Pages:
Author

Topic: Suggest some good coins with low Price - page 6. (Read 2459 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 63
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
March 07, 2018, 11:35:02 PM
I suggest you to buy Btc or Eth now.The price is too low than before and we believe that it will grow soon.If you have enough ability to buy this,you can do this for profit.Then you can buy Gladius,Live Edu,Adbank,Horse,Bankex, Verify etc token in low price.I think that you will be profitable.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
March 07, 2018, 07:59:28 PM
You must sacrifice some of your bitcoin to get the coin that will give you a high profit. Also, you need to do it again and again. You have 50% chance of losing so be careful. I suggest you can etn this coin is potential coin and maybe after few weeks the rice will increase more and after few years of waiting you can earn a lot of profit
Activity: 2044
Merit: 181
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 07, 2018, 06:57:49 PM
Hello Everyone,

Hope you are doing great there. I am newbie here but i want to trade some coins. Like i bought DENT & TRX coins and i earned good Money through it. Please suggest me some good coins with low price,

Thank You Everyone.

is difficult to give you a tip for what is good coins in lower price for day trading because the movement in the coinmarketcap are very fast up and down price I will suggest to you keep monitor and learn the movement in the flow chart and choose the coin have potential to growth in the market.
but if looking for long term investment bitcoin and ethereum highly recommended.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
March 07, 2018, 06:41:35 PM
Take a look at top 20 on coinmarketcap.com I think you can find out a lot of good altcoins with low price Smiley. For me I would choose XLM, XRP, ADA and IOTA. IMO these altcoins are really good for trader or holder have small amoun of capital to be able to invest in, you can hold them for months or years if you want or maybe just day trading.
Activity: 266
March 07, 2018, 06:41:16 PM
PRL would definitely have a good run this year so better try this coin Smiley
a lot of bounty hunters made fortune from this coin even though the ICO they conducted last year wasn't that good i think mainly because of the dev working hard on his platform and the idea itself is good.
XRP and LTC on the other hand might not that cheap but also a good investment for long term purposes.
Activity: 350
March 07, 2018, 06:36:05 PM
There are plenty of those, but i preferred to hold Ripple, Cardano and Playkey token, This is my best bet which will deliver potential profits in return, They are interrelated with bitcoins because as observed, ones the value of bitcoin rises, these particular type of coins will also follow,
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
March 07, 2018, 04:28:34 PM
Hello Everyone,

Hope you are doing great there. I am newbie here but i want to trade some coins. Like i bought DENT & TRX coins and i earned good Money through it. Please suggest me some good coins with low price,

Thank You Everyone.
Ripple and Cardano are good to invest because the price is really cheap and it could double its price in a few months if bitcoin will soar high.
if the first reeply already uses Western Union, successfully tested, then the second coin to buy cheap can be, but what's the point, if there is no future prospects even after a few months.
Activity: 344
Merit: 257
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
March 07, 2018, 01:40:15 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thank You Everyone.
Ripple and Cardano are good to invest because the price is really cheap and it could double its price in a few months if bitcoin will soar high.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
March 07, 2018, 01:23:34 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thank You Everyone.

My choice is MTC, I'm following this, one of the coolest airdrop I ever expected.  Because MTC is free, you will not worry about prices CO potential and is expected to explode in 2018. There are a lot of interesting things about Marinecoin. You will think I'm joking but actually Marinecoin is great, I got 450000 MTC from Marinecoin and enjoy what I'm thinking of is Marinecoin and what are you waiting for?  They are taking a long time to date to regain the spirit of continued MTC development. They have products on the wallet, improved technology with many breakthroughs such as low fees, trading platform, private wallet, private forum, .... It is time tested fast and developed blockchain with quickly growing community, artificial intelligence and many other features in itself. Now they shaing 450000MTC free at https://marineco.in/ico .  Please belive me and joins this ICO. Good luck my friend..
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
March 07, 2018, 01:22:46 PM
My portfolio of cheapest coins are;Ripple,Dogecoin,Qash,Tron and Cardano.I dont trade on these coins i hold for long term and hoping will meet the expectations.I have huge quantity in all i believe my selections is best and my future will be safe.
Activity: 546
Merit: 32
March 07, 2018, 12:38:29 PM
Go to the coinmarketcap.com where you can find all the available crypto currencies where you can select the coins based on your criteria and it will be better if you choose top ranked coins but there is no safe coin available to invest.
Activity: 5
March 07, 2018, 12:32:09 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thank You Everyone.

If you have little or no capital, MTC is exactly what you need, I hope you will consider.  I'm watching and watching MTC, one of the coolest airdrop I ever expected. Hope it can reach target 1doge.  Let me introduce briefly. .a coin that has disappeared from Coinmarketcap in 2015, when Crytopia has not yet developed. It is time tested fast and developed blockchain with quickly growing community, artificial intelligence and many other features in itself. Now they shaing 450000MTC free at https://marineco.in/ico .  Please do not miss this opportunity.
Activity: 436
Merit: 1
March 07, 2018, 10:13:29 AM
In this time most of the coin is very low and dump so you can buy Bitcoin ripple coin because ripple coin is a very low if you have a huge amount of money you can buy this coin.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
March 07, 2018, 09:50:30 AM
The coins such as SXUT or DTC are best to apply with.  I know other coins out there are still in critical price it may up or down.  They are low price but best in future earnings, if you tried to apply any campaign through this kind if coins it may be useful for future use and tend to carry large amount of tokens so if we trade it, it will also the best to experience such uncommon coins that you have.
I just can not understand why to sell low-priced coins on the forum, if it is very good to sell on the exchange? Apparently, or something I do not understand, or there are some nuances about which I do not know .
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
March 07, 2018, 07:41:54 AM
In my portfolio i got some Powr , because i'm an electrical engineer and i think it is a respectful project!
I got some Lend too , it was interesting to me , I also like cardano , just too many coins it has as a total supply! Huh

One coin that caught my eye in your message is Lend. I have high hopes for Lend in becoming a stable and accepted lending platform. Cardano on the other hand is being pumped everywhere by youtube shills and brainwasher channels. I would stay away from this one.

lisk is a good coin considering it still hasn't put out a working product

Lisk is in my stocking list at the moment. I would buy more soon in this dip and then hold it for a few years. Its good coin in my opinion.

Again several factors and sometimes personal opinion matters about what coin to buy and what not to.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
March 06, 2018, 10:49:26 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thank You Everyone.
I suggest you to buy masternode coin, it seems that most of them are experiencing falling price. Those coin is very good for passive income. Crave is good, or XCPO will also good. XCPO price now is very cheap but now but I heard that its e-commerce marketplace platform will be launched. The price of XCPO now is so tasty.
Activity: 1044
Merit: 103
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
March 06, 2018, 10:45:23 PM
The coins such as SXUT or DTC are best to apply with.  I know other coins out there are still in critical price it may up or down.  They are low price but best in future earnings, if you tried to apply any campaign through this kind if coins it may be useful for future use and tend to carry large amount of tokens so if we trade it, it will also the best to experience such uncommon coins that you have.
Activity: 4
March 06, 2018, 10:38:45 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thank You Everyone.

I would like to suggest you a free, but free MTC, MTC, please take a look at my offer. This  is one of the best things I've ever seen at Crytopia. MTC is a potential ICO co-processor that can process at fast speeds as well as the ability to apply its technology. You can refer to it at this article: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/airdropbounty-marinecoin-fast-eco-friendly-ai-iot-payment-network-2971179. It's a breakthrough, and what impresses me is the Low fees, Resilient network, Fast Block-chain, Major Project Update, .... They've almost done it all, now they need the help of the community, When there are enough community elements, coin will grow very strong. This is the official link for you to join: "https://marineco.in/ico" Do not miss that.
Activity: 4
March 06, 2018, 09:44:52 PM
MTC is one of the best things I've ever seen at Crytopia. MTC is a potential ICO co-processor that can process at fast speeds as well as the ability to apply its technology. You can refer to it at this article: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/airdropbounty-marinecoin-fast-eco-friendly-ai-iot-payment-network-2971179. It's a breakthrough, and what impresses me is the Low fees, Resilient network, Fast Block-chain, Major Project Update, .... They've almost done it all, now they need the help of the community, When there are enough community elements, coin will grow very strong. This is the official link for you to join: "https://marineco.in/ico" . Hope you will join this project
Activity: 56
February 18, 2018, 12:39:10 PM
lisk is a good coin considering it still hasn't put out a working product
Pages:
Jump to: