Pages:
Author

Topic: Suggest some good coins with low Price - page 13. (Read 2459 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 101
January 09, 2018, 03:51:43 AM
In my opinion to make big profit from cryptocurrency market is just buy any coin that just entered to the market with big volume with more than $1 million volume  and they has strong fundamental and big community, because that big volume is mean many investor jump in to it and the project interesting and give many benefits to the their investor.  Some of that coin could be APP COIN, UTRUST, BITCLAVE, and DEEPBRAINCHAIN.
Activity: 196
Merit: 14
January 08, 2018, 02:35:35 PM
I would invest in these ..

Aragon (ANT) :Aragon ran a very successful ICO, which at the time was the 4th largest crowdfunding event in history, and the second largest in the blockchain space with only ‘The DAO’ raising more than Aragon’s $25 million. Essentially, it is a platform for creating decentralized organizations. Given its ICO success and functionality, the ANT is sure to rise in 2018.

Stox (STX): Moving further down the market cap rankings, Stox is a prediction market platform. The concept behind it is very similar to other projects like Augur and Gnosis, although there are significant technical differences between all three implementations of the idea. But when you look at the market capitalizations, there is a stark difference. At the time of writing Augur is valued at $185 million while the circulating supply of Gnosis’ GNO tokens, representing a little over 11% of total supply, is valued at $67 million.

Diw (DIW) : DIW plans to introduce a global directory where account holders, be it individuals or organisations, will be able to list their services and expand their reach. The directory will feature a smart rating system increasing trust and transparency between account holders
Activity: 670
Merit: 512
January 08, 2018, 01:39:54 PM
dent coin still good for buy and holding. their android apps not yet publish.when android apps would publlish it will be boom blast (pump).you can buy now dent coin.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
January 08, 2018, 01:06:53 PM
Hello Everyone,

Hope you are doing great there. I am newbie here but i want to trade some coins. Like i bought DENT & TRX coins and i earned good Money through it. Please suggest me some good coins with low price,

Thank You Everyone.

Tell me that you got Dent tokens in the way of bounties because I know some people still holding that tokens personally. Now there are some cheap coins in the market for top 10 market place list too. So choose those kind of coins to make money.
You can invest on cardano and steller which is cheaper than the one USD as per current value.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 655
January 08, 2018, 01:00:58 PM
Just a suggestion if you are really into trading or investing cryptocurrency I find it helpful if you join Facebook groups that are related to cryptocurrency trading as they are the ones who always show price graphs and reasons why it will grow, of course it is not there job for you to believe in them but you can take your time and analyze their work. One of the advantages is all of their post will be on one page as everything will be shown to the group. And basing on my personal experience I have seen a couple altcoins grow before they even got high some of them are Ripple, IOTA, and Cardano. Try to join a group it might be helpful to you as well.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
January 08, 2018, 12:54:41 PM
If you are about to start investing, Cardano is still at low price and growing strong.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
January 08, 2018, 06:25:44 AM
Hello Everyone,

Hope you are doing great there. I am newbie here but i want to trade some coins. Like i bought DENT & TRX coins and i earned good Money through it. Please suggest me some good coins with low price,

Thank You Everyone.
Pages:
Jump to: