Pages:
Author

Topic: Substratum ICO - August 7-September 7 (Pre-Sale with Bonuses Available Now) - page 30. (Read 72567 times)

Activity: 492
Merit: 251
What's up with Substratum? No one is writing anything in the thread?
waiting for the beta. 31 dec
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1215
What's up with Substratum? No one is writing anything in the thread?
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
The whole net neutrality issue in the US only put the spotlight on this token which is great. Solving a real world problem without false promises.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
I stronly believe we can expect 10$ next 6 month..
Activity: 512
Merit: 20
As more and more people use Substratum, the price will go higher and higher, possibly reaching $100.
Activity: 280
Merit: 107
after reading all the posts here about substratum I´m still asking me if I should invest in SUB or not. I like the idea of SUB, they want to solve the problem of the NetNeutrality. On the twitter Account of SUB there is a video how it will works. In the US they already banned the NetNeutrality, so there is a huge market.
If you want to make money AND support the cause, I'd jump on the rocket right now!
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
After reading all the posts here about Substratum, I´m still asking me if I should invest in SUB or not. I like the idea of SUB, they want to solve the problem of the NetNeutrality. On the twitter Account of SUB there is a video how it will works. In the US they already banned the NetNeutrality, so there is a huge market.
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
quarkchain.io
Hi all. Have Substratum competitors? Where a similar project? I am very interested in the idea and technology of the substratum.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
stock sub asap..1$ coming...then with bittrex if they will add i see price 5$+
Activity: 84
Hey guys, where can I find the Substratum GitHub link?
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!
Damn, that's really great news i didn't knew about. Token burning and bittrex listing could potentially moon this coin to 1-10 dollar range. I'm glad i invested in the Pre-ico i'm just sad i didn't invest more.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
Was watching that coin since 0.09$ a piece. Bought at 0.15$. I love HODLing that! I hope their ideas will be implemented in correct way.
Activity: 255
Merit: 66
Is there any update on the Bittrex listing? Asking because so many here are mentioning it...
in the first whitepaper was written that it will come in 2018...now we are hoping Grin
when the platform is launched the source code will be available and then it goes to Bittrex.

SUBSTRATUM WILL be next Firefox Smiley

5$ Will be bottom

jump on train  Grin
Activity: 492
Merit: 251
Is there any update on the Bittrex listing? Asking because so many here are mentioning it...
in the first whitepaper was written that it will come in 2018...now we are hoping Grin
when the platform is launched the source code will be available and then it goes to Bittrex.
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
the founder tokens were moved from the main purses and locked in? I think that's why the volume of the circulating offer increased
Activity: 116
Activity: 246
Merit: 100
The next year, the Substratum will be 8-10 $. Grin Grin
if they will continue like that for sure...
i hope to see bittrex this year...and a trip to the moon...
Pages:
Jump to: