Pages:
Author

Topic: Suggest some good coins with low Price - page 4. (Read 2459 times)

Activity: 151
Merit: 2
I guess for now the coin that is perfect for you is the CAT token (coin official from CoinEx exchange) the price is still very cheap and I see a bright future in this token
Well there are some choices that you must check before finalizing any option. There is always uncertainty about coins that are low in price expect few like eth and LTC. Mostly coins are not well developed and they may be source of loss for your investment or trading. So better is to go for legit coins and if you are looking forward for the best coin in affordable rates, eth is there for you.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
Hello Everyone,

Hope you are doing great there. I am newbie here but i want to trade some coins. Like i bought DENT & TRX coins and i earned good Money through it. Please suggest me some good coins with low price,

Thank You Everyone.
Most of the coin price depends on their project and which exchanger its listen.Now i can suggest eth,waves,aion  is the best fr buy low price and its project so good if bitcoin price up this price must be up and it will be the moon but always make your own decision for start trade or hold or invest
Activity: 464
Merit: 10
look at pundix price right now , it just 64 satosi in coinmarketcap.its opportunity for us to buy this potential token.after several months our money will growth more than 200 percents.
Activity: 504
Merit: 11
I guess for now the coin that is perfect for you is the CAT token (coin official from CoinEx exchange) the price is still very cheap and I see a bright future in this token
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Hello Everyone,

Hope you are doing great there. I am newbie here but i want to trade some coins. Like i bought DENT & TRX coins and i earned good Money through it. Please suggest me some good coins with low price,

Thank You Everyone.
Coinmarketcap is always available and open for your view Smiley Try to look there about the prices and perspectives of every each project that you would choose to invest in. But always look carefully.
I have only noticed Coinmarketcup - And have remembered about exchanger with exchange rate tide to Coinmarket cup -StreamDesk - it is without comission right now

I exchanged on StreamDesk. Good service. Btw, they launched ICO and have tokens that are not expensive rn. They will rise in price after ICO, for sure
Yeah! I have invested there. It is only ICO which have already lauched the main product!  but they going to grow in someth extremely huge!

their ico offers great bonus
link please

https://streamity.org/en/
https://beta.streamdesk.io/dashboard
Activity: 180
Hello Everyone,

Thank You Everyone.
Coinmarketcap is always available and open for your view Smiley Try to look there about the prices and perspectives of every each project that you would choose to invest in. But always look carefully.
I have only noticed Coinmarketcup - And have remembered about exchanger with exchange rate tide to Coinmarket cup -StreamDesk - it is without comission right now

I exchanged on StreamDesk. Good service. Btw, they launched ICO and have tokens that are not expensive rn. They will rise in price after ICO, for sure
Yeah! I have invested there. It is only ICO which have already lauched the main product!  but they going to grow in someth extremely huge!

link please

https://streamity.org/en/
Activity: 116
Hello Everyone,

Thank You Everyone.

link please

to buy tokens or to get an exchanger?
both Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Hello Everyone,

Thank You Everyone.

link please

to buy tokens or to get an exchanger?
Hello Everyone,

Thank You Everyone.

link please
Hello Everyone,

Thank You Everyone.

Hello Everyone,

Thank You Everyone.

Yeah, that's what I'm talking about. They wanna open some other resourses too

Yep, I invested in tokens because they are launching Streamity School. You can upgrade your skills in trading
yeah! And find your next course for your level Cool Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 185
Merit: 3
Hello Everyone,

Thank You Everyone.

Yep, I invested in tokens because they are launching Streamity School. You can upgrade your skills in trading

And also add your content to earn tokens too.
Activity: 180
Hello Everyone,

Thank You Everyone.

Hello Everyone,

Thank You Everyone.

Hello Everyone,

Thank You Everyone.

Hello Everyone,

Thank You Everyone.

Hello Everyone,

Thank You Everyone.
Activity: 280
Hello Everyone,

Thank You Everyone.

Don't worry man ! I have one to suggest you this project is very promissing because this will have a good uses in near future buy PRIVCY !!! while its cheap in price
Follow this link here.. https://crex24.com
Or visit their website for more information
https://privcy.io
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Hello Everyone,

Thank You Everyone.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 673
You may take a look on PTOY, it is below $1 but it have potential of having huge growth in the future. I've invested this coin since last year and I still holding it right, only I am waiting to have a good market and then sell them off, buy back again when it drops.
Pages:
Jump to: