Pages:
Author

Topic: Substratum ICO - August 7-September 7 (Pre-Sale with Bonuses Available Now) - page 27. (Read 72567 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 10
I always hear Substratum ist overvalued and Shift is undervalued, because it seems to have a product.
Sub has no working product yet - like 95% other coins in the top 100 (cardano, iota, eos...)
So why it so? Maybe there is something wrong the product or the marketing.
I think that's bad signal for Shift to have a working product and don't gain the attention.
I'm pretty sure that when Substratum open its beta it will explode, while Shift is going to hang around at the second page at cmc.
Maybe I'm wrong, but my feelings say that Substratum will win this game
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Пpoeкт имeeт oчeнь cильнyю идeю - и дoлжeн быть xитoм.
Activity: 70
Merit: 21
Hey, if Sub goes up a lot due to this "release", whenever it will be, that's fine with me. However, there is no doubt that SHIFT is objectively better.

In fact, SHIFT has gone up much much more than Substratum has in the past few days (thanks probably to their marketing), but what doesn't make sense to me is why Sub is still much higher than SHIFT.

Oh well, we will see. I hold about 20% Sub and 80% SHIFT out of the combined two.

If Sub succeeds, I doubt it will take much from SHIFT. If SHIFT succeeds, you can bet a lot of money will drain out of Sub.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
U keep on trolling =)

Substratum will be worldwide adopted and price will be x500 2018 2019

WATCH Smiley

Adopt what? They have nothing to adopt! No working product at all!

Before you "adopt" something worldwide, you kind of need to have something first, LOL.

SHIFT actually HAS a website based on its decentralized platform. The only reason it is rank 200 and not rank 50 is because they didn't have an ICO, and didn't have mass marketing.

They are starting a mass-marketing plan soon. This thing will shoot up. Substratum is OK, BTW (I have investment in it myself) but SHIFT is the real thing.

LOL, if it goes x500, I will be a millionaire easily. Not going to happen ever. Not even x50 (and I'd be very happy if it did).

Substratum is only a short-term profit coin because of the hype and marketing surround US politics. SHIFT is where the long-term potential is.

That's right they do'nt have a working product yet but the platform will be released next week.
https://coinmarketcal.com/?form%5Bmonth%5D=&form%5Byear%5D=&form%5Bcoin%5D%5B%5D=Substratum+%28SUB%29&form%5Bsort_by%5D=&form%5Bsubmit%5D=

The Substratum team is just a little bit smarter than the Shift team because you first need to promote you're product and idea's and then release it, not the other way around.

I Agree with you x500 is exaggerated but you can make easily a lot of gains with Substratum!!

U keep on trolling =)

WATCH Smiley

Adopt what? They have nothing to adopt! No working product at all!

Before you "adopt" something worldwide, you kind of need to have something first, LOL.

SHIFT actually HAS a website based on its decentralized platform. The only reason it is rank 200 and not rank 50 is because they didn't have an ICO, and didn't have mass marketing.

They are starting a mass-marketing plan soon. This thing will shoot up. Substratum is OK, BTW (I have investment in it myself) but SHIFT is the real thing.

LOL, if it goes x500, I will be a millionaire easily. Not going to happen ever. Not even x50 (and I'd be very happy if it did).

Substratum is only a short-term profit coin because of the hype and marketing surround US politics. SHIFT is where the long-term potential is.
Activity: 644
Merit: 390
U keep on trolling =)

WATCH Smiley
That's because Substratum, while a decent project, is FAR FROM the best. It doesn't even have a working product yet, and it's rank 70?

While SHIFT, a *much better* decentralization project, had no ICO and thus no marketing, but actually has WORKING PRODUCTS (its website is based off its decentralized platform - how cool is that?), is ranked much lower on CMC.

You say it is trying to "solve a legit problem"? How? where is the tech, where is the product? SHIFT has it, but Sub is just saying "we will go to moon! We will solve problems!"

Right now, SHIFT is seriously undervalued, because if Substratum can be rank 70 without any Substance, then after the mass-marketing campaign which the SHIFT team just started... well, SHIFT is going to skyrocket.

Don't get me wrong, I HAVE INVESTMENTS IN SUBSTRATUM AND SHIFT. It's just that when I made these investments, I thought both of them would go up a lot (and they did!) but I thought that SHIFT would go up much more, and much higher and end up beating Substratum.

The fact that SHIFT is not higher than Substratum right now due to marketing means that it is a sleeping giant ready to wake up.
Activity: 714
Merit: 117
Fuck this thread.

All I see are lambo and moon memes here. Where's the talk about tech? Adoption?

This is a bad sign. The community are retards that only care about making money. Time to get out.
Please go somewhere else.

Substratum is one of the few players in crypto that come with a real problem solution and try to make the world a little bit better for everyone.

I would appreciate some more technical data in order to believe that. Where can I access more technical explanations? The whitepaper doesn't go much into technical details.
Activity: 280
Merit: 107
Fuck this thread.

This is a bad sign. The community are retards that only care about making money. Time to get out.
Please go somewhere else.

Substratum is one of the few players in crypto that come with a real problem solution and try to make the world a little bit better for everyone.
Activity: 20
At the moment Substratum is classed as an Ethereum token.  Will it always remain this way or become its own separate blockchain the way EOS will be?

If so , does that mean we have to register any current Substratum owned by a certain date like we have to with EOS?, especially anything stored on an exchange?
Activity: 42
Fuck this thread.

Activity: 644
Merit: 390
Activity: 447
Merit: 250
When is the beta scheduled for release?
Activity: 84
Merit: 2
Is there any chance to participate in February?
Activity: 691
Merit: 500
i make calculation

Substratum will be 50$ in the middle of 2018
Activity: 177
Dear Bitcointalk Users.
A month ago, the HITBTC stock market robbed me of my 1000 Substratum, it was an investment of my last savings. I do not have more money. I wrote to the owners of Substratum in this matter if they would help me. They did not write back to me.
It was a very important project for me, and the fucking HitBTC stock market robbed me, and I do not have the money to get 1000 substrate again, all the more that the price has grown !!!
Can You help me ?
If you want, I can put in evidence on the forum from the HITBTC exchange, and show the screenshots that the exchange really robbed me.
I would ask for help in small amounts from people who can.
If I help a few people, by paying small amounts, maybe I will have the chance to buy back the lost 1000 Substratum, which the HitBTC exchange has stolen from me.
Thank you in advance and best regards.

My wallet - Ethereum - 0x3362783FF6b627A0B6D6D18b723077771728bf7b
I am asking for help, if you can.

Email - [email protected]

haha joker

It's not a joke, I just wrote honestly that the HitBTC exchange robbed me

And you are the troll who set up a new account.

Can anyone help me?
HitBTC robbed me of my 1000 Substratum, and I do not have more money ....
This project was extremely important to me.
And the HitBTC stock market robbed me of my better future.
I am a man who has no family, I have nothing.
The money that I invested in Substratum was all my savings.
Can anyone help me ?

Here are the pictures - evidence that HitBTC robbed me.
They took money out of my account, through some shitcoin, buying - selling, buying - selling, at variable prices.

I see that even no one will help me.
Sams egoists !!!
Do not expect help ever since you never help anyone.
The stock market Hitcbtc stole all my money and asked you for some help ...
And nobody helped me anything.
Activity: 32
is there any official date for the release of a public version alpha or beta?
Activity: 177
Dear Bitcointalk Users.
A month ago, the HITBTC stock market robbed me of my 1000 Substratum, it was an investment of my last savings. I do not have more money. I wrote to the owners of Substratum in this matter if they would help me. They did not write back to me.
It was a very important project for me, and the fucking HitBTC stock market robbed me, and I do not have the money to get 1000 substrate again, all the more that the price has grown !!!
Can You help me ?
If you want, I can put in evidence on the forum from the HITBTC exchange, and show the screenshots that the exchange really robbed me.
I would ask for help in small amounts from people who can.
If I help a few people, by paying small amounts, maybe I will have the chance to buy back the lost 1000 Substratum, which the HitBTC exchange has stolen from me.
Thank you in advance and best regards.

My wallet - Ethereum - 0x3362783FF6b627A0B6D6D18b723077771728bf7b
I am asking for help, if you can.

Email - [email protected]

haha joker

It's not a joke, I just wrote honestly that the HitBTC exchange robbed me

And you are the troll who set up a new account.

Can anyone help me?
HitBTC robbed me of my 1000 Substratum, and I do not have more money ....
This project was extremely important to me.
And the HitBTC stock market robbed me of my better future.
I am a man who has no family, I have nothing.
The money that I invested in Substratum was all my savings.
Can anyone help me ?

Here are the pictures - evidence that HitBTC robbed me.
They took money out of my account, through some shitcoin, buying - selling, buying - selling, at variable prices.

Activity: 158
Merit: 20
I like the spirit of this project and added it on my watchlist at $0.6 but it's not on my exchange rotation, registering with kucoin but haven't received confirmation email yet.

However I would like to point out that I am getting heavy astroturf vibes from crew, there's something artificial about the scenery, it's a bit too groomed and well cut.

solution would be similar projects so that we have an ecosystem of this formula to build on. Value proposition isn't too great with this type of initiative (know I'm gonna eat that statement at $100b in 12months!) because use case under assumption of practicality is too critical, expecting non profit competitors once Substratum delivers proof of concept.

Alternatively extant blockchains will be coupled to a platform bridge like an exchange to expand use case for currently under utilized coins/tokens, everything from $1m to $100b chains would then suddenly "spring to life with a reason for being" as the foundation of a new global web engine & currency. Substratums idea goes beyond itself. It will be implemented as a second layer service to this generation of chains.

This is the netscape we've been expecting by literally escaping the centralized net.

Man... your words are confusing me, what are you saying actually ? (ecosytem / astroturf / artificial scenery / platform bridge / second layer blablabla...)

i don't understand. Just let me drive my lambo and wave at me. keep it simple...
Activity: 742
Merit: 29
www.MarquiseMuseum.com
I like the spirit of this project and added it on my watchlist at $0.6 but it's not on my exchange rotation, registering with kucoin but haven't received confirmation email yet.

However I would like to point out that I am getting heavy astroturf vibes from crew, there's something artificial about the scenery, it's a bit too groomed and well cut.

solution would be similar projects so that we have an ecosystem of this formula to build on. Value proposition isn't too great with this type of initiative (know I'm gonna eat that statement at $100b in 12months!) because use case under assumption of practicality is too critical, expecting non profit competitors once Substratum delivers proof of concept.

Alternatively extant blockchains will be coupled to a platform bridge like an exchange to expand use case for currently under utilized coins/tokens, everything from $1m to $100b chains would then suddenly "spring to life with a reason for being" as the foundation of a new global web engine & currency. Substratums idea goes beyond itself. It will be implemented as a second layer service to this generation of chains.

This is the netscape we've been expecting by literally escaping the centralized net.
Pages:
Jump to: