Pages:
Author

Topic: Suggest some good coins with low Price - page 8. (Read 2459 times)

Activity: 194
Merit: 10
January 24, 2018, 03:22:37 PM
The true value of a coin is often determined by its market cap; however, a certain body of crypto investors are on the lookout for coins that trade for under $1. Here are five of the best. ... nodes that pay out SUB tokens. Due to having a great product and low price, we can expect SUB to only increase in value during 2018
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
January 23, 2018, 06:56:37 AM
well you can try DENT TRX NXT which is currently down or dentacoin, DOGE coin is still under 1 us of course for long term investment you can buy it bit by bit and hold it for 1 or 2 years you will get profit.
Activity: 294
January 23, 2018, 06:31:14 AM
I suggest you for buy DeepOnion. Although this coin includes new coin but judging by its development, DeepOnion attracts many investors to invest. Besides the cheap price, i think the profit is also good. It would be nice to see first at https://deeponion.org/. I'll also invest in DeepOnion in the near future, after i invest in Ethereum maybe i will invest some into DeepOnion.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
January 23, 2018, 04:23:50 AM
Hello Everyone,

Hope you are doing great there. I am newbie here but i want to trade some coins. Like i bought DENT & TRX coins and i earned good Money through it. Please suggest me some good coins with low price,

Thank You Everyone.

very much coin that has a very low price you can see it at https://coinmarketcap.com/ from there you not only can see the price only but you can get the latest information from there that can decide to buy coin what you want.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
January 23, 2018, 01:51:12 AM
Hello, I suggest Leviar Coin (XLC) and ARTX.

I invested some money into them and they are really, really low right now. I'm really earning good money with it. You can buy it for cheap, it has a good team and they are actively working on the coins. I suggest you invest in these coins now before it goes up any higher.
Activity: 99
January 22, 2018, 10:26:01 PM
I have some spectrecoin (xspec) bought sometimes ago, still holding them, expect more upwards movement.
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
January 22, 2018, 10:05:38 PM
telcoin (tel) is good coin if u miss trx run then u shouldn't miss this one
Activity: 27
January 22, 2018, 09:54:51 PM
Hello Everyone,

Hope you are doing great there. I am newbie here but i want to trade some coins. Like i bought DENT & TRX coins and i earned good Money through it. Please suggest me some good coins with low price,

Thank You Everyone.

Try deeponion, people around deep onion forum is talking it might be the coin in this year, not like the last one.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
January 22, 2018, 09:54:08 PM
Many new coin/token with low price and good fundamental just listed in the market like Bitdegree, Covesting, Appcoin and Utrust. Buy all these coin and hold it a few month so will promising high profit and posibility 10 times profit in less than 1 years because the price still cheap.
Activity: 56
January 22, 2018, 07:53:56 PM
Maybe not low price but low (sub $100 mil) market cap is DeepOnion. The coins themselves are about $10 right now. It’s a really interesting privacy coin project and has a GREAT community, if you are a believer in privacy coins check them out. They have a lot of material you can use to get yourself up to speed on Onion and privacy coins in general, and the forums are really helpful. Long term, not a pump coin.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
January 22, 2018, 07:45:37 PM
Most of the coins very low now. If you want to invest, it is the right time for you. Though price is low now but some coins have great potential and they have a bright future. You can buy trx,xrp,iota,xlm,ada,waves. Hopefully you will be profitable if you buy above coins.
Activity: 644
Merit: 253
January 22, 2018, 07:15:37 PM
I am not really a fan of other crypto currency other than Bitcoin and Ethereum which has gained my respect, well for those interested in having a coin other than those 2 coins, do a thorough research about the coin, exchange that you will use and how much money would be enough, for those who are just beginning I highly recommended to first try at a minimum amount and if you gather already your own techniques then you can add some of your capital little by little.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
January 22, 2018, 04:57:33 PM
Bankex has not even been listed yet (the ico is ending in two days if i am not wrong)
And CRED is one of the best projects of the moment, i have more than 1000 of them right now, and it is going to get listed on Kucoin.
Now at low rate there are a lot of good coins around in crypto market . But i suggest you to buy some Bankex(BKX), Verify Cred , SXDT ,ETBS ,XRP,AION coins . Hope you can make some good profit .
Activity: 823
Merit: 500
SquidCoin.cash
January 22, 2018, 03:48:37 PM
Now at low rate there are a lot of good coins around in crypto market . But i suggest you to buy some Bankex(BKX), Verify Cred , SXDT ,ETBS ,XRP,AION coins . Hope you can make some good profit .
Activity: 658
Merit: 851
January 22, 2018, 03:08:31 PM
They all have a low price right now !
But here a few very very cheap : ADA ,TRX ,XLM ,GNT ,IOTA ,SC ,IGNIS ,POWR ,ELIX ,SONM ,POE ,COB ,XVG ,XEM ,XSH ,COSS ...
Activity: 112
https://goo.gl/ePsALC
January 22, 2018, 03:06:02 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thank You Everyone.

HOW WE OFFER TREMENDOUS VALUE

1. The project is well documented in a comprehensive Technical White Paper.

2. It presents fresh ideas on how cutting-edge blockchain technology can be easily used to solve global problems other ICOs continue to turn a blind eye to.

3. Unlike the overwhelming majority of other projects, its Use Cases address URGENT needs with practical solutions.

4. Well-defined project objectives: No other project comes close to fueling the independent economic growth and mobility of those whose suffering continues to be ignored.

5. SXAS is the only digital currency with intrinsic, utilitarian value.

6. SXAS has been specifically engineered to become the de facto currency for individuals and businesses alike all across the globe.

7. Nexus Labs is ready to give permanent jobs to multitudes, especially in up and coming economies where SXAS will do the most good.

8. It is a bonafide, long-term project with a very clear, realistic and achievable roadmap for project development and implementation.

9. Nexus Labs is led by a dedicated team of experts committed to enhancing the quality of life of millions around the world by helping them earn an income from their daily social media activities.

10. The company is guided by an unassailable Business Vision and Model.

11. Multiple communications channels exist for the community to ask questions, leave feedback and make helpful suggestions.

12. SXAS was created to be very easily and quickly mined by internet-connected smart devices.

13. It's price is still extremely affordable despite recent gains.

JOIN The Thriving Saske Community:

WEBSITE | WHITEPAPER | Official Blog | English | Bosanski | Pусский | Deutsch | Україна | हिन्दी | عربي
Twitter | Telegram

Our Bounties:
http://telegra.ph/The-Saske-Project---Translation-Bounty-01-06

http://telegra.ph/Bounties-Bounties-Bounties-01-01

Activity: 337
Merit: 250
January 22, 2018, 03:05:05 PM
my attention now are PKT, SXDT, SXUT and TIO. all of them have the good projects after and they are also very useful and valuable. Therefore, i am going to invest in them now.
Activity: 418
Merit: 103
January 22, 2018, 02:44:25 PM
Stellar / Lumen? They are the same altcoin, maybe you are confused and you made a TYPO mistake. But Stellar lumens is just a single coin.. and yes, it is far enough, it has been created by one of the developers of Ripple, and it is headed by the IBM, so this coin will always be safe.
So many coins at a low price but you still have to choose a coin that has a good interest in the market, maybe stellar / lumen
Activity: 5
January 22, 2018, 11:55:26 AM
I would focus more on the market cap of a coin rather than the price. That and cirulating supply, solely focusing on price will wind up getting you rekt on a coin with 600b in circulation and a top 10 market cap
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
January 22, 2018, 11:54:03 AM
to get a huge profit from the cryptocurrency market just buy newly signed coins into the market with large volumes with volumes above 1 million and they have a strong and strong fundamental community, because this huge volume means a lot of investors get into it and the project attracts and gives many benefits for their investors. Choose some lucrative coins.
if you do that then you are following the pump and it is really risky when you don't know things that could be a factor why the trading volume so high? is it because of the real interest coming from investor? or just a hype ?

do your own research and just be confident about your market prediction , but well so far i can say waves and ripple have high potential.
Pages:
Jump to: