Pages:
Author

Topic: Substratum ICO - August 7-September 7 (Pre-Sale with Bonuses Available Now) - page 25. (Read 72567 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 10
SHIFT people already know about SHIFT. Here we have good investors, yes, but also totally blind sheep who buy whatever the marketing tells them to.

Every single decent alt-coin has gone up by like x10 the last month, so everything is growing.

Right now, as I said before, most people are not seeing a portfolio growth because of all this blind investing based on no-product coins.
SUB isn't 2.5 years old like Shift is.
SUB is very young and ambitious, have a great road map and STICK TO THE ROADMAP and DELIVER accordingly. This is what investors like me want to see, and this is why we put our money into SUB.

Now, if you don't have anything else to say than "SUB doesn't have a working product yet but Shift does", we've heard you the first time. Please move on.

I can't help that you've invested 80% Shift and 20% SUB, if it was the other way around you would have been telling everyone how great SUB is and will be. Please make your own investment choices and stick with them, and don't come cry in other topics that your coins are under-performing and not giving you the desired returns.
+1.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Bought some SUB back in december under 1 dollar Smiley This coin gonna be huge this year with working product. So many people out there are waiting for a solution like SUB is giving us.

Yeah mate, me too. I bought some under one dollar too. Im really looking forward for widespread adoption of Substratum, In my opinion its one of the most legit projects around. Let alone that there is a real need for it. 2018 will be a great year for Substratum, at least I hope so!
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
hey guys,   i just realized i got a stash of subs from  pre sale. Most of it i sold long time ago but forgot about the rest. Im thinking of keeping it for another year since technically its free extra money for me at this point. Is there a new roadmap or did the devs mention new progress coming up?
thanks
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
Why  is this coin not yet at bittrex or polo?
Activity: 158
Merit: 20
Substratum is heading to 5$

It's just the matter of days  Cool Cool Cool
still feel the same way ?
#worried

Feeling even better!
#Proudofsub!
Activity: 4
Substratum is heading to 5$

It's just the matter of days  Cool Cool Cool
still feel the same way ?
#worried
Activity: 492
Merit: 251
Progress of SUB is tremendous   check at telegram and twitter

they will deliver
what progress do you mean?
Activity: 644
Merit: 390
Progress of SUB is tremendous   check at telegram and twitter

they will deliver
Activity: 196
Bought some SUB back in december under 1 dollar Smiley This coin gonna be huge this year with working product. So many people out there are waiting for a solution like SUB is giving us.

Yeah, can't wait for beta release Cheesy
And I also want to "rent" some of my Internet Cheesy
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Sold a fraction of my Sub today, made 20x original investment and still got SUB for the long term HODL so it's win win for me now regardless of what happens Cheesy
Activity: 74
Activity: 79
SUB will achieve huge gains... It is one of the most stable project on the whole market.

They will deliver and change worldwide web forever

Price of SUB  2019  2020     300-500$ per SUB

mark my words

print this post and check in few years

And end of 2018??!   Grin
Activity: 255
Merit: 66
SUB will achieve huge gains... It is one of the most stable project on the whole market.

They will deliver and change worldwide web forever

Price of SUB  2019  2020     300-500$ per SUB

mark my words

print this post and check in few years
Activity: 714
Merit: 117
Fuck this thread.

All I see are lambo and moon memes here. Where's the talk about tech? Adoption?

This is a bad sign. The community are retards that only care about making money. Time to get out.
Please go somewhere else.

Substratum is one of the few players in crypto that come with a real problem solution and try to make the world a little bit better for everyone.

Well yeah, but the problem for me is putting Russia in the same league as China when it comes to internet.
Situation in the US regarding freedom of speech and propaganda is much worse

The Crypto atmosphere has changed drastically the past few weeks. No one cares about tech anymore. No one cares if you have a product even (look at TRX). It's all hype.

Everyone thinks they are making money because they buy and hold. But when enough people take profits, it all comes crashing down.

It's fine though - you have to learn to move and adapt with trends. That's why SHIFT is getting ready to do a mass-marketing campaign for their better product (it's better compared to no product).

Substratum is a GOOD coin, don't get me wrong (that's why I bought a good amount), but SHIFT should just be way better. That's because SHIFT should easily be top 50.

This is quite a good argument, I also have noticed that the market is now entirely ruled by hype versus rational facts. I guess this should be quite scaring for serious investors.
Activity: 3
Activity: 70
Merit: 21
Alright, I'm done posting here.

Seriously, I hope SUB goes up. I really do, since it would be nice.

But see, 10 million extra in market cap would be...

*Only a 1.5% (ish) increase in the price of SUB

*A 10% increase in SHIFT prices.

So, ignore the working-product stuff. But rather, if SHIFT and SUB provide similar services, one is valuated lower, and so your gains are higher.

OK, I'm gone.
Fuck this thread.

This is a bad sign. The community are retards that only care about making money. Time to get out.

Substratum is one of the few players in crypto that come with a real problem solution and try to make the world a little bit better for everyone.

Well yeah, but the problem for me is putting Russia in the same league as China when it comes to internet.

The Crypto atmosphere has changed drastically the past few weeks. No one cares about tech anymore. No one cares if you have a product even (look at TRX). It's all hype.

Everyone thinks they are making money because they buy and hold. But when enough people take profits, it all comes crashing down.

It's fine though - you have to learn to move and adapt with trends. That's why SHIFT is getting ready to do a mass-marketing campaign for their better product (it's better compared to no product).

Substratum is a GOOD coin, don't get me wrong (that's why I bought a good amount), but SHIFT should just be way better. That's because SHIFT should easily be top 50.

I've finally accepted how the game has changed from tech oriented enthusiasts to kids banned from LoL games stuck on repeat "when Lambo, when Trex?". Now everyone makes money - hey look at Dentacoin, the idiot that wasted money on it came out on top 😂 - I can only imagine how much worse it'll get. They'll turn into snobs too 😱. I've thrown most fundamentals out of the window now too, all the new dumb money needs a cool name and low token value to think it's the next Ethereum. Well okay then, let me get my surfboard and ride those dummy waves too until I can afford a beach of my own.

The fact is though, that the market price only reflects what a limited number of people will pay for the coin.

So on everyone's portfolio, the "value" goes up higher and higher... and more euphoria...

But then, when it comes time to buy food, pay the bills, people start cashing out, and there are no more buyers left.

That's the thing with crypto - it's like you have 10 guys with a rock each. There is one buyer who will buy the rock for $1000.

So on each person's portfolio, they have $1000, and a $10000 market cap was created out of thin air...

But when it comes time to cash out, it's a ZERO-SUM game, and when one guy cashes out, 9 of them will be left with a rock.

That's why it's STILL important to invest in *solid* projects (and I think sub is solid, but SHIFT even better), not garbage like XRP or TRX.

Because when people cash out (and you don't know when they will) at least you still have a working service that can provide privacy, decentralization, security, etc.
Activity: 280
Merit: 107
And SHIFT has gone up by almost 10x the last month as well.
No it hasn't.
About 5x both in us$ and BTC. Still good, but facts are facts.

SHIFT can easily be reasonably valuated at 10x or even 30x. If Sub goes 10x, it would have to be near a top-10 coin.
No it probably wouldn't, because reasonably if SUB goes 10x the rest of the market will grow too.
But still, this argument doesn't hold any value imho. Shift can easily grow more because it's smaller? The market has proven different many times lately.
Also, if BTC goes on another huge run soon, the smaller cap coins have a bigger chance of going down faster than average.

BTW, I would be happy if Sub went top-10, since I'd be able to pay for my year's college alone with Sub profits.
I hope for you that it will, all the best in college!
SHIFT people already know about SHIFT. Here we have good investors, yes, but also totally blind sheep who buy whatever the marketing tells them to.

Every single decent alt-coin has gone up by like x10 the last month, so everything is growing.

Right now, as I said before, most people are not seeing a portfolio growth because of all this blind investing based on no-product coins.
SUB isn't 2.5 years old like Shift is.
SUB is very young and ambitious, have a great road map and STICK TO THE ROADMAP and DELIVER accordingly. This is what investors like me want to see, and this is why we put our money into SUB.

Now, if you don't have anything else to say than "SUB doesn't have a working product yet but Shift does", we've heard you the first time. Please move on.

I can't help that you've invested 80% Shift and 20% SUB, if it was the other way around you would have been telling everyone how great SUB is and will be. Please make your own investment choices and stick with them, and don't come cry in other topics that your coins are under-performing and not giving you the desired returns.

And SHIFT has gone up by almost 10x the last month as well. Sub is a *decent* coin, but nowhere near as good as SHIFT is yet.

I'm allowed to post whatever I want, BTW. You can't tell me what to do. If other people don't want to buy shift, they can choose not to buy it without you speaking for them lol.

I repeat, because obviously you did not read this: SHIFT has HIGHER POTENTIAL. Lower on the market cap, but saw a major revival recently. SHIFT can easily be reasonably valuated at 10x or even 30x. If Sub goes 10x, it would have to be near a top-10 coin.

BTW, I would be happy if Sub went top-10, since I'd be able to pay for my year's college alone with Sub profits.

Activity: 243
Merit: 100
Fuck this thread.

I've finally accepted how the game has changed from tech oriented enthusiasts to kids banned from LoL games stuck on repeat "when Lambo, when Trex?". Now everyone makes money - hey look at Dentacoin, the idiot that wasted money on it came out on top 😂 - I can only imagine how much worse it'll get. They'll turn into snobs too 😱. I've thrown most fundamentals out of the window now too, all the new dumb money needs a cool name and low token value to think it's the next Ethereum. Well okay then, let me get my surfboard and ride those dummy waves too until I can afford a beach of my own.
Pages:
Jump to: