Pages:
Author

Topic: Suggest me the best ICO to invest. - page 8. (Read 16665 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
August 17, 2018, 03:52:48 PM
 It's all found in their sites, ANN thread, blogs etc. Also no person here can state that the ICO will become succesful just because they think of it even with good support in the claims
Activity: 843
Merit: 255
8V Global | 8v.com
August 17, 2018, 03:40:35 PM
Now, not even the projects themselves are attractive - and the currency that has become cheaper and you can buy it and calmly wait for the market's failure. I think that everything will be restored by the end of 2018. So you can easily make a profit even on a crypto currency. I decided to do just that.  Wink
Activity: 112
August 17, 2018, 04:48:31 AM
there are many ICOs that you should know about trading strategies to find out how your investment will grow.
You can also read white paper and join telegram to find out about the project and to know if this is a scam.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
August 17, 2018, 04:20:52 AM
Looking to invest 1 btc in some good running ICO which is legitimate and has good potential.
Do not suggest any ico just because you are a part of their signature campaign.Give a good reason please that why you think it is a good investment opportunity.

Most likely you will not make a good investment by following the recommendations posted on this thread. As you have stated yourself, most people will only praise what they invest. They can give you all kinds of seemingly great reasons for investing, but in the end you have to do your own research and question everything.
Activity: 196
August 17, 2018, 04:10:59 AM
I wish to the platform of explosive growth! A very smart one brings us excitement to always follow. We believe this it will work and succeed because this is with a great team that always provide creative ideas and ideas so that this project will get more and more investors.
Take a closer look, please, to the ICO, whose signature I wear. Study it carefully and I am sure that you will not regret it.
https://www.alfaenzo.io/
Activity: 54
August 17, 2018, 04:01:08 AM
The downtrend is not a good time to invest i hope everyone in here will hear it. The bear market can give a huge impact to the hype of new cryptocurrency.
Activity: 80
August 16, 2018, 06:43:22 PM
It is really hard to tell, with the market going down every project out there seem to have dropped considerably too, I would recommend Monvid and ripaex though.
Activity: 108
August 16, 2018, 06:33:41 PM
I guess Eloncity is a very decent ico to invest. This the project by Krypital Group and they have many successful projects like Cybermiles, Arcblock and so on.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 16, 2018, 06:30:26 PM
Unfortunately it is too late to suggest you the best ICO because WSPU2's ICO is already ended...
But it is not to late to earn free ones using the WSPU2 faucet and the XMR miner...
I would like to suggest the deal coin ico and the ingot ico because this two ico is already raised a huge amount of money and as a investor  i am sure that our money we will invest with this two ico can really multiply, so my advice is to invest now before the hardcap will be reach.
Activity: 192
Merit: 24
August 16, 2018, 06:17:39 PM
Looking to invest 1 btc in some good running ICO which is legitimate and has good potential.
Do not suggest any ico just because you are a part of their signature campaign.Give a good reason please that why you think it is a good investment opportunity.
I think even if the Bitcoin is on its low price, still it is good to invest because of its future. Unlike any other coins, they have a high chance that they may fail because of their unproper organization.
Activity: 118
August 16, 2018, 06:14:24 PM
I am investing in Propthereum.io. They are an asset backed cryptocurrency on the blockchain and are expecting a 1566% coin appreciation in a short period of time. All proceeds raised from their ICO will be used to purchase A-grade property worldwide.
Activity: 618
Merit: 250
August 16, 2018, 11:32:50 AM
Hi, we have a project called OutoftheCloud. We just started our presale August 10th and will end on September 10th. We have a working product since 2012 and it is always live! Here is our website you can check all the details about our project as well as the great and strong team behind it https://outofthecloud.io/ .  Thank you
my suggestion who ICO is the best i think none other than bitcoin because If you are interested in getting behind a passionate, and well thought through, highly rated, and worthy ICO campaign, then bitcoin is the Best Crypto ICO to invest in right now. bitcoin is one of the top cryptocurrencies on the emerging market, and its cryptocurrency has a real purpose on the market today.
Activity: 34
August 16, 2018, 09:51:00 AM
Hi, we have a project called OutoftheCloud. We just started our presale August 10th and will end on September 10th. We have a working product since 2012 and it is always live! Here is our website you can check all the details about our project as well as the great and strong team behind it https://outofthecloud.io/ .  Thank you
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
August 16, 2018, 09:47:57 AM
Unfortunately it is too late to suggest you the best ICO because WSPU2's ICO is already ended...
But it is not to late to earn free ones using the WSPU2 faucet and the XMR miner...
Activity: 42
August 16, 2018, 02:45:31 AM
Many ICO are coming daily basis while in my opinion now the bitmillex is the best ICO to invest now and soon the value and staff of this coin is expert so i hope that this coin be popular in the market.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
August 16, 2018, 01:17:57 AM
I don't have any ideas here, I don't like Icos at all because I don't like to have a risk and to lose money, that's why I prefer buying and holding most of all.
Activity: 71
August 15, 2018, 02:18:15 PM
There are a lot positive reviews written about BX.BET project, I recommend to pay attention at this project. Good idea guys deserve the success and attention. http://www.bx.bet/
Activity: 14
August 15, 2018, 05:21:41 AM
A friend of mine referred me to this great new ICO called AllSporter. I was skeptical at first, but when I read their platform I was blown away. They have a solid team running the program and super open community plus they already have a working app that's used by thousands! I read their Whitepaper and they have everything dialed down to the smallest detail. Read everything there is to know about them here on their website and join their community. --->https://allsportercoin.io/

Telegram: https://t.me/AllSporterICO

You won't regret it.
Activity: 69
August 14, 2018, 11:55:50 AM
The best coin to invest now is bitcoin. Besides being the highest value, it is now popular by many people. And many shops now accepted it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
August 14, 2018, 11:48:22 AM
I think it's better to invest bitcoin because its good value or fluctuate, profitable and can make long-term. Lips sealed Lips sealed

You know what?  There are a lot of potential altcoin and i think they're really profitable but the most popular is bitcoin and if you are not aware with altcoin maybe you should try to invest first in bitcoin because I really believe on the potential of bitcoin.
During this time I also heard that most of the profits came from the ICO, which was held by the exchange. I have seen several projects currently being carried out
gift campaign like that
Pages:
Jump to: