Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ SUR ★ Token As A Pledge for Suretly - page 7. (Read 312232 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 1
February 01, 2020, 05:07:04 AM
Dear friends!
As promised, 332.32 tokens were bought and burned 🔥 in January: https://etherscan.io/tx/0x1acdfe2081182199ececdba6d4cb574d8a8e2d48663247c78f390f8c832bcb39
$173.40 was spent on the purchase which is 0.2% of the total amount of guarantees in the 4Q2019.
In total 236,881 tokens left.

It was the reason why the last days price of SUR growth so actively. And after a growth it was correction of the price and fall of SUR.

It is good that team of Romad repurchase and burn the tokens. But the sum of burned tokens is very small - 0.2% of all issued amount.
Activity: 44
Dear friends!
As promised, 332.32 tokens were bought and burned 🔥 in January: https://etherscan.io/tx/0x1acdfe2081182199ececdba6d4cb574d8a8e2d48663247c78f390f8c832bcb39
$173.40 was spent on the purchase which is 0.2% of the total amount of guarantees in the 4Q2019.
In total 236,881 tokens left.

It was the reason why the last days price of SUR growth so actively. And after a growth it was correction of the price and fall of SUR.
Activity: 45

Suretly (SUR) $0,927195 USD (63,39%)
That is why I mean that somebody earned a big money  Roll Eyes Usually SUR does not have any liquidity at all and no trading volumes but when the price was  Suretly (SUR) $0,927195 USD (63,39%) SUR had a trading volumes on exchanges for one or two days.

I see the price partly restored
Suretly (SUR) $0,626903 USD (30,71%)
0,00007031 BTC (25,73%)
0,00365251 ETH (27,07%)

But the trading volumes continue to be very low
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/suretly/markets/

Good increase for the day, if this happens on coin with good liquidity, I would call it a good news but since its trading volume is only $219.61 USD, this isn't significant IMO. Increase the trading volume by listing in other exchange, I don't know why its hard for the team to do that.

Problems with liquidity are problems of many tokens. Tokens of most cryptocurrecy  startups do not have any practical use at all.
Activity: 61
Merit: 0

That is why I mean that somebody earned a big money  Roll Eyes Usually SUR does not have any liquidity at all and no trading volumes but when the price was  Suretly (SUR) $0,927195 USD (63,39%) SUR had a trading volumes on exchanges for one or two days.

0,00007031 BTC (25,73%)
0,00365251 ETH (27,07%)

Good increase for the day, if this happens on coin with good liquidity, I would call it a good news but since its trading volume is only $219.61 USD, this isn't significant IMO. Increase the trading volume by listing in other exchange, I don't know why its hard for the team to do that.

SUR does not have a good liquidity. Lets see how the situation will develop. It is necessary to increase demand in the tokens.
Activity: 80

0,00007031 BTC (25,73%)
0,00365251 ETH (27,07%)

A very interesting information about the price of SUR. It cointinues to grow and grow very actively.  Huh Huh Huh
0,00011086 BTC (69,27%)
0,00568052 ETH (68,04%)

After a such big growth there is a big fall
Suretly (SUR)
$0,599188 USD (-35,68%)
0,00007078 BTC (-36,48%)
0,00371262 ETH (-35,23%)

Somebody have earned a big money on such market speculation  Huh

Somebody earn, while somebody also lose money, that's the game in crypto, however, I don't agree with what you are saying that its "big money", how can anyone make big money when there's no or little liquidity of this coin in the current exchange? as of now, trading volume is less than $500.

A very interesting information about the price of SUR. It cointinues to grow and grow very actively.  Huh Huh Huh
0,00011086 BTC (69,27%)
0,00568052 ETH (68,04%)

Suretly (SUR)
$0,599188 USD (-35,68%)
0,00007078 BTC (-36,48%)
0,00371262 ETH (-35,23%)

Fall continues. I think that soon the price of SUR will return to its normal value.
0,00011086 BTC (69,27%)
0,00568052 ETH (68,04%)

Suretly (SUR)
$0,599188 USD (-35,68%)
0,00007078 BTC (-36,48%)
0,00371262 ETH (-35,23%)

0,00011086 BTC (69,27%)
0,00568052 ETH (68,04%)

$9,170.63 USD now, - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/suretly/

good if always like that so investors will not be mislead, not all of the investors are really looking at the exact volume in the site as some are just holding it for long term. About OP, he is not actively posting updates anymore, a weekly update would be good enough already.

It is very important that every day would be a good trading volumes on the exchanges. Token must have liquidity.

With only 1 exchange, it's hard to achieve liquidity especially if not listed in a big exchange.
I think it's time for SUR to consider getting listed in a bigger exchange, if this year we will see a bull run, price would have a better comeback in exchange where volume is massive, I know it takes money to list, but they raise enough funds during the ICO.

I agree that there is necessary to add more exchanges for listing because all trading volumes are only from HitBTC

$9,170.63 USD now, - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/suretly/

good if always like that so investors will not be mislead, not all of the investors are really looking at the exact volume in the site as some are just holding it for long term. About OP, he is not actively posting updates anymore, a weekly update would be good enough already.

It is very important that every day would be a good trading volumes on the exchanges. Token must have liquidity.
How can SUR increase in the price if trading volumes only 5$? First of all it is necessary to increase a trading volumes.
Even today the SUR token daily trading volume is less than $ 1 USD, it seems like the Suretly team really doesn't care about their tokens, until now they have let the SUR tokens lose trading volume
SUR tokens already lose their trading volume a long time ago, it's even worse now as this is what it displays "$0.039837 USD"..however, that data is quite inaccurate compared to the actual trading volume in hitbtc, you can check it https://hitbtc.com/exchange/SUR-to-BTC

Very often on coinmarketcap there are mistakes with trading volumes. It is better to check the trading volumes on the exchanges.
Activity: 10

May be cryptocurrency market will raise the price of SUR will raise too and trading volumes will raise.

When cryptocurrency market raises a lot of people start to use cryptocurrency to earn more money and cryptocurrency becomes more popular.
Is it really impossible to make more money in a falling market?
Activity: 95

May be cryptocurrency market will raise the price of SUR will raise too and trading volumes will raise.

When cryptocurrency market raises a lot of people start to use cryptocurrency to earn more money and cryptocurrency becomes more popular.

Suretly is working and developing project. Hope everything will be OK with listing of SUR on HitBTC.

One year ago a lot of investors was afraid about delisting of SUR on HitBTC but nothing has happend. Hope the same situation will be in 2020.
But the situation is different now, at this time the trading volume is getting smaller, even when Bitcoin and most Altcoin prices are rising, but the SUR token has not increased. even today's trading volume is only $ 5 USD. if this continues and the SUR team doesn't care, the SUR token will die

How can SUR increase in the price if trading volumes only 5$? First of all it is necessary to increase a trading volumes.

Suretly is working and developing project. Hope everything will be OK with listing of SUR on HitBTC.

One year ago a lot of investors was afraid about delisting of SUR on HitBTC but nothing has happend. Hope the same situation will be in 2020.
But the situation is different now, at this time the trading volume is getting smaller, even when Bitcoin and most Altcoin prices are rising, but the SUR token has not increased. even today's trading volume is only $ 5 USD. if this continues and the SUR team doesn't care, the SUR token will die

Activity: 2366
Merit: 264

Keep working and keep developing the project is good, but without massive promotion, it won't effect on the price of the token
Activity: 108

are they only listed in HitBTC? No other exchanges?
Yes, SUR tokens are only listed on the HitBtc exchange. the daily trading volume is very low, under $ 50 USD "today"
Actually SUR tokens are also listed in FD, it's just that there is no trade there

in Forkdelta SUR is just a trash token! SUR is very disappointing, sweet at the beginning, and finally bitter, for some reason it can happen to SUR, really I'm disappointed
Indeed, that's the way things are, I don't know what happens if Hitbtc removes the SUR token from their exchange, then the only exchange that's left is FD. will this project really die?

I do not think that HitBTC will remove SUR but trading volumes are only from HitBTC.

are they only listed in HitBTC? No other exchanges?
Yes, SUR tokens are only listed on the HitBtc exchange. the daily trading volume is very low, under $ 50 USD "today"
Actually SUR tokens are also listed in FD, it's just that there is no trade there

in Forkdelta SUR is just a trash token! SUR is very disappointing, sweet at the beginning, and finally bitter, for some reason it can happen to SUR, really I'm disappointed
Indeed, that's the way things are, I don't know what happens if Hitbtc removes the SUR token from their exchange, then the only exchange that's left is FD. will this project really die?

I do not think that HitBTC will remove SUR but trading volumes are only from HitBTC.
Pages:
Jump to: