Pages:
Author

Topic: Substratum ICO - August 7-September 7 (Pre-Sale with Bonuses Available Now) - page 29. (Read 72567 times)

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1215
I am curious from where do you guys come up with these price predictions... I can say that I'm expecting price to be $50 by the end of the January 2018, but that means nothing if I can't provide some kind of explanation why am I expecting that.
Activity: 255
Merit: 66
SUB doing great ! 2$ coming. Grin

5$ will be bottom in Q1 2018
Activity: 280
Merit: 107
Looks like BTC is getting ready for another run, so we might expect a little dip first..
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
The whitepaper and the web-site have always addressed the need for tokens to keep fluidity in the network...please check it before spreading useless FUD

This is complete nonsense logically
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
The whitepaper and the web-site have always addressed the need for tokens to keep fluidity in the network...please check it before spreading useless FUD
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
Warning

The smart contract code has infinite minting in it as well as centralized account freezing

https://etherscan.io/address/0x12480e24eb5bec1a9d4369cab6a80cad3c0a377a#code
You can see it here :

For pointing this out I was promptly banned from their telegram  Huh

Basically what this means if the token owner wishes he can print infinite tokens, and lock everyone's wallet
What is this function for?
There's also this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/substratum-ico-scam-2100308
Pointing out their MVP being basically a photoshop job, not a working product.

They apparently have "closed Alpha" now- but I was banned before I could confirm with anyone who has it

I would avoid unless token owners have an actually believable reason for this functions - which I can't imagine. (at least not naked, without any checks)
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Hello guys, maybe its a stupid question. But I was not able to find it out. Substratum as a cryptourrency is running on ethereum network and its ERC20 token. So how are they going to scale the microtransaction payments. For example when I will decide I want to host websites and be the node of substratum network. Wont they run into scaling problems, low tx per second? Isnt IOTA DAG type better for this?

And If I am getting paid for participating in the network. Who is paying that bill? Or who is going to pay me after we reach the cap. Thank you
Activity: 644
Merit: 390
Hats off to the Substratum Team!!! This is amazing! I still see so much room to go for Substratum it's a powerhouse and is going to be getting a much large audiance.
what is amazing? did they already launched a product?

Check twitter and updated on medium

SUBSTRATUM will be like google in few years
legendary
Hats off to the Substratum Team!!! This is amazing! I still see so much room to go for Substratum it's a powerhouse and is going to be getting a much large audiance.

They should launch the beta product in the next few days if I'm not mistaken.
Activity: 492
Merit: 251
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005
SUB will be 15$ in 2018 

see this epic rally

Well, that would mean I can buy myself nice boat just with SUB earnings, so I hope you're right  Grin

i analyze SUBSTRATUM

it will became top20 coinmarketcap in 2018

Jump on rocket ship to the mars

Substratum is the future of NET
legendary
SUB will be 15$ in 2018 

see this epic rally

Well, that would mean I can buy myself nice boat just with SUB earnings, so I hope you're right  Grin
Activity: 644
Merit: 390
SUB will be 15$ in 2018 

see this epic rally
Activity: 349
Merit: 168

awesome

OKEx will be #1 soon in the world

HUGE MARKET and a lot of BIG investors

precious

SUB soon to the mars!   HODL and buy more
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
What's up with Substratum? No one is writing anything in the thread?
waiting for the beta. 31 dec

Sub needs to be listed at other exchanges that s what s gonna help it not the Beta release. Volume is still very low and makes it volatile at these levels.
Pages:
Jump to: