Pages:
Author

Topic: Suggest me the best ICO to invest. - page 4. (Read 16665 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 14
August 30, 2018, 04:43:37 AM
I can only recommend one of the best ways to identify a good ICO to invest in. Firstly, you need to study about the ICO by reading the whitepaper for the idea or product behind the project. Is it worth attracting investors to itself? Secondly, check for consistency in information provided in the whitepaper, website and the social media platforms.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
August 30, 2018, 04:40:09 AM
For me , I usually follow some reliable managers  like irfan_pak10 ,..or team of AMAZix ,...etc  here is  irfan_pak10 's profile : https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/irfanpak10-350580
Hopefully you will find some projects that you think it is good to invest .  I know there are many ways to find a good ICO but i think it's a simple way to find it .  
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
August 30, 2018, 03:56:19 AM
I can suggest a long-term project. Skynet. DYOR about it and if you like you can invest. Their sale is coming soon. But please be careful when investing in ICO's in a bear market. Highly risky !
Activity: 372
Merit: 11
elysian.finance
August 30, 2018, 03:50:16 AM
I feel suggesting an ico could rather be rash so I suggest you get to check on different icos currently available and check on their ratings by experts. Some good ones are Aergo, blockcloud, Ankr network etc.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
August 30, 2018, 03:17:43 AM
Bitdepository mate, in just few days and the private-sale sold out then the pre-sale also sold out now.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
August 30, 2018, 03:16:02 AM
You do not need to look for an ICO to invest in it in the hope that the coin will increase several times as before.It is enough to wait for the coin to enter the exchange and wait for its price to fall - and then buy it at a more favorable price.
Activity: 136
August 30, 2018, 03:09:17 AM
To invest in an ICO, do not choose ICO carelessly just because the concept is interesting. But also by analyzing in several aspects contained in the ICO. Reading the whitepaper and roadmap is also important, but observing the performance of the team is very important. A good concept will not guarantee the ICO can be successful if it is not motivated by a team with good skills and can be relied upon in marketing their products. Sales that have reached the target will be far more trusted to be worth investing.
Activity: 89
August 30, 2018, 03:07:49 AM
A great marketing and partnership capabilities looks promising to keep a good price when they start to be traded on an exchange.so, sit back, relax and watch closely. invest in legit and trust worthy icos in other not to be scammed.
Activity: 56
Helper
August 30, 2018, 02:56:38 AM
Looking to invest 1 btc in some good running ICO which is legitimate and has good potential.
Do not suggest any ico just because you are a part of their signature campaign.Give a good reason please that why you think it is a good investment opportunity.
Read the White paper of Travel Helper Carefully and Analyze the reason why any body should invest in Travel Helper Freelancer Concept

Useful Information About Travel Helper TRH
TRH Coin is not just a coin for trading on Exchanges only,

1. Why Traveler Purchase TRH Coin? Features like Direct Access of GDS “Global Distribution System” Himself or with the help of travel Freelancers travelers can save 15–25% Money on Travel Purchases BY Pushing middle man out,That’s Generate “Need”

2.By Offering Budgetary Services “Homely Accommodation,Homely food,Sightseeing Services by His Own car” Travel Freelancer will get Employment without investing in heavy setup cost of Travel Agency and Relief of 9 to 5 office Setting jobs, That Generate “Opportunity”.

3.Travel Helper TRH coin will be the mode of the payment on Travel Helper TRH freelancer Platform instead of fiat and Users will pay Through TRH Coin for Purchase of Travel Services that Generate “Demand”.

4.Now the ICO is running and after ICO ends TRH will be listed on Exchanges, demand and supply will effect the value of the TRH Coin there.Investors will get a Good Return response in the market when we Start Branding and Expansion in Feb 2019, “Dream takes time to come true” if you are a potential investor of TRH Coin so hold & wait for the Main System Launch in late 2019 for Best Return.

Activity: 126
August 30, 2018, 02:51:18 AM
You need to better study the crypto-currency market, because when you yourself learn to analyze and draw conclusions correctly, you will make your own decisions, not listen to advice. If you do not know the market well, you will lose your money.
Activity: 188
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
August 30, 2018, 02:42:06 AM
there are currently only a few ico which are good to invest in a lot of capital, because nowadays there are also many ico are a scam, and determine which ico is good and where bad ico is also a bit complicated because sometimes ico rating on ico site doesn't determine ico is good or not. so be careful if you want to invest in an ico.
Activity: 395
Merit: 107
August 30, 2018, 02:28:49 AM
bitdepositary ico is one of the most trending and good rated ICO right now for me...i have reviewed it on various platforms and every where it has got pretty good review so this is one of the best ICO to invest right now if not the best
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
August 30, 2018, 02:11:07 AM
It is hard to choose an ico right now that prices on the exchange market is very low so before you invest i would suggest that you must check the exchange what coin has the potential to be one of the most important coin then invest in it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
August 30, 2018, 01:27:55 AM
2017 is the YEAR of ICO, many projects gave 10x, even 300x (30,000%) of profit returns.
But in 2018, not many ICO can get 3x profit and many projects get lost (the price listing on exchanges is only 1/2, even 1/10 the price of ICO)
copper member
Activity: 126
August 30, 2018, 01:20:40 AM
Looking to invest 1 btc in some good running ICO which is legitimate and has good potential.
Do not suggest any ico just because you are a part of their signature campaign.Give a good reason please that why you think it is a good investment opportunity.
Hi, nice to meet you!
I wanna introduce you Ruby-X.
“Share your passion, and Ruby-x will share endless potential back”
You can visit Ruby-X and find what potential of Ruby-X is Smiley
Activity: 280
August 30, 2018, 01:13:34 AM
Check out Zero Carbon Project!
"TACKLING CLIMATE CHANGE USING BLOCKCHAIN"

What is Zero Carbon Project?
Zero Carbon Project is tackling climate change using the blockchain and international carbon credits.
Renewable energy has responded well to the challenge but its impact has been too small and too slow.

learn more about Zero Carbon Project, https://www.zerocarbonproject.com/
learn more about their Token Sale, https://www.zerocarbonproject.com/token-sale/
Activity: 87
August 30, 2018, 12:11:33 AM
if I think If we really want to choose a good ICO for now, a lot of things that we must see, because skarang very difficult to do. 99% ICO is a fraud, but we can only guess which tokens will grow a little in price after the completion of ICO and have time to sell it in the future.
 Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
August 28, 2018, 05:08:17 PM
I suggest you to take a look at the SWIPE ICO still running:

https://swipecrypto.com/

https://swipecrypto.com/docs/SWIPE_whitepaper_rev1.0.pdf
Activity: 90
August 28, 2018, 04:43:47 PM
I have been trying to  get a shot at some decent option with small funding requests, but I couldn't pinpoint any peculiarly noteworthy offering for now.
Activity: 843
Merit: 255
8V Global | 8v.com
August 28, 2018, 05:01:24 AM
In my opinion it is very crafty to ask ... Where is better? And who will later be responsible for this choice? No one is sure who the money was invested. So it's better not to listen to the advice of strangers, and even acquaintances. Well, when you have your head on your shoulders, so victories and defeats are better absorbed! ; D
Pages:
Jump to: