Pages:
Author

Topic: Substratum ICO - August 7-September 7 (Pre-Sale with Bonuses Available Now) - page 36. (Read 72567 times)

Activity: 492
Merit: 251
Binance is a good site to buy.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Oh man! I missed that one. What a great IDEA!

Where's the best place to grab some guys?
Thanks
does anyone have a guess how much you can make with hosting a website on substratum? 1 cent per click? it must be cheaper than a normal hosting site.
And how do substratum prevent people to click websites they host themself just to earn money?
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Excited to see new projects crop up. Can't wait for the paradigm shift that will come as new giants rise (as it was with, for example Bitcoins). A gamechanger is something everyone should try to invest into.
Activity: 19
Why?!?!?! Oh Substratum!!! WHY?!?!? you mooning bastard  Cry sold everything at $0.14 just before it start picking up Cry
Worst decision so far. Good luck guys!
Maybe buy back if it drops but doesn't look like it's going to happen  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1215
I just bought 2000 SUB 24 hours and I'm pretty happy right now. I think I will hold and see what the future brings me Smiley
Activity: 447
Merit: 250
Activity: 145
Merit: 100

Nice bull run on substratum!! Just HODL till next year and it will pay big!!! already on profits but it will moon next year!! congrats to the team!!
Activity: 34
Is their product is ready?
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
Right now Sub is at around .22 cents which is a really good price still. It has come a long way and there is still a LONG road ahead of them. but by far they are the most active cryptocurrency I have seen.

Good rising, not many of the recently appeared projects are traded higher then ICO price now. Substratum team do a great job, this project are very necessary for people from different countries.
is was also in de ico, to bad i only put in 1 eth. planning to buy more at the next correction (if it comes soon, otherwise FOMO)
Activity: 84
Participated in the ICO so iam very happy at the moment. A competitor for substratum is Mysterium, a decentralized VPN service. I hodl MYST also but i think substratum has the upperhand. I read that Mysterium wants to comply with the legal rules of countries, bummer....... Say goodby to decentralized VPN for Chinese.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Right now Sub is at around .22 cents which is a really good price still. It has come a long way and there is still a LONG road ahead of them. but by far they are the most active cryptocurrency I have seen.
Activity: 406
What is the recent price for the token?
Activity: 512
Merit: 20
Substratum is one of the most important and needed services of our time. If you value your freedom of choice, you will support it! Don't let your Internet Provider rob you of your right to choose!
Activity: 336
Do the thing and you'll have the power.
Once the time comes I will make a SUB node
Activity: 280
Merit: 107
Hi,

SUB Substratum has just entered the top100 on coinmarketcap at #99 with a market cap of $50mil.

One more day of big % gain now and it will be in everyone's view (if you rank by biggest gainers of the last 24 hrs on coinmarketcap, it doesn't show any of the coins from #101 to #200 market cap, even if their percentage gain is higher. That's why the big pump from 2 days ago didn't get much coverage.) But one more good pump now and every youtuber will highlight them and that will for sure grow the demand and the price!
Activity: 499
To The Moon !
Good morning. Can someone do mining Substratum with his PC ? They had announced that we will have this ability soon.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!
After seeing the graphic today, I was searching for more information about the project.
If you have some good summary to help me understand why I should get myself SUB, you are more than welcome.

Eh.... Because it will the future of the descentralized internet? Is the way of the future man, invest in it you won't regret, cheers Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: