they've been promising for over a month.
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
Just another case of a lot of FUD here. Project is still very new and some time to develop is necessary as with anything that is worthwhile so I will continue to wait and watch this project rise up.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Usechain - the first mirror identity blockchain
Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die
Substratum has apparently done 2 coin "burns" since inception.
However, why weren't the coins actually burned by being sent to a 0x00.. address, or using a burn function (which doesn't exist in the contract, an oversight?) ?

Instead the coins were just sent in a standard fashion to :

https://etherscan.io/token/0x12480e24eb5bec1a9d4369cab6a80cad3c0a377a?a=0xd41d37f9865cc121f71957e6eafb09cbdc98d6c3

Thus:  Is there anyway to verify this Substratum address' private key isn't owned by anybody ? Cause sorry to say, this isn't "burning".

The team needs to explain/rectify this.

Pages:
Jump to: