Pages:
Author

Topic: Substratum ICO - August 7-September 7 (Pre-Sale with Bonuses Available Now) - page 23. (Read 72567 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I bought in at $0.90 USD yesterday, and then I bought some more last night at $1.34 USD, and I want to buy more even though it's $1.51 USD.... should I wait or buy now?

I really like the tech and team behind this. I like the fact they're giving actual results but I also would like to make money off this.... so in your opinion, buy now or wait?

I see this being around a 10$ coin, so if you're in it for the long run the I'd say go head and buy now. Or at least buy some and then if the market dips again average it out by buying more. Long term though I see it at least 5x from where it is now, if not more. Plus what the team are trying to achieve goes beyond just making a profit off the coins.

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I bought in at $0.90 USD yesterday, and then I bought some more last night at $1.34 USD, and I want to buy more even though it's $1.51 USD.... should I wait or buy now?

I really like the tech and team behind this. I like the fact they're giving actual results but I also would like to make money off this.... so in your opinion, buy now or wait?
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
 Ктo-нибyдь знaeт y Substratum ecть кoшeлeк oфициaльный? Гдe xpaнит?
Activity: 158
Merit: 20
Substratum Ramblings Part II

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-N5qW8bgpw&feature=youtu.be

In this video our CEO discusses:

What We Have Proved:  our Network works!  Alpha I Test Video is on YouTube and Alpha II Test Video is upcoming as we move into PUBLIC BETA.

What We Learned:

We learned we can render NOT ONLY Substratum Hosted Web-sites but ALL Web Content through our network, even non Substratum Hosted sites like Facebook or YouTube for people who run a node.

We learned we needed more advanced routing & security to make that take place.

How It's Better

Mass Adoption will be MUCH faster with this Unstoppable "VPN" (Note - Substratum is not a VPN but this is an expression so people understand what we are referring to).  Anyone running a node gets FREE access to the entire web and also gets paid in $SUB for requests they serve.

CORES Network - our CORES network is a beautiful innovation.  More information will be given at our SUBLOCC meeting so make sure you stop by or watch the video here on YouTube.

What It Cost Us:

Like all lessons in life it cost us more time and money to learn these things; however, we learned them BEFORE making multiple inferior releases. 

Our goal is to change people's lives through free and open communication using the free & open web not realize quick and temporary gains.  The gains will come In the LONG TERM in a HUGE way when we deliver the PERFECT product.

thank you. VERY good and satisfying news, as the future of sub is looking great. this is a real deal and a real company
Activity: 70
Merit: 21
Hang in there all HODLers. All coin suffering terribly.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Substratum Ramblings Part II

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-N5qW8bgpw&feature=youtu.be

In this video our CEO discusses:

What We Have Proved:  our Network works!  Alpha I Test Video is on YouTube and Alpha II Test Video is upcoming as we move into PUBLIC BETA.

What We Learned:

We learned we can render NOT ONLY Substratum Hosted Web-sites but ALL Web Content through our network, even non Substratum Hosted sites like Facebook or YouTube for people who run a node.

We learned we needed more advanced routing & security to make that take place.

How It's Better

Mass Adoption will be MUCH faster with this Unstoppable "VPN" (Note - Substratum is not a VPN but this is an expression so people understand what we are referring to).  Anyone running a node gets FREE access to the entire web and also gets paid in $SUB for requests they serve.

CORES Network - our CORES network is a beautiful innovation.  More information will be given at our SUBLOCC meeting so make sure you stop by or watch the video here on YouTube.

What It Cost Us:

Like all lessons in life it cost us more time and money to learn these things; however, we learned them BEFORE making multiple inferior releases. 

Our goal is to change people's lives through free and open communication using the free & open web not realize quick and temporary gains.  The gains will come In the LONG TERM in a HUGE way when we deliver the PERFECT product.
An active community on this forum has got to be more credible to potential investors than reddit
Look at the number of pages in the DeepOnion thread on this site, or Electroneum or others. Active here doesn't mean good coin..

No it doesnt, but I didn't say that did I. I said it gives credibility, I never said it makes the coin any better or worse.
Activity: 280
Merit: 107
An active community on this forum has got to be more credible to potential investors than reddit
Look at the number of pages in the DeepOnion thread on this site, or Electroneum or others. Active here doesn't mean good coin..
I love sub, its my biggest holding I expect to see it in the top 20 sometime this year. One thing I've noticed though is that this thread is fairly inactive whereas the subreddit is extremely active. Over the years I've always come here for info and help as opposed to anywhere else as I find this is where the people who really know crypto come to hang out, plus its where I learned everything about crypto back in 2013/14. Reddit is just full of moon kids and lambo boys.

Maybe that's an indication of the types of people holding sub? I hope not though the moonkids do more harm than good.

Maybe we should make more of an effort to keep the conversation going here? An active community on this forum has got to be more credible to potential investors than reddit, or worse those Facebook groups which seem to be most newbies first port of call...

Just a thought.
We just have to have faith in the developers, and programmers of the selected poison of our choice! Substratum is a choice for real change, not just a quick buck....

The price would likely be well over $5.00 by now if there weren't so many weak hands dumping their SUB for a quick buck. Such people are a stain on the market. Then they cry later because they sold too early. Exchanges should have rules to keep this kind of thing from happening, maybe have higher fees to get people to hold on to their coins longer, and reward them with lower fees for holding for a specified time.

Without these people though, remember that the price wouldn't have even gotten off the ground in the first place.

Blind money and weak hands suck, but only in that they give the false illusion of a coin doing very well.

When a correction comes, the coins held by strong hands and confident investors are clearly seen. The coins that rely purely on hype and marketing and get-rich-quick schemes are also revealed.

Not that SUB is necessarily either of those, but it's just a general fact.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
What are the requirements to run a node?
a fast processor, high speed internet and anything else apart from this
Activity: 512
We just have to have faith in the developers, and programmers of the selected poison of our choice! Substratum is a choice for real change, not just a quick buck....

The price would likely be well over $5.00 by now if there weren't so many weak hands dumping their SUB for a quick buck. Such people are a stain on the market. Then they cry later because they sold too early. Exchanges should have rules to keep this kind of thing from happening, maybe have higher fees to get people to hold on to their coins longer, and reward them with lower fees for holding for a specified time.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
Really all alt coins are a gamble... We just have to have faith in the developers, and programmers of the selected poison of our choice! Substratum is a choice for real change, not just a quick buck....
Activity: 378
Merit: 121
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
Unfortunately the price is down from 20k satoshi to 14k satoshi, i hope the user be patient and continue to hold SUB so the price back skyrocket.

The price will definitely go up soon because this is an amazing project with a very strong team. I expect in the next 2-3 months to see the price at $10
Activity: 280
Merit: 107
Unfortunately the price is down from 20k satoshi to 14k satoshi, i hope the user be patient and continue to hold SUB so the price back skyrocket.
So now is the time to buy at a discount! I know I just bought some more.
Activity: 512
Same thing is happening with Oysters, and a bunch of other alts.

You don't know how retarded investors are these days. They will sell at a 30% loss for no reason whatsoever other than the fact they feel bad or didn't get enough sleep.

The SUB and PRL sellers who are driving the price down? Complete fools.

Or market manipulators. Take your pick... couldn't they have sold at $3?

This is one reason why I am considering pulling all of my money out of altcoins and putting it into trading Bitcoin.
Activity: 246
Merit: 100

You don't know how retarded investors are these days. They will sell at a 30% loss for no reason whatsoever other than the fact they feel bad or didn't get enough sleep.

It seems you're the smart one here Smiley

Activity: 588
Activity: 644
Merit: 390
Substratum wil deliver their whitepaper plan

Product will go worldwide and mass adoption will start

Price will go like NEO

watch and see  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: