Pages:
Author

Topic: Suggest some good coins with low Price - page 10. (Read 2459 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
January 20, 2018, 06:50:38 AM
Hello Everyone,

Hope you are doing great there. I am newbie here but i want to trade some coins. Like i bought DENT & TRX coins and i earned good Money through it. Please suggest me some good coins with low price,

Thank You Everyone.

a lot of new coins that have a very small price, but you should not buy origin, you should read what travel plans and what technology they are using and see the team behind the project you can buy coin ICO or other altcoin like XLM and XRP and others or you can see all the coin at https://coinmarketcap.com
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
January 20, 2018, 06:19:26 AM
If you are about to start investing, Cardano is still at low price and growing strong.

True,  that coin is a nice coin that will surely get a great chance of earning big. Some new project from ICO are also good form of investment because of the great possibility of huge pump.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
January 20, 2018, 06:19:19 AM
For low priced coins, right now I like XRP, ADA, XLM, IOTA, TRX.  They look like they have good potential to run.  Invest a little bit in some and hope for the best this year. 
I invest some Ada, Xlm, and Trx I think these coins will grow this year. Also I add and hold ethereum these are the good coins I have which really profitable and has the potential to become huge the price this year. These coins are worth to be tradeable and if you have doubt maybe you can look and search for your own.
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
January 20, 2018, 06:18:03 AM
Hmm low prices coin with long term investement i suggest you safex and rebl
This two cryptocurrency this year will boom the coinmarketcap because of the dev still developing
their own blockchain technology, safex righnow using omni blockhain, and rebl using ethereum blockhain.
this two guys will have own blockchain soon, we just trust the dev and get our profit.
if you jump dont cut loss, no FOMO, please be true Hodlers.
Love your time to do not trading.

Investment = Trust = Hodl = Long term = Don't FOMO
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
January 20, 2018, 06:05:24 AM
Hello Everyone,

Hope you are doing great there. I am newbie here but i want to trade some coins. Like i bought DENT & TRX coins and i earned good Money through it. Please suggest me some good coins with low price,

Thank You Everyone.

Ripple is by far the best choice since last month, per coin costs around $1.58 which is perfect as it has a higher rate probability it will grow more which means reaping huge rewards. You can't also miss out Electronuem at $0.15 per coin, it continues to create more hype and supporters are still coming in, making the volume of transactions blow up, proof is the current coins circulating through exchange sites at $13.29M and we are not yet close to 1/4 of the maximum supply of tokens which is said to be 5.90B. Don't sleep on Nem which current value is at $1.15, although this coin isn't mineable. I see a brighter future for them once they have been listed to a more popular trading site.
Activity: 495
Merit: 10
January 20, 2018, 05:59:02 AM
For low priced coins, right now I like XRP, ADA, XLM, IOTA, TRX.  They look like they have good potential to run.  Invest a little bit in some and hope for the best this year. 
Activity: 362
Merit: 101
January 20, 2018, 05:39:02 AM
Cybermiles is a good choice now, very promising project with working app and 10 million users. Devs promised to make important update at the end of January, integration ethereum, bitcoin and cmt into app. The price after general market correction is still on the bottom.
Activity: 98
January 20, 2018, 05:37:59 AM
Hello Everyone,

Thank You Everyone.

buying some waves, sc and fuel in binance is a good option in my opinion.
because banya FA will lift the price of this coin.
buy and input 50% of your portfolio for the three coins.
and enjoy the profit in a few months later.

and for dent you only hold for a while because there are still many updates for February and March of them.
Activity: 38
January 20, 2018, 05:08:34 AM
I bought Linda at 10sats now it is on 41 sats X4 already.. buy on c-cex then do arbitrage it is sure profit.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
January 20, 2018, 04:59:57 AM
Ripple, DeepOnion, RaiBlocks, Eos, Verge at these prices..

Ripple and EOS are the only two coins I would suggest. DeepOnion has a lot of red flags in the forum and not somthing I suggest because its being airdropped like shitcoins and beggars from the filth are laying palms out for these shitdrops/droplets. Anybody using their wallet should be careful what they are doing - its a very shady project so to speak.

RaiBlocks? That faucet shit? Was recently pumped and so was Verge. Shitcoins if you ask me - but ride the wave and sell at high to get some profits. The only privacy coin I suggest are Monero, Zcash and DASH.
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
January 20, 2018, 04:46:04 AM
Think you should go to kin it is in mercatox exchange the price is 5 satoshi and have a potential to be multiple by this month
There are no doubt number of coins which you can buy at low price but the thing is not all of them are having this much of potential to make some good money for you and most of the low price coins are actually shit coins.

It is better not to invest in such kind of coins as they will only result in loss of money instead of making you rich. You need to look for such kind of coins which can help you earn more money.
Activity: 210
Merit: 108
January 16, 2018, 06:49:49 PM
Almost all coins are dropping now so I think its a good opportunity to buy and hold some it is expected that after few weeks or months all value will recover and holding today will give so much profit for you. You can buy bitcoin, ethereum, ripple and NEM all of these were good coins and can assure a high return on investment they are all dropping so you should hurry up.
Activity: 52
January 16, 2018, 06:39:04 PM
Ripple, DeepOnion, RaiBlocks, Eos, Verge at these prices..
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
January 16, 2018, 06:32:51 PM
Looking at the current situation that tends to lower the price of bitcoin and altcoin.
it would be better to buy bitcoin as an investment but it seems to be able to do speculation by buying some altcoin which certainly has good progress for future investment.
but it certainly requires research before making an altcoin purchase that will be an investment destination. And I see ZEN and ETH always have fairly active price movements and may be good for future investments.
Activity: 448
January 16, 2018, 06:04:26 PM
Hi,
I think that NEM (XEM) coin is rather good. At this moment its price is $$0,850907, I think it is very low. But potential of this coin is rather hight
Activity: 104
In Crypto We Trust
January 16, 2018, 06:01:24 PM
Most of them have opportunties to buy the dips. My choices are Verge, Siacoin, IOTA, Viberate, Gas and Neo.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
January 16, 2018, 05:59:58 PM
If you want to buy a coin better if you make a research try to buy ac oin less than $5 because if you buy this coin for sure you will earn a lot of profit because once that coin increase they increase high and it's not hard the price to become double or maybe times 10. I suggest you can ripple this coin is potential coin and maybe after few weeks the rice will increase more and after few years of waiting you can earn a lot of profit.  But it's your choice if you want to make a this coin brcause the decision is up to you what ever happen you will be benefits from that but for sure many people also love ripple like me.
Activity: 210
January 16, 2018, 05:56:12 PM
Ripple coin at the end of 2017 showed good growth! then there was the descent! But she has a lot of potential! I think she'll make X10-X15! is inexpensive, I recommend beginners with limited funds! good income for a startup!
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
January 16, 2018, 05:43:32 PM
for now maybe ADA IOTA TRX DOGECOIN ETN and others for long-term investments of course or you can invest on its parent BTC or ETH but the price is already very high. so yes I think the coin was the right choice
Activity: 87
Merit: 3
January 15, 2018, 12:21:51 PM
Buy Utrust (UTK) the price is relatively low at the moment.
Pages:
Jump to: