Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ SUR ★ Token As A Pledge for Suretly - page 10. (Read 312232 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
November 06, 2019, 03:12:36 AM
Dear friends, hi!
💥 As promised, 194.25 tokens were bought and burned in October.

$206.77 was spent on the purchase which is 0.2% of the total amount of guarantees in the 3Q2019.
In total 237,213 tokens left.

For investors it is a good news. Less tokens left the higer price of the rest tokens. It is good that platform is working and bring profit.
Activity: 80
November 04, 2019, 08:44:22 AM
With regards to  Suretly (SUR) price, current price now is $0.745 (https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/suretly/) but the volume listed might be fake.
The volume is real. It's only 5 dollars in the past 24 hours.
As I see on Coinmarketcap, Suretly is now ranked 1353rd based on market cap. Shouldn't expect higher volume for a token with this rank. Suretly is only available in HitBTC. It's normal that almost no one is interested in this token.

Unfortunately it is a standard practice when working cryptocurrency projects do not have any practical demands in tokens.

Now only about 10%  of people use cryptocurrency but all people use fiat money. That is why it is no wonder that a lot of people prefer to use fiat money on blockchain platforms and there is no demand in tokens.

10% is really high percentage I'm confused from where you are taking this data even this is pretty low. I would like to know about this you are referring which country. Crypto is in early phase but it growing rapidly and it has more brighter future.

Sorry you are right 10% is referring such countries like Turkey and Nigeria for example, where there are problems with national currency and people are using cryptocurrency.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
November 02, 2019, 05:21:17 AM
With regards to  Suretly (SUR) price, current price now is $0.745 (https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/suretly/) but the volume listed might be fake.
As I see on Coinmarketcap, Suretly is now ranked 1353rd based on market cap. Shouldn't expect higher volume for a token with this rank. Suretly is only available in HitBTC. It's normal that almost no one is interested in this token.

Unfortunately it is a standard practice when working cryptocurrency projects do not have any practical demands in tokens.

Now only about 10%  of people use cryptocurrency but all people use fiat money. That is why it is no wonder that a lot of people prefer to use fiat money on blockchain platforms and there is no demand in tokens.

10% is really high percentage I'm confused from where you are taking this data even this is pretty low. I would like to know about this you are referring which country. Crypto is in early phase but it growing rapidly and it has more brighter future.
November 02, 2019, 04:31:21 AM

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

Activity: 39
Now the market falls and many investors afraid to buy tokens because their price falls. Listing on the exchange can not help.

Fall of the market finished. Now we see the raise of the moket. Hope cryptocurrency market will be able to recovery and continue to raise.

When price of the market raise it is very good for the market. The popularity of the cryptocurrency increase and people start to buy tokens. The trading volumes increase too.
Be pattien sir , we need more time for to the moon again.
Keep waiting , on this time BTC bullish make a change.
So , All altcoin or token average is go down because of Bitcoin.

I think that altcoins go down not because Bitcoin but because people lost trust in altcoins and prefer to invest in Bitcoin. Many cryptocurrency projects do not develop and we see the results.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 252
Dextrust.org #Defi
Now the market falls and many investors afraid to buy tokens because their price falls. Listing on the exchange can not help.

Fall of the market finished. Now we see the raise of the moket. Hope cryptocurrency market will be able to recovery and continue to raise.

When price of the market raise it is very good for the market. The popularity of the cryptocurrency increase and people start to buy tokens. The trading volumes increase too.
Be pattien sir , we need more time for to the moon again.
Keep waiting , on this time BTC bullish make a change.
So , All altcoin or token average is go down because of Bitcoin.
Activity: 187

copper member
Activity: 84

copper member
Activity: 145
Activity: 286
Merit: 10
Dear friends, hi!
💥 Next week $206.77 USD will be spent on the purchase of SUR tokens, which is 0.2% of the total amount of guarantees in the 3Q2019.

These tokens will be burned.

From beginning I have been holding your SUR tokens, but there is no much improvisation in price.  but what the SUR team is doing the great job for burning the SUR tokens and i hope in coming days SUR team will do big amount of SUR tokens to burn. I hope it will be helpful for SUR tokens price increase. And my request is to SUR team to get your tokens in big exchange.

I agree that listing of tokens on a big exchange is very important. Usually after listing of the tokens on big exchange the price of the tokens start to raise and more investors and traders pay attention to the token.
Activity: 57
Dear friends, hi!
💥 Next week $206.77 USD will be spent on the purchase of SUR tokens, which is 0.2% of the total amount of guarantees in the 3Q2019.

The burn of tokens is a good news, but sum of burning tokens is small.
yeah right with burning we become passionate for it all but it seems like only that much money won't affect the price on the market and I hope it can increase the cost to burn

It will be good if tokens will be burned regularly. Only in such case it can effect to the price of the SUR. If SUR will be burned rare such small amount of the burned tokens would not affect to the tokens price.
Activity: 78
Dear friends, hi!

The burn of tokens is a good news, but sum of burning tokens is small.
1,622 loans for 6,891,797 rubles ($107,015). Over 1,965 new customers and total 11,000 users. I think this a very good results. I am glad that trading volumes and price of SUR grow.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 250
Hi, everyone!

Read the new post on our Suretly Blog. This time we are sharing with you our achievements for the 3Q2019! Enjoy!

http://bit.do/fcYaQ

SUR is hidden diamonds! I am sure it happened to SUR, the price of SUR returned to $ 1 and it was truly extraordinary,
if the team could listing on a large volume exchange I am sure SUR would become the top 100 Coinmarketcap
copper member
Activity: 79
Shocked
Suretly has a working project and it is actively developing. But it is necessary to create demand in tokens.

Now cryptocurrency market falls. People lost trust in cryptocurrency and tokens and it is very difficult to develop in such conditions.
copper member
Activity: 145

According their reports, they have a good statictics of the work of the platform and many guaranters are successful and earn profit, but people do not use tokens on the platfrom and it is hard to create demand in the tokens and tokens liquidity.

Many people are disappointed in cryptocurrency and tokens that is why they do not use the tokens on Surently platform but use platform by itself.

No wonder that people disappointed in tokens. They lost a lot of money because price of the tokens falls.

Suretly has a working project and it is actively developing. But it is necessary to create demand in tokens.
Activity: 31

According their reports, they have a good statictics of the work of the platform and many guaranters are successful and earn profit, but people do not use tokens on the platfrom and it is hard to create demand in the tokens and tokens liquidity.

Many people are disappointed in cryptocurrency and tokens that is why they do not use the tokens on Surently platform but use platform by itself.

No wonder that people disappointed in tokens. They lost a lot of money because price of the tokens falls.
Activity: 286
Merit: 10

Activity: 23
Suretly develops the platform of the project, but also it is necessary to create a demand in the token. People prefer to use fiat on the platform.

It is a big problem of many platforms that have payment with crypto and fiat. If people have choice how to pay in crypto or fiat they prefer to use fiat than local tokens of the platform.

The main exchange for listing SUR tokens is HitBTC. But the trading volumes on the exchange is very small and it effects to the price of SUR.

Although updates are coming but they are not working to increase liquidity option that is the reason this token is not showing the results like what the investors were expecting from it.

Pages:
Jump to: