Pages:
Author

Topic: Suggest me the best ICO to invest. - page 7. (Read 16665 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
August 21, 2018, 01:30:13 PM
Looking to invest 1 btc in some good running ICO which is legitimate and has good potential.
Do not suggest any ico just because you are a part of their signature campaign.Give a good reason please that why you think it is a good investment opportunity.
These ICOs are the good investments at this moment in my opinion.

EOS
NEM
IOTA
Activity: 380
Merit: 10
August 21, 2018, 01:07:58 PM
Looking to invest 1 btc in some good running ICO which is legitimate and has good potential.
Do not suggest any ico just because you are a part of their signature campaign.Give a good reason please that why you think it is a good investment opportunity.
This is vey good thought but nowdays many ico are scam. So we can't trust on any of ico and therefore before invest in any of ico i suggest you to do your own research on it so you can find that whether it is genuine or not. Don't trust any people beacuse some scammers want to scam you by providing their ico names.i suggest you to think ten times before invest in any of ico.
Activity: 126
August 21, 2018, 01:03:55 PM
It's not an ICO in itself but it's a project in development, they've already passed the token stage and directly have coins that you can easily trade into exchanges like crex24 and soon Kucoin,is privcy that you see below in my signature, is a pretty advanced project but still needs investors, every week they get sponsors and ally with the right people, it's a currency that will serve from doing transfers, to gaming and other stuff, but everything undetectable because it uses a tor wallet .right now we have a Ragnarok server!
Activity: 62
August 21, 2018, 12:54:32 PM
OSA DC, because for these investments I worry less than about others.
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
btc : 3Jp5nAY7S7dKg1hJ7jeZJdAQ9VWszVPBBX
August 21, 2018, 11:56:41 AM
fusion !
Activity: 224
August 21, 2018, 11:53:46 AM
Safinus This is amazing project so far. Their whitepaper and the roadmap is transparant. They have a good idea and great team to make this project will be succes in the future. Safinus.com
Activity: 7
August 21, 2018, 11:49:27 AM
OSA DC looks good to me. They are constantly updating on their progress, participating in different events and have a proven partnership with well-known brands.
Activity: 665
Merit: 107
August 21, 2018, 10:30:51 AM
I have supported Evident Proof and ShareRing as both have real use cases. But do your own research as well before you dive into ICO's.
Activity: 113
August 21, 2018, 10:27:56 AM
I've tried to find projects lately. but that's problematic right now. The only one that I end up investing in is OSA DC, has great team and great development plan!
Activity: 224
August 21, 2018, 09:54:50 AM
The best ICOs are run by legitimate companies managed by a stellar team with actual track record. The most recent one that caught my attention is VLUX, setup by the people behind UK's Green Running. I'm no sage to say its the best ICO to invest, so it's best you read the whitepaper for yourself and get in touch with the team
Activity: 44
August 21, 2018, 09:35:59 AM
ICOs nowadays are often about projects whose realization depends on the success of their ICO. Whatever you do, proper financial planning and risk management are key elements in every investment we make. Smiley
Activity: 153
Merit: 1
August 21, 2018, 07:14:39 AM
There is not the best Ico now, all of them are not so profitable and stable like there were in the past. It is time to do nothing and to wait only for their new similar projects.
Activity: 87
August 20, 2018, 10:22:18 PM
you can see my signature, it's just my opinion, I'm sure, because it will be profitable in the future. For the fact that you are sure that you can first read about the documents Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
August 20, 2018, 11:31:43 AM
Now there are a lot of ICOs in which it is worth taking part. But you must make your own decision and choose a project. Beware of scammers and substandard projects. Now it is very difficult to choose a real project.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 20, 2018, 11:24:53 AM
I would suggest to you the best ICO that should be invested are Bit Coin and Ethereum because I know that it will grow high potential on the market that others coins. Buy as many as you can if the prices go dip because eventually if will rise up higher but we cannot assure when it will happen.
Activity: 166
August 20, 2018, 11:19:10 AM
I think Eloncity and EOS have a good platform and the development and its price will be pumped at this end of the year.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
August 20, 2018, 11:15:41 AM
I think it's better to invest bitcoin because its good value or fluctuate, profitable and can make long-term. Lips sealed Lips sealed
I can't disagree. Although it's an altcoin discussion board, we can say that the best investment now are good coins, starting with BTC. Investing in ICOs can be tricky and risky in current market.
Activity: 843
Merit: 255
8V Global | 8v.com
August 19, 2018, 03:20:22 AM
Anyone ICO will approach if its rating on 4-5 rating portals will coincide. If his community is strong and active. If the project has a vision, a product or is almost ready to present it at least in the form of a minimally viable product. And an understandable road map for which the team has already been going for some time without failures. I do not even think about talking about checking the team.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
August 18, 2018, 12:42:02 PM
Cointed Token is a company with a mission. They have decided to change money using crypto. They have prepared a network of Crypto ATM machines in Austria and several other European countries. Their tokens are called CTD and facilitate the acquisition of ATMs.
Cointed is a functioning company, and their ATMs are operating, so it's safe to say that their technology and management make sense.
The risk is the hardest part in front of us is everyone who doesn't like it. Especially the big government and banking institutions.
This bonus tip is refreshing to see someone break the mold once in a while. Some companies and teams take the idea of ​​a community lightly when they launch their ICO. Some engage and communicate with their investors. But after getting bad news about their inner practices, with former Cointed claims colleagues taking credit for their products, the team took the time and effort to fully launch the transparency report.
Activity: 843
Merit: 255
8V Global | 8v.com
August 18, 2018, 10:09:49 AM
bx.bet is an excellent choice. As you can see, I've already put it on myself so the comments are unnecessary) Just go and see. In general, the choice of ICO is built for each in its own way, but still there are common parameters that each takes into account. Such as for example expert scores and size, community activity in telegram and so on. Wink
Pages:
Jump to: