Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ SUR ★ Token As A Pledge for Suretly - page 9. (Read 312232 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 0
December 08, 2019, 01:10:09 PM
Hello, friends!
Today we will find out whether it is profitable to take a loan on New Year’s and Christmas Eve and tell you in which financial institutions it’s better to borrow.

Enjoy!
http://bit.do/fjMpo

Thank you for the article. I think that such information will be useful for many people and it is interesting.

Many people take loans before the New Year to have enough money for New Year celebrations and to buy different New Year presents.
Activity: 140
December 06, 2019, 04:19:48 AM
Hello, friends!
Today we will find out whether it is profitable to take a loan on New Year’s and Christmas Eve and tell you in which financial institutions it’s better to borrow.

Enjoy!
http://bit.do/fjMpo

Thank you for the article. I think that such information will be useful for many people and it is interesting.
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
December 04, 2019, 10:30:32 AM
Where can I buy project tokens?

All information about exchanges that trade SUR tokens can be found here https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/suretly/markets/

Main exchange is HitBTC.

I see the price of Suretly growth
Suretly (SUR) $0,720617 USD (15,81%)
0,00010027 BTC (17,55%)
0,00495552 ETH (18,05%)
And trading volumes increase.
although the volume of SUR rises on Hitbtc it will remain the same for the Tok Tok SUR, the volume of only $ 1,700 is still somewhat small in my opinion,
if the volume is able to $ 100,000 I believe SUR will be better

Early there was no volumes at all, something about 0$ a day. Now some volumes appear on HitBTC.
copper member
Activity: 60
Chaingateway.io - Blockchain API
December 04, 2019, 04:56:55 AM

Hi. My name is Eugene Lobachev.  I'm founder of Suretly. We’ve created an alternative to investing in p2p-lending and named it ‘crowdvouching’.
Unlike p2p, our lending users do not lend any money to borrowers. What they do instead, is co-sign on loans before financial organizations.

--WHITEPAPER--

I have to point out, that this is not a decentralized platform, but it can work across borders all over the world.
Its only limitation lies in the fact that every country’s legal restrictions must be individually checked. Also, a separate legal entity should be set up for each country. At the moment, we have legal entities in Russia, Kazakhstan, and the USA.

This project was supported by the Higher School of Economics in Russia. We became the GenerationS finalists, which is Europe's largest accelerator. Now we’re working to pass the Starta Accelerator program in New York. By the way, Starta Accelerator is preparing its ICO as well.

Leading business publications within Russia (including English-language), have published articles about our project:

In early March 2017 we participated in LendIt-2017 in New York, which is the world's largest credit technologies exhibition. Investors from around the world took an interest in our solution.

We haven’t decided on the ICO date yet. We are now researching the demand for such investments within the cryptocommunity. If we decide to go for an ICO, we’ll have a preliminary sale first. After the pre-sale, we are going to issue tokens secured by shares. Quarterly dividends will be paid on shares.

We are going to provide bounties for community management, social network activities, bitcointalk activities, etc.

Also, after the ICO we will be hiring new team members in every country where we are present.

Please feel free to criticize our whitepaper, and our project as a whole. Is everything clear and well-explained? Do you like this idea? Are you going to participate in it? Maybe, you’ve got ideas on how to decentralize this project?

By following the links below you can find a few of my "live" pitches (Disclaimer : some of the information in these videos is outdated) :

Intresting solution to this problem, a really well thought out idea with a future. An ICO would be a good idea.
Activity: 108
December 04, 2019, 04:14:10 AM

All information about exchanges that trade SUR tokens can be found here https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/suretly/markets/

Main exchange is HitBTC.

I see the price of Suretly growth
Suretly (SUR) $0,720617 USD (15,81%)
0,00010027 BTC (17,55%)
0,00495552 ETH (18,05%)
And trading volumes increase.
December 02, 2019, 01:24:28 PM

Main exchange is HitBTC.
Activity: 10
December 02, 2019, 03:06:10 AM
Activity: 140
November 30, 2019, 05:19:05 AM
Does the project have a bounty campaign?

They finished ICO in 2017. Suretly had a bug bounty but it finished too. As I know now they do not have any bounty at all.

They finished their bounty. How they have a working platform for guarantors for microfinance organizations in Russia.

It is good that Suretly have a working platform but it is necessary to develop the platform and constantly add new guarantors and microfinance organizations to the platform.
Activity: 48
November 28, 2019, 01:13:00 PM

They finished ICO in 2017. Suretly had a bug bounty but it finished too. As I know now they do not have any bounty at all.

They finished their bounty. How they have a working platform for guarantors for microfinance organizations in Russia.
Activity: 50
November 26, 2019, 11:59:28 AM

Activity: 9
November 25, 2019, 03:24:47 AM
November 24, 2019, 08:45:48 AM
Hi, friends!

What’s On?🤔 In this blog we will give you an overview of the trends of mobile banking in the nearest future. Enjoy!

http://bit.do/fhZzY

why don't you think of SUR's volume and price in exchange ?, this makes it hard for investors and traders like me to trust you!
please if you still need a community make sure you handle it, it is terrible to see the price and volume of SUR on HITBTC!

I would understand the price because we have gone through a long bear market, but its trading volume is very low, its not even 1 usd per listed in https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/suretly/markets/... I know there's still a little volume in hitbtc but to be listed by less than 1 usd in CMC, this means there is no liquidity in this project, so what if the price will rise if the volume will remain low?
if the price goes up but a small voulme means it won't last long in my opinion, the demand is too small,
maybe only some people are attracted to SUR, but it will return to normal prices again before the increase

They practically do not use SUR token on the platform. The payments for services on Surently platform are done in fiat.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 100
C O M B O
November 22, 2019, 02:35:41 AM
Hi, friends!

What’s On?🤔 In this blog we will give you an overview of the trends of mobile banking in the nearest future. Enjoy!

why don't you think of SUR's volume and price in exchange ?, this makes it hard for investors and traders like me to trust you!
please if you still need a community make sure you handle it, it is terrible to see the price and volume of SUR on HITBTC!

I would understand the price because we have gone through a long bear market, but its trading volume is very low, its not even 1 usd per listed in https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/suretly/markets/... I know there's still a little volume in hitbtc but to be listed by less than 1 usd in CMC, this means there is no liquidity in this project, so what if the price will rise if the volume will remain low?
if the price goes up but a small voulme means it won't last long in my opinion, the demand is too small,
maybe only some people are attracted to SUR, but it will return to normal prices again before the increase
Activity: 39
November 22, 2019, 02:29:56 AM
Hi, friends!

As I understand people on their guarantee platform do not use tokens, they prefer to pay in fiat because it is more simple. They only burn tokens from the profit but the sum of burned tokens is not big.
Activity: 20
Merit: 2
November 20, 2019, 07:55:58 AM

It is very important that Suretly platform is working. Guarantors gives guarantees and the services of Surently is interesting for microfinance organizations.

Surenly is developing like a guarantee platform but not like a cryptocurrency project. It is necessary to create demand in the tokens that their price will grow.

For cryptocurrency project it is very important to develop token economy. SUR burns the tokens and it is very good but it is not enough to develop token economy.
November 18, 2019, 07:06:42 AM

It is very important that Suretly platform is working. Guarantors gives guarantees and the services of Surently is interesting for microfinance organizations.

Surenly is developing like a guarantee platform but not like a cryptocurrency project. It is necessary to create demand in the tokens that their price will grow.
November 16, 2019, 11:31:11 AM
Dear friends, hi!
💥 As promised, 194.25 tokens were bought and burned in October.

$206.77 was spent on the purchase which is 0.2% of the total amount of guarantees in the 3Q2019.
In total 237,213 tokens left.

For investors it is a good news. Less tokens left the higer price of the rest tokens. It is good that platform is working and bring profit.

As I understand platform are interested to fulfill all obligations before investors and burn all the tokens.

Development takes a time. Now we see that Suretly platform is working, they are giving quaranties and have some profit. Hope in future they will cooperate with more microfinance organizations to give more quarantees and have more profit.

As I understand the amount of burned tokens depends of total amount of guarantees. More guarantees more burned tokens Smiley

Activity: 39
November 14, 2019, 06:06:18 AM
Dear friends, hi!

$206.77 was spent on the purchase which is 0.2% of the total amount of guarantees in the 3Q2019.

For investors it is a good news. Less tokens left the higer price of the rest tokens. It is good that platform is working and bring profit.

As I understand platform are interested to fulfill all obligations before investors and burn all the tokens.

Development takes a time. Now we see that Suretly platform is working, they are giving quaranties and have some profit. Hope in future they will cooperate with more microfinance organizations to give more quarantees and have more profit.

As I understand the amount of burned tokens depends of total amount of guarantees. More guarantees more burned tokens Smiley
November 12, 2019, 09:23:01 AM
Dear friends, hi!

Activity: 108
November 10, 2019, 10:50:08 AM
Dear friends, hi!

Pages:
Jump to: