Pages:
Author

Topic: Suggest some good coins with low Price - page 3. (Read 2459 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 1
August 08, 2018, 05:35:12 AM
I would recommend to pay attention to such cryptocurrencies as Cardano, Stellar, Tron, Ripple. They have a large capitalization, low cost and good prospects.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
If I think the current situation that tends to Bitcoin and Altcoin prices will be better for us to buy as an investment, which is good with cheap price but good coin with cheap price with high potential in the future, we have to sacrifice some of our Bitcoin to get the coin which will give us a big advantage.
This is entirely a subjective topic and one need to research about the good coins in the market if he/she is planning to invest. One should check the history and project backing a coin in the crypto market. Liquidity is a factor that must be taken into consideration before investing in crypto market.

Risk attached to the coin is also important. Keeping all these factors in the mind, I would say BTC, ETH, Litecoin and Ripple are great crypto to invest in and get good output.
As different people from different financial backgrounds are here so your question would be a relief for many of others as well. They will get to know what they have in their mind but aren’t asking for any reason. But one thing I want today here. Dude, although you are going for low price coins but they don’t help you for long time. Rather get some tremendous coin and make your life.
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
If I think the current situation that tends to Bitcoin and Altcoin prices will be better for us to buy as an investment, which is good with cheap price but good coin with cheap price with high potential in the future, we have to sacrifice some of our Bitcoin to get the coin which will give us a big advantage.
This is entirely a subjective topic and one need to research about the good coins in the market if he/she is planning to invest. One should check the history and project backing a coin in the crypto market. Liquidity is a factor that must be taken into consideration before investing in crypto market.

Risk attached to the coin is also important. Keeping all these factors in the mind, I would say BTC, ETH, Litecoin and Ripple are great crypto to invest in and get good output.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
This is definitely the best advice, but whether you can find a cheap coin is a problem. At present, the pressure on the altcoin will be very large, and the future altcoin will be hard to produce value.
Activity: 263
Merit: 100
A whole bunch of coins are at sale price now. Check Denarius ($DNR), $XTL, $BIS. Low price coins with a lot of upside potential.
Activity: 166
Merit: 0
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
Hello Everyone,

Hope you are doing great there. I am newbie here but i want to trade some coins. Like i bought DENT & TRX coins and i earned good Money through it. Please suggest me some good coins with low price,

Thank You Everyone.

If you earned a good profit that coins, then keep It up. Nowadays there's a lot scam coins spreading In crypto market, so If I were you I focus those coin did you Invested which has a good outcome.
Activity: 182
The low coin offering we can suggest is the ripple though their value is low but their ability to grow as well as their potential for growth can be invested in them
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
If you want to trade in a long term way, then just choose Cardano, TRON and Ethereum.

But if you trade in short term, you can see the bottom chart at https://coinmarketcap.com/, continue to see also its road map at https://coinmarketcal.com/  .

If the coin is below and have road map is good then it is in the coin sure that no has a price that will rise.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Hello Everyone,

Hope you are doing great there. I am newbie here but i want to trade some coins. Like i bought DENT & TRX coins and i earned good Money through it. Please suggest me some good coins with low price,

Thank You Everyone.

I think at this moment all coins are in down its perfect time to buy, you can search top 10 coins in market cap, is up to you what Coins has strong potentials base your own knowledge that  can be hold for long term and could be more profited.

Activity: 8
Hello Everyone,

Thank You Everyone.

Hi

According to my experience, these are some good coin with low price

- TRON   (TRX)
- IOTA   (MIOTA)
- Ripple (XRP)
- EOS    (EOS)
Activity: 590
Merit: 258
Ethereum, that you will found in the alternativecoin
because they are best coins in this business and trustworthy at the same time they have a good quality of coins and it have a low price.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
In trading certainly takes the courage to speculation, and according to my experience buying cheap coins is more likely to get big profits than buying expensive coins or tokens, and some of the coins I recommend are DOGE, NOAH and TRON.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Hello Everyone,

Thank You Everyone.
There are many coins now, but I will suggest those quality ones. But, before I will tell you, you should also research those coins because I don't want to be blame in the future , but I assure you, these 2 altcoins is the best for long term investment, UNIBRIGHT and TheAbyss. Good luck!
Cardano and stellar are my favorites. They are in top 10 and price is 0.1$ - 0.2$, you can get a lot of coins with 10$-20$. Make couple purchases in next couple months while price is low and when market start to grow this two coins will grow too. This two are my favorites, but there are many other great cheap coins, which one is better time will tell, for all people who are not sure which coin is better I advice diversifying and buying more than one coin, it`s what I do, and I`m mid term trader, I will wait couple months before prices start to rise again.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
for now it is still very much a coin that has the potential to go up and become expensive it depends on how the development of the coin, you can see it at https://coinmarketcap.com/ XLM is also now very good development.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
CoinPoker.com
Hello Everyone,

Thank You Everyone.
There are many coins now, but I will suggest those quality ones. But, before I will tell you, you should also research those coins because I don't want to be blame in the future , but I assure you, these 2 altcoins is the best for long term investment, UNIBRIGHT and TheAbyss. Good luck!
Activity: 532
To be able to know like that I suggest you join the Telegram Trading group, and follow the fansspage of Tweeter from Altcoins, usually they always provide info where the price is at the bottom.

For TRX coin I also bought at 800 satoshi price, and now its price is at 500 satoshi and I still still hold the TRON.
Activity: 14
I'll suggest open tokens, the have good plans and the coin is cheap now and I'm sure will grow
Activity: 798
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
buy travelflex i think could be good decision for us.at 23 july they migrate to dag and have masternode program only with 7,5k coins.it will be profitable if we buy it now.maye after 23 july it can become $1
Activity: 154
Now almost all coin prices are at the lowest level, so you can select the potential coin according to your analysis to invest in them, and have to be patient for a long time.
Pages:
Jump to: