Pages:
Author

Topic: Substratum ICO - August 7-September 7 (Pre-Sale with Bonuses Available Now) - page 21. (Read 72567 times)

Activity: 204
Merit: 10
do you have have telegram ?
Activity: 70
Merit: 21
That's the thing with heavy-market coins like SUB...

They pump really high, and so you have to dump them quickly, because sooner or later the lack of substance catches up, and the price drops...

I'm still hoping for the team to pull something out, especially a public beta - this would drive prices up A LOT.

Meanwhile, coins like SHIFT also suffer from crashes, but since they have a working product, they only drop 50% instead of 70% from their ATH.
Activity: 246
Merit: 100
That's perfect dip. I bought yesterday more, looking for 2.30$. Just double will be enough, but potential to be $1b in December is still existing. They need more really useful USE cases.

i`m really curious how long can they hold people around without a product Smiley or better to say, without a public product.

my estimation is
- that in march - April an alpha will be presented in a similar way as of December demo -  just images with maybe a different graphics  2-3$ (fast raise)
- 2 months "working" 1-2$ (drop)
- June - July  - "small public" beta with selected people that might be only friends or groupies ( +NDAs) 4-5$
- 2 months "testing the beta" (September)  5-7$
- 2 delayed months "working for a full public beta" (October-November) 3-5$
- 2 months "opening soon, we are there guys, no need for public beta we launch the stuff soon (going to December) 5-10$
- January 2019 - some developers leaving the boat - > full implosion - > without a product people realize there is no project and move to telegraph project  0.05$ - > 0$ 

save this post for later, i will be silent for next 3-6 months

Interesting timeline, I must say. Even though I'm an investor since ICO, I feel they are good at marketing and hyping stuff but not so much at delivery!
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
That's perfect dip. I bought yesterday more, looking for 2.30$. Just double will be enough, but potential to be $1b in December is still existing. They need more really useful USE cases.

i`m really curious how long can they hold people around without a product Smiley or better to say, without a public product.

my estimation is
- that in march - April an alpha will be presented in a similar way as of December demo -  just images with maybe a different graphics  2-3$ (fast raise)
- 2 months "working" 1-2$ (drop)
- June - July  - "small public" beta with selected people that might be only friends or groupies ( +NDAs) 4-5$
- 2 months "testing the beta" (September)  5-7$
- 2 delayed months "working for a full public beta" (October-November) 3-5$
- 2 months "opening soon, we are there guys, no need for public beta we launch the stuff soon (going to December) 5-10$
- January 2019 - some developers leaving the boat - > full implosion - > without a product people realize there is no project and move to telegraph project  0.05$ - > 0$ 

save this post for later, i will be silent for next 3-6 months
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
Activity: 200
Merit: 101
With all of this negativity now might actually be the time to get in because when they actually do launch it will take things the other way.

Yes is always like this when negativity start is time to buy. This mean soon will go up. Already come from ATH 3.2 $ to now 1$. Which is sure that soon will go back to ATH.
Activity: 26
With all of this negativity now might actually be the time to get in because when they actually do launch it will take things the other way.
Activity: 12
Its obvious its just hype and lies, they paid a bunch of people to shill it and have not shown anyone success of anything. The video they posted was a joke "what we proved in the alpha test"

go watch that video its so sketchy, they are literally doing nothing but having a web browser open saying "OH YA WERE DOING IT"

look at the tons of prizes they gave away

watch the Data Dash apology video over substratum

the fact that John MCaffee is shillin them is a huge red flag, look what happened with XVGwhale and him, he was extorting them for money etc.

SUB is just a huge red flag all over, if they have done anything, they need to show it, the time is up. Look how many millions they have made and gave away for hype on twitter just to get a bigger following.  I welcome anyone to prove me wrong on this one.
Activity: 492
Merit: 251
substratum is just another scam coin erc20 token. They have been abusing all the money they got from the ICO giving a bunch of give aways, paying for shills like McAffee to boost their coin, while continuing to lie and push out a supposed beta project. They refuse to address any questions about these things. Honestly, SUB is a total scam, they have no product and keep lying over and over, if you think that stupid ass video they put out is a test, its not. Lets see the program they supposedly had running, its the biggest joke ever, please spread the word , substratum is a scam and paid people like data dash and john mcaffee to shill for them.
but why would they organize events at their site? now everybody knows where they are. i dont think its a scam but they hyped it so much, now everyone is expecting a lot. im afraid they cant deliver on their promises. maybe in a year but not this month.

i just watched the video Substratum ramblings II https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-N5qW8bgpw&t=
is it me or does Justin looks like he doesnt believe in it anymore? or maybe he's just tired.
Activity: 12
substratum is just another scam coin erc20 token. They have been abusing all the money they got from the ICO giving a bunch of give aways, paying for shills like McAffee to boost their coin, while continuing to lie and push out a supposed beta project. They refuse to address any questions about these things. Honestly, SUB is a total scam, they have no product and keep lying over and over, if you think that stupid ass video they put out is a test, its not. Lets see the program they supposedly had running, its the biggest joke ever, please spread the word , substratum is a scam and paid people like data dash and john mcaffee to shill for them.
Activity: 280
Merit: 107
I just want to understand why Sub has a bigger mcap than Shift if they have nothing more to bring than shift already has because when i read those post it seems that shift has a more advanced tech.
Why does Dash have a bigger market cap than Monero, while Monero has WAY better tech and actual use? If you know the answer to that, you know the answer to your question.. Wink

(I don't know the answer either, but I think it has to do with marketing, hype, and maybe some other factors too..)
Activity: 3
Hello,

I heard about this project a few days ago and it seems intersting but there is already another project, Shift, with a working product.

What does Substratum brings that Shift don't have ?

Can anyone answers please ?
Please read a few pages back, this has been discussed recently.

I just read them but that's not answers my question.
I just want to understand why Sub has a bigger mcap than Shift if they have nothing more to bring than shift already has because when i read those post it seems that shift has a more advanced tech.
Hello,

I heard about this project a few days ago and it seems intersting but there is already another project, Shift, with a working product.

Please read a few pages back, this has been discussed recently.
Hello,

He may have meant that they now have no working network to test or that they can't test their newest ideas or that they currently (as he phrased it) have no way to check if things work out as they think they will. As in 'we currently can't test the network because we don't have the nodes active like in the Alpha Test', the point is you don't know, as you don't work there.
Exactly.
You can't interpret someone's written words without knowing all the context. And, as mithrim correctly pointed out, you don't know all the context as you don't work there.

It's good to stay sharp and critical, but it's also important to give a team and project some time and room to grow. These people don't have time to give everyone who might mis-interpret their words a full explanation of what they exactly meant, because then they wouldn't have any time left to work on the project.

Give the team a chance. They've got a great idea, great marketing and I'm still absolutely positive that they can pull it off.
Don't invest 1 cent more than you're willing to lose, this is very important! It will give you a more relax state of mind, and will probably give you more 'room' to be a bit more patient.
Activity: 434
Merit: 436
i agree with you, funny thing is this - check this site: https://substratum.net/our-team/

Dan Wiebe is Technical Lead and by far the most knowledge guy from his LinkedIn account. the CTO has has  very few stuff there, but Dan is a very good person with lots of stuff and connections

[...]

anyway, the idea of the projects looks very promising but so far we dont have any proof at all that they can do it (consider the previous part where Dan said they dont have a working program to test at all, so the december demo is clear fake)

ps. ignorance is a bliss

You are right, this is my bad, I should have phrased this differently.

But I don't ignore things, I only try to not overreact, one way or the other.
Ask yourself this: Why would Dan actively contradict Justin or his company for that matter. He may have meant that they now have no working network to test or that they can't test their newest ideas or that they currently (as he phrased it) have no way to check if things work out as they think they will. As in 'we currently can't test the network because we don't have the nodes active like in the Alpha Test', the point is you don't know, as you don't work there.

That said, I think that it is always important to question things and that a community's responsibility is in part to check if a company stays on track. And a company can use his community and listen to what's going on resp. how they are perceived in public. That's why I appreciate their decision to give us weekly updates, starting tomorrow.
While I value this decision I'll also continue to look at those updates as only 'news'. I keep waiting for some public testing.
Activity: 25
Happy because now SUB has entered the top 100 and now the price looks stable than some time ago, I'm sure the price will continue to rise.
Hello,

Activity: 7
Why would anybody delete anything, what is this nonsense you're talking about? He even keeps on explaining things. Wait for releases, be patient. If a dev talks on twitter about his work, his part of a project, he doesn't necessarily have all the information of the whole project. That's the purpose of a Lead Developer or a Project Manager. Jesus.
Be patient, don't force things and wait for news from the Lead Developer. Either you trust them, then just wait and judge them when you actually tested their product or you don't trust them, then (re)search another project and invest your time and money there.

i agree with you, funny thing is this - check this site: https://substratum.net/our-team/

Dan Wiebe is Technical Lead and by far the most knowledge guy from his LinkedIn account. the CTO has has  very few stuff there, but Dan is a very good person with lots of stuff and connections

so what we are talking here? the main developer says in straight English they dont have a project yet, that work is done and (most) probably a project will be done, but at this moment we are not in alpha or anything close

we got a fake demo in december (this is my conclusion) with what developers thought they want the project to be, and now with some new people on board they try to achieve

somebody on fb tried to twist words and say that Dan talks about "alpha test" which is different from "alpha" this is pure bullshit but if people believe that thing they deserve anything Smiley)

anyway, the idea of the projects looks very promising but so far we dont have any proof at all that they can do it (consider the previous part where Dan said they dont have a working program to test at all, so the december demo is clear fake)

ps. ignorance is a bliss
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
Hm, it is still holding the same price in BTC as it was on it's high. RN totally depends on BTC's rise.
Pages:
Jump to: