Pages:
Author

Topic: Suggest me the best ICO to invest. - page 3. (Read 16665 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 0
August 31, 2018, 01:48:55 PM
BX.BET Owning a strong foundation, with a large and powerful team. The project is being experienced by experienced investors. with his high grades. BX.BET is getting high trust. with transparent development. and private partners. This is definitely the best project at the moment, people visit https://bx.bet/en/
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030
Twitter @realmicroguy
August 31, 2018, 10:50:31 AM
If you seriously want to add value to a project and create opportunity for yourself, help us to revive this project.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=263600.660

We're bringing in the top guns in crypto to relaunch a coin for the gaming industry. Start mining before it hits the exchanges.
Activity: 112
August 31, 2018, 10:07:43 AM
I suggest beatrix ICO their platform are the best especially it is about electricity, their project can help our world about electricity and then they have the best pre token sale, and they are so generous when it comes to their tokens, they give you more tokens unlike in the other ICO.
Activity: 196
August 31, 2018, 10:06:04 AM
Now investing in ICO is quite risky, since ICO prices are always higher than they were traded, so many people were worried when deciding to buy ICO, in my opinion you should wait more time to consider the situation. Market picture
Activity: 56
August 31, 2018, 10:02:51 AM
Haven't seen any good ico for half a year or so. Mb now is better to invest in young working projects without coin offerings?
Activity: 53
August 31, 2018, 10:02:46 AM
flush your money down the loo while jacking off, you might get more enjoyment than if you invest in an ICO on bitcointalk! ICO is the same thing)
Activity: 468
Merit: 250
August 31, 2018, 09:59:38 AM
We must know that there are currently hundreds of live ICOs, too many ICOs certainly make good choices but unfortunately many ICOs are scam, I suggest investing in Gigtricks because it has reached the softcap and will soon reach hardcap so that our money grows rapidly.
Activity: 826
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 31, 2018, 09:47:03 AM
In this time  most of the ICO fails due to market fall or people lost their hope hope on ICO. So invest in the best ICO and trusted one.
I think at this moment KamaGames is the best ICO. Cause they have a experienced team. KamaGames has a working product. They offer KamaGames token as a utility token. Which is based of ethereum. They have a mobile poker app. The app listed on playstore and it's trending on #4. They also have in appstore and it's ranking number 3. In playstore they have 10 million downloads in it. So it's a trusted company and they will be successful during the ICO.
Activity: 133
Merit: 1
August 31, 2018, 07:49:14 AM
The most promising ICO of 2018 currently is INCODIUM.

Incodium is an API-based smart contract solution platform to provide potential investors a way to cope up with the threat of cryptocurrency exchange hacking by providing a ‘smart compensation protection’ service for eligible victims.

For more information and press releases regarding INCODIUM visit: https://coindelite.com/
Activity: 10
August 31, 2018, 06:18:55 AM
This is quite difficult at the moment cause ratings are way too corrupted. Ratings provided do not reflect the true nature of a project.
Activity: 630
August 31, 2018, 06:17:09 AM
Kamagames nominal bearer resolve to wait a rare months beforehand exchanging his discs he inclination appropriate inflated slivers than whether he does even-handed adjacent the foot of the nominal marketing. In affixing, KGT bearers inclination appropriate additional slivers for cardinal months, so they amuse oneself with those slivers during that time and redeem their discs later.
Activity: 30
August 30, 2018, 01:48:15 PM
long time I don't invest into any ICO as we can see many of its dropped a lot value once it hit exchange. instead of ICO I would love to invest once it hit exchange with better deal for me
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
August 30, 2018, 01:33:47 PM
I can only advise you to invest in Entry Money so you can get a big profit.
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
August 30, 2018, 01:24:40 PM
A lot of ico projects are good but only a few have succeeded this year due to the poor condition of the crypto market. There have been many decreases in investment interest in crypto this year.
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
August 30, 2018, 01:18:43 PM
I think NEO is better for trading not investing. Most will fail, so the key is to develop a profitable exist strategy.
When choosing an ICO, first of all you should look at the product that stands behind an ICO. If there is no product yet, and the project is only on the “idea” stage - I wouldn’t recommend investing in it. Also, you should understand if crypto can actually bring some value or solve some real problems. For many companies there is no need to create own crypto at all. They just follow the hype and it’s very unlikely their ICO succeed. I’ll suggest you to consider Rentberry ICO. Rentberry is a decentralized home rental platform. So far, it is the only platform on the market that allows creating custom offer and automates all rental tasks. It already has over 120K users and 224K properties. Rest you can read on internet.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
August 30, 2018, 01:00:01 PM
in my opinion, ICO is the best when we know who the developer of ICO is and whether this person can be trusted or not, I think investing in ICO is very good. It would be nice for us to ask our seniors whether this is good or not.
Activity: 224
August 30, 2018, 12:56:44 PM
Safinus is certainly one of the best projects in the electronic money industry this year, with a strong team and a large community of projects that are getting the attention of big investors. details at https://www.safinus.com/
Activity: 182
August 30, 2018, 12:28:06 PM
Looking to invest 1 btc in some good running ICO which is legitimate and has good potential.
Do not suggest any ico just because you are a part of their signature campaign.Give a good reason please that why you think it is a good investment opportunity.

learn first before investing in ico friends, because there are many victims of ico. people who don't have knowledge about ico and desperate investment in ico then they lose all money. you have to be careful.
copper member
Activity: 228
August 30, 2018, 09:30:30 AM
Looking to invest 1 btc in some good running ICO which is legitimate and has good potential.
Do not suggest any ico just because you are a part of their signature campaign.Give a good reason please that why you think it is a good investment opportunity.

Hello,

Poseidon is focus on solving a real issue: climate change!

second round token sale starts November 3, 2018 with OCEAN available with 20% discount
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
August 30, 2018, 09:04:32 AM
i can recommend one ICO but do your own research .
Swipe - SWIPE Network is a decentralized mobile engagement data platform that empowers app developers with a suite of marketing tools and SDKs (software development kit) to improve app engagement and user retention, while allowing for transparent and fair data monetization.
SWIPE network incentivizes users to share their data anonymously while providing data buyers with auditable data products. It enables fair and transparent data trading between users, app developers and data buyers through a decentralized data marketplace.
Pages:
Jump to: