Pages:
Author

Topic: Substratum ICO - August 7-September 7 (Pre-Sale with Bonuses Available Now) - page 28. (Read 72567 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Billionaire Token ( XBL )
• Max suply 3M
• Price under 1 usd
• Vol trade about 50 K and more
https://t.me/Billionaire_Token
Guys we really need your support please join us ...

Stop spamming man
Activity: 10
Dear Bitcointalk Users.
A month ago, the HITBTC stock market robbed me of my 1000 Substratum, it was an investment of my last savings. I do not have more money. I wrote to the owners of Substratum in this matter if they would help me. They did not write back to me.
It was a very important project for me, and the fucking HitBTC stock market robbed me, and I do not have the money to get 1000 substrate again, all the more that the price has grown !!!
Can You help me ?
If you want, I can put in evidence on the forum from the HITBTC exchange, and show the screenshots that the exchange really robbed me.
I would ask for help in small amounts from people who can.
If I help a few people, by paying small amounts, maybe I will have the chance to buy back the lost 1000 Substratum, which the HitBTC exchange has stolen from me.
Thank you in advance and best regards.

My wallet - Ethereum - 0x3362783FF6b627A0B6D6D18b723077771728bf7b
I am asking for help, if you can.

Email - [email protected]

haha joker
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Interesting project. How is "decentralized content" going to affect the internet speed?
Activity: 24
Is it possible to join beta?
Activity: 280
Merit: 107
Activity: 15
Where can i hodl SUB?
Any wallet?
Activity: 280
Merit: 107
100k people in twitter - awesome

Substratum have the greatest community in the world!
a lot of fake accounts from people who want to receive the token prices. but there are also a lot of real accounts fortunately.
What do you mean by "Receive token prices"? Is there any airdrop or something for following Substratum on Twitter, Sorry haven't been following Substratum.  Undecided
they give away substratum tokens to a couple of people if you retweet their posts.

And when do they choose the people?
They have already been chosen, it was a Christmas giveaway.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Gutted that I only invested $30 now, still a nice x10+ ROI though can't complain about that. Sadly it was one of my first ever ICOs to invest in so was a little reluctant to go big.

Just give it time. If the gain is x10 now when there's no useful product, just think what will happen to the price once they release the product people can use. I have read NEO increased it's price by 850000% from the ICO price. That's 8500x (your $30 would be worth $255000 Shocked )

When SUB will launch promised timelines

2018 price will be 20$ 30$ bottom range

you'll see

load as much as you can now at those cheap prices

I am buying it now Cheesy

Yeah you have a point there, just need to forget about it and check back in a few years rather than taking the slight profit and bailing.

a lot of fake accounts from people who want to receive the token prices. but there are also a lot of real accounts fortunately.
What do you mean by "Receive token prices"? Is there any airdrop or something for following Substratum on Twitter, Sorry haven't been following Substratum.  Undecided
they give away substratum tokens to a couple of people if you retweet their posts.

And when do they choose the people?
Activity: 492
Merit: 251

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012

Activity: 30
I'm IN :-)

Looking forward for a very good 2018 !  Cheesy
Activity: 24
Really cool project. I'm going to buy some coins and wait for beta.

Activity: 644
Merit: 390

Gutted that I only invested $30 now, still a nice x10+ ROI though can't complain about that. Sadly it was one of my first ever ICOs to invest in so was a little reluctant to go big.

Just give it time. If the gain is x10 now when there's no useful product, just think what will happen to the price once they release the product people can use. I have read NEO increased it's price by 850000% from the ICO price. That's 8500x (your $30 would be worth $255000 Shocked )

you'll see

I am buying it now Cheesy
Activity: 644
Merit: 390

you'll see

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1215

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
I am curious from where do you guys come up with these price predictions... I can say that I'm expecting price to be $50 by the end of the January 2018, but that means nothing if I can't provide some kind of explanation why am I expecting that.
just hope. no one knows.
Pages:
Jump to: