Pages:
Author

Topic: Substratum ICO - August 7-September 7 (Pre-Sale with Bonuses Available Now) - page 35. (Read 72567 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Sweet lil pump going on at moment. In it for the long term though not short term profits. Already x4 on original investment!

BTW ico price was 0.10$ when 1 btc was 3800$..today 1 btc almost 9700$ and 1 sub is 0.30$ so if you ask me its almost same as ico price if you buy today with BTC!
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Sweet lil pump going on at moment. In it for the long term though not short term profits. Already x4 on original investment!
The third and the last token burn will be 4 days after Substratum is getting listed on Bittrex.

how do you know that...how much?
how you know when its will be listed on bittrex? bittrex never coment about listing any token btw...
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
The third and the last token burn will be 4 days after Substratum is getting listed on Bittrex.
some new burning of token coming or its it!

Circulating Supply
226,091,449 SUB
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Best way to keep track of your portfolio is putting everything in an excel sheet. You write down what you payed in bitcoin and dollar or whatever currency you use. Then you link your sheet to coinmarketcap so you can see the actual prices. If you started your portfolio a few months ago and look what you paid in bitcoin and what the value is now in bitcoin than you wished you had hodled your bitcoins in stead of buying altcoins.
No i have to disagree. If i buy coinX now for 4000 satoshi and it will go down to 3000 satoshi but the dollar price stays the same because bitcoins rose in value i am still short of 1000 satoshi. If i had kept my 4000 satoshi i would have gained more in dollar value. And then if bitcoin dollar price goes down but your altcoinX price stays at 3000 satoshi or is going down even further than you will lose even more. So dollar price says nothing.
Activity: 200
Merit: 101
To me btc value is what counts. If btc goes down the dollar price goes down also AND you end up with less btc. Dollar value to me is only an issue if you plan to sell out right away, thus sell for bitcoin and sell these for fiat currency. Then you have the dollar value back but if you should have hodled the bitcoins instead you would have had more value.

This is not right, you bring into crypto fiat from your pockets and in the end when will come time you will cash out and put into your pockets again fiat, so price BTC/alt doesn't matter, you could watch than ETH/alt or USDT/alt but you will make your life too complicate, so dollar, euro or your domestic currency is the best way to measure.
Activity: 280
Merit: 107
To me btc value is what counts. If btc goes down the dollar price goes down also AND you end up with less btc. Dollar value to me is only an issue if you plan to sell out right away, thus sell for bitcoin and sell these for fiat currency. Then you have the dollar value back but if you should have hodled the bitcoins instead you would have had more value.
Ofcourse, but the BTC won't go keep going up like today, so if the us$ value of SUB stays good, we'll be fine when BTC comes to his senses ;-)
nice price to buy

It can always go lower, a quarter of the value just vaporized!
In BTC, not in US$.
This is because BTC is killing it.
nice price to buy

It can always go lower, a quarter of the value just vaporized!
Activity: 492
Merit: 251
Substratum has now moved up to #88 on coinmarketcap with a market cap of $76mil (was $50mil 2 days ago)!
guys i want to increase my stack of SUB, when do you think will be a good time to invest? currently i am waiting for a dip, think it should correct sometime soon but it keeps rising Cheesy
i think you have to buy before the beta comes out (probably somewhere in december)
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
guys i want to increase my stack of SUB, when do you think will be a good time to invest? currently i am waiting for a dip, think it should correct sometime soon but it keeps rising Cheesy
Activity: 644
Merit: 390
When Substratum will trade on Poloniex and Bittrex... is there any update?

i think progress of substratum is important  not just exchanges

i follow them at twitter and team will deliver i know that  look at their progress

they are fabolous
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
When Substratum will trade on Poloniex and Bittrex... is there any update?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Great to see that substratum is gaining traction. I hope there will be another dip and my entry point! However I stay patient, been through this fomo with other coins, and most of the time there will be another good buying opportunity.
is Substratum planning to create a webbrowser?
Pages:
Jump to: