Pages:
Author

Topic: Suggest me the best ICO to invest. - page 10. (Read 16693 times)

Activity: 258
Merit: 10
August 12, 2018, 12:48:04 PM
The current crypto market really doesn't recommend investing in an ico, and the market's decline has made many people reluctant to invest in or buy ico encryption.

Activity: 162
Merit: 0
August 12, 2018, 12:36:07 PM
Looking to invest 1 btc in some good running ICO which is legitimate and has good potential.
Do not suggest any ico just because you are a part of their signature campaign.Give a good reason please that why you think it is a good investment opportunity.
I prefer you to have to invest in these ICOs:-

a.Artoken
b.BITXOXO
c.Eloncity

These ICOs have  a great prospective and the team manager.
Activity: 93
August 12, 2018, 12:23:16 PM
I suggest BITXOXO is the best ICO now., because it has a good concept to provide the fastest and the best service to meet customers requirements and expectation. Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 562
Merit: 251
ALCEDO
August 11, 2018, 12:12:38 PM
You should do your own research. Good ICO projects are rare. I do research through social media platforms. I examine the white paper reading and road map. 80% of ICO projects are scam. Be careful when investing.
Activity: 3
August 11, 2018, 03:25:04 AM
I think the top ICOs are presented in the wbf and blockshow conferencies..
Activity: 94
August 10, 2018, 10:54:56 AM
Honestly I'll tell you the best thing to do is to DYOR.
do your own research.
There are a lot of amazing projects out there. It's just taking a bit of your time to read white papers and see how they'll turn out.
Activity: 843
Merit: 255
8V Global | 8v.com
August 10, 2018, 10:51:55 AM
Another argument in favor of diversifying my investment folder is the story of my friend. He invested in 10 projects of which 5 were unable to collect enough to enter the market. 2 projects were just a scam. However, 2 projects proved to be an excellent choice. They recouped all of his investments and brought in profits calculated in hundreds of percent. This is just one good example of this approach.  Cool
Activity: 29
August 10, 2018, 02:06:07 AM
I suggest you take a look at WOM token. Their project is very promising and interesting. Try checking them out.  Smiley
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/10OlnEzIE6RG6ZNd82JmxEBP-UMJT1eVCwSt_8S8MUDw/viewform?edit_requested=true#new
Is this a new coin? Better to check this one out. It seems interesting. 
Activity: 170
August 09, 2018, 05:09:24 AM
You must join Vetex. Vertex is an ecosystem that will change the ICO industry. They has strong team with unique idea to develop an all-in-one platform for ICO services, buyers and business. Their official site is https://vertex.market/
8V Global | 8v.com
August 09, 2018, 05:06:23 AM
There is such a well-known principle or rule: do not leave all the eggs in one basket. Very simply and intelligibly explains the approach of diversification of something. In this case, the risks and probable profit from the project that will give you the cherished 1000% of the profit. In short: the more projects and coins of different, the better. Another question - the quality of this is already up to you. Wink
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
August 08, 2018, 01:27:21 PM
At this point, I would not invest in new projects. You see what happens in the market all red. It is better to buy good coins that have fallen dramatically in value.
Activity: 14
August 08, 2018, 12:41:03 PM
At the moment cryptassist ,UBEX, contractium is going well and are in progress.so try to join these ICO's.
Forget all of those coins, invest in Ethereum or Litecoin.
Activity: 25
August 08, 2018, 12:39:18 PM
You should do your own research because you are going to invest your money.
So, I would reccomend to see https://cointelegraph.com/ico-calendar and find what project seems more perspective for you than another.
Good luck!
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
August 08, 2018, 12:31:53 PM
I can recomend you to go to ICORating website and read some reports on the projects there, after make choice by yourself and invest Wink
Activity: 89
August 08, 2018, 12:21:47 PM
The idea of constructing the Eloncity project is great. I support this project and recommend it to you. Glorious project with a team of professionals - reasonable investment. https://eloncity.io/
8V Global | 8v.com
August 07, 2018, 03:02:26 PM
The word "best" already sounds like a provocation is not it? Smiley I think that the more investors rely on their own opinions the better, because the responsibility for their own assets encourages people to behave differently than if they were someone else's money or other financial assets?  Roll Eyes Huh
Activity: 192
August 07, 2018, 01:52:35 PM
Looking to invest 1 btc in some good running ICO which is legitimate and has good potential.
Do not suggest any ico just because you are a part of their signature campaign.Give a good reason please that why you think it is a good investment opportunity.
I would recommend you to have to a look at this project. It's having a very nice whitepaper. It is a very interesting project and the platforms.

UBEX, VLUX & Kryptlal
Activity: 980
Merit: 503
August 07, 2018, 01:52:25 PM
I've heard that most of the profits come from ICOs, which are organized by exchanges. I've seen several projects that are currently conduct
such bounty campaigns.
Activity: 96
August 07, 2018, 01:47:00 PM
Eloncity is a very serious project with an impressive market capitalization and today is one of the most promising! They do their best to take leading positions in its own field. The best opportunity for participate in ICO today! https://eloncity.io/
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
August 07, 2018, 01:34:17 AM
besides I offer ICO that I follow and publish what I follow, I offer you to invest in ICO, which meets the requirements:
1. having a clear concept
2. a road map that shows progress in the future
3. led by experienced managers and experienced teams
4. The Token / Platform concept has a strong mass base.
we can read this on the ICO whitepaper a project.
Pages:
Jump to: