Pages:
Author

Topic: Suggest me the best ICO to invest. - page 2. (Read 16665 times)

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042
https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964
September 15, 2018, 04:44:48 PM
1 btc is really a good point of start.
If you are "green tech" oriented there are a really good project who you can't forget:
Swachh!!!!
Swachhcoin Foundation whose aim is to transform waste inputs into useful outputs of high economic value, like but not limited to energy, fertilizers, power generating gases, etc. in the most efficient way possible by leveraging some of the most advanced, coming of age technologies!
Great team.. great innovation!
if you want to take a look just browse https://swachhcoin.com
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 03:12:40 PM
Well there a lot of ico to invest in but I would advice on mobu it is currently on
Activity: 58
September 10, 2018, 01:34:03 PM
Soar The idea of the project is excellent and the team is very professional! I think the project will be implemented in the crypto world. Do not miss the opportunity to be here especially now just the beginning of a great journey! details at https://soar.earth/
Activity: 88
September 10, 2018, 09:37:22 AM
There are numerous ICO now, I have numerous recommendation however it is greatly improved on the off chance that you will discovered best ICO by your own particular research, it is the best on the grounds that later on, nobody will be faulted if the ICO proposed by other individual won't achievement. Search for ICO that have genuine group, the best innovation, low hard top/delicate top. Continue investigating.
Activity: 188
Merit: 1
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
September 08, 2018, 12:16:12 AM
you should look for good ico on ico sites like icodrops, icobench, icomarks or other ico sites, because now it's quite difficult to determine which ico is good and where ico is bad, of the many bad ico most ico have enough rating good in situ ico.
Activity: 49
September 07, 2018, 12:00:31 PM
There are many ICO now, I have many suggestion but it is much better if you will found best ICO by your own research, it is the best because in the future, no one will be blamed if the ICO suggested by other person will not success. Look for ICO that have legit team, the best technology, low hard cap/soft cap.
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
September 06, 2018, 02:09:12 PM
A great marketing and partnership capabilities looks promising to keep a good price when they start to be traded on an exchange.so, sit back, relax and watch closely. invest in legit and trust worthy icos in other not to be scammed.

I am doing the same I am watching and searching the best price for coins I have and after that I start invest them. Always works as for me)
Activity: 72
September 06, 2018, 09:30:26 AM
The best is excessively emotional esteem - somebody will be the best, to somebody in actuality won't be the best choice. I believe it's worth to assess by various parameters the first is take a gander at the rating stages and think about the appraisals of these stages, read the principal surveys, get a grip of the writing and comprehend the terms and turning points of the task. Next, we will get a dream and will have the capacity to settle on the correct choice. Presently numerous great activities are reliable!
Activity: 238
September 05, 2018, 12:55:02 PM
Soar This project is developing with a transparent team and clear development path. Look at the project can see the credibility of their team, the good reason to invest. Personally, my opinion of this project has a very big future. Anyone can follow the details at https://soar.earth/
Activity: 151
September 05, 2018, 12:02:03 PM
I suggest you to invest your 1 bitcoin in any running ICO, or also dump it down the toilet to obtain the same result.  Cool

Why to be so rood? If you lose your money and you don't like crypto I don't think you should tell people your opinion this way!
Activity: 163
September 05, 2018, 10:10:19 AM
My signature is a pretty good project with a unique idea because social networks are now used by everyone!
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
September 05, 2018, 10:09:24 AM
there is no ico that is suitable for investment. many ico are scam, when we have already spent a lot of money for ico suddenly ico will disappear and we lose money. they are very evil.

Many ICO's like to scam people. Some coins don't have any ICO's and they've end up doing fine so far.
Activity: 140
September 05, 2018, 10:06:25 AM
I like the ammbr project, but it is not known as it is now ... They are really smart and not hasty at their ICO. Their ICO started Nov. 14.
Activity: 84
September 03, 2018, 05:34:44 PM
there is no ico that is suitable for investment. many ico are scam, when we have already spent a lot of money for ico suddenly ico will disappear and we lose money. they are very evil.
Activity: 588
-ethernity cloud-
September 02, 2018, 04:03:28 AM
Looking to invest 1 btc in some good running ICO which is legitimate and has good potential.
Do not suggest any ico just because you are a part of their signature campaign.Give a good reason please that why you think it is a good investment opportunity.
I think you can try to invest in "Module" (My signature) because in my opinion their concept it's very unique and when this project hit the market it will be eazy to rise more than ico price.
Activity: 24
September 02, 2018, 03:50:01 AM
First, let's look at the team behind the ICO investment, which is the most important factor to consider. Remember, the success of any project depends on the expertise and dedication of the people. Take this simple example: If Bill Gates decides to start a new business, one can be sure that the investor will be interested in that business because he has a well-known history of successfully running a billion-dollar business empire. Likewise, fraudsters who intend to deceive investors will be careful not to disclose. A team of talented, visionary and influential people will bring together a project of m c reliability
Activity: 89
September 02, 2018, 03:19:08 AM
I have found a great project, Eloncity Project for those who want to ensure a great future. I hope all of you join this great project, you will surely love it. details at https://eloncity.io/
Activity: 420
September 01, 2018, 10:38:29 AM
There are many interesting and fruitful project are running in the crypto market but i will suggest that invest in Human coin ICO. It is a really excellent project and team is great and you will definite take great profit.
Activity: 69
August 31, 2018, 05:54:33 PM
There are a lot of potential altcoin and i think they're really profitable but the most popular is bitcoin and if you are not aware with altcoin maybe you should try to invest first in bitcoin because I really believe on the potential of bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 84
August 31, 2018, 01:52:03 PM
flush your money down the lavatory while jacking off, you may get greater entertainment than if you spend money on an ICO on bitcointalk. ICO is the identical thing simply greater drawn out.
Pages:
Jump to: