Pages:
Author

Topic: Suggest some good coins with low Price - page 5. (Read 2459 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Hello Everyone,

Hope you are doing great there. I am newbie here but i want to trade some coins. Like i bought DENT & TRX coins and i earned good Money through it. Please suggest me some good coins with low price,

Thank You Everyone.
At this point I think that the good coin has pump price and I advise you not to buy and invest in altcoin at the moment, can see that all the coin are turn and fly now Waiting for the next fluctuation of bitcoin prices.

At present, bitcoin prices are going down and down, so the price of altcoin is going to drop sharply, if you buy at this time the loss will be very high and you will be able to lose very heavily if the bitocin price drops strong.
Activity: 392
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
If you want to do day trading so all top 20 ranking based on marketcap is very good to trade. But if you want to buy coin for middle or long term investment you have to looking for coin that still undervalued with low market cap but has unique project like DAPS, LINDA, COLX, ECA.  All these coin has cheap price and has potential to keep growth.
Investing in top cents on CMC is very reasonable this time because it's a very safe option because the top 100 coin in CMC has its own community and is growing so well strong growth potential. I am also buying a lot of potential coins such as NEO, BNB, HT.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
I will suggest NEO and Waves,they are potential coins to hold,not withstanding they nature of they crypto market but they coin will rise and there value are still low.

There are altcoins that are cheaper, and they will give you more profits if you invest in them. Just think about TRON, Ontology, Stellar, IOTA, and Cardano.
Activity: 378
You can see the most potential coins in the market because in coinmarketcap you can invest in top most altcoin because definitely, those coins have huge chance to make more money. But you need to hold them for certain period until the market starts recovering.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
I will suggest ethereum or neo for me this 2 coin has a potential and a very best coin for investing even the price is very cheap now is the time to buy more
Activity: 42
I will suggest NEO and Waves,they are potential coins to hold,not withstanding they nature of they crypto market but they coin will rise and there value are still low.
Activity: 141
$AIQ for 20-30 sats. Really low price, undervalued GEM under the most radars. No ICO, no premine. I have a bag.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Chikuntv
Go check $AIQ on frei exchange. Great micro cap with so much potential. 20-30 sats only. Those low sats coins can pump hard
Activity: 112
PUNDI X sends you an additional 7% of your coins held each month until the end of the year. So if you have 100 coins on your listed wallet or Coinbene Exchange, at the end of the month they send 7 coins to your wallet (Airdrop).  This way you always increase, and you can wait out fluctuations.

Good crypto Project! Their POS machine (creditcard machine + crypto + many others) takes direct crypto payments in Bitcoin and Pundix.

Coin buy-back coming!
Activity: 590
Merit: 258
This is based from my own opinion only about this, the cryptocurrency trading is a good business and still profitable to the investors because if they are not,
their business name will not mention in this scenario, in short they are exist, that’s all.
If you want to do day trading so all top 20 ranking based on marketcap is very good to trade. But if you want to buy coin for middle or long term investment you have to looking for coin that still undervalued with low market cap but has unique project like DAPS, LINDA, COLX, ECA.  All these coin has cheap price and has potential to keep growth.
Activity: 390
Merit: 100
If I’m going to suggest some goods coins with low price or affordable,
I will suggest bitcoin to you to use as a an investments because the quality of bitcoin is the best you can have in this business because they proving a great services to their investors.

Speaking with great services, well its sustainable if you learned how to wait for several months. The idea for that is commonly applied on most traders who wanted their capital to gain more returns, as your profit could benefit you in the future.
Merit: 112
If I’m going to suggest some goods coins with low price or affordable,
I will suggest bitcoin to you to use as a an investments because the quality of bitcoin is the best you can have in this business because they proving a great services to their investors.
Activity: 630
I will suggest ethereum to you guys because the company of ethereum is a good company with a low price to be offered in the market or public,
that you looking for and also it makes you profitable when the right time it offered a high amount in return on the market.
Activity: 183
you are exactly right by choosing TRX as your trading.

see now TRX is at number 777 satosohi and that's the middle of the coin price. because TRX never touched on the number 1000 satoshi.

your cool!
Activity: 615
If I will give a chance to suggest some good coins with low price, I will suggest Enthereum
because it has an affordable value to buy of with less worry because they are known for one of the best company in this business.
Activity: 23
March 08, 2018, 02:54:00 PM
Hello Everyone,

Hope you are doing great there. I am newbie here but i want to trade some coins. Like i bought DENT & TRX coins and i earned good Money through it. Please suggest me some good coins with low price,

Thank You Everyone.

If the capital is small then I think MTC is a very suitable option.  There are a lot of interesting things about Marinecoin. You will think I'm joking but actually Marinecoin is great, I got 450000 MTC from Marinecoin and enjoy what I'm thinking of is Marinecoin and what are you waiting for?  They are taking a long time to date to regain the spirit of continued MTC development. They have products on the wallet, improved technology with many breakthroughs such as low fees, trading platform, private wallet, private forum, .... It is time tested fast and developed blockchain with quickly growing community, artificial intelligence and many other features in itself. Most of all free, you do not have to worry about capital, get free here https://marineco.in/ico
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
March 08, 2018, 04:47:52 AM
Here are some coins from my investment portfolio.
Ripple, Cardano ADA, Stellar XLM, IOTA, NEM, TRON, RChain.
The value of these coins is mostly less than $ 1 and they have good growth potential.
Activity: 23
March 08, 2018, 04:18:13 AM
Hello Everyone,

Thank You Everyone.

If your capital is small then MTC is definitely the right coin for you, you should look carefully. I'm following into MTC, a coin that has disappeared from Coinmarketcap in 2015, when Crytopia has not yet developed. They are taking a long time to date to regain the spirit of continued MTC development. They have products on the wallet, improved technology with many breakthroughs such as low fees, trading platform, private wallet, private forum, .... You can refer to these two articles: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/marinecoin-mtc-relaunch-seed-node-now-active-2496070 ; https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/airdropbounty-marinecoin-fast-eco-friendly-ai-iot-payment-network-2971179 .  It is time tested fast and developed blockchain with quickly growing community, artificial intelligence and many other features in itself.They are giving away free to the user during ico, believe me and verify at https://marineco.in/ico . This is free, it is important.
Pages:
Jump to: