Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ SUR ★ Token As A Pledge for Suretly - page 6. (Read 312232 times)

copper member
Activity: 22
Merit: 5
February 20, 2020, 03:28:49 AM
Suretly (SUR) $0,839845 USD (90,95%)
0,00008289 BTC (88,93%)
0,00306093 ETH (95,41%)

Great growth and a good trading volumes. I do not understand what happened with the price of SUR.

Growth continue. Trading volumes are big for SUR
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/suretly/markets/
HitBTC SUR/BTC $16 624

Activity: 165
Merit: 1
February 19, 2020, 04:41:32 PM
Suretly (SUR) $0,839845 USD (90,95%)
0,00008289 BTC (88,93%)
0,00306093 ETH (95,41%)

Great growth and a good trading volumes. I do not understand what happened with the price of SUR.
Activity: 108
February 18, 2020, 03:38:34 AM
Hi, everyone! 2019 report has been posted on Suretly Blog. https://blog.suretly.com/suretly-2019-report-fd8de3c8b68d

Thank you for providing an update here.
You give honest annual reports, even though only about 20% of your plans are implemented in 2019, but your reports are real, not lies. I hope this year will be a good year for Suretly
I will be glad if you can discuss and respond to some community questions here.

Cryptocurrency is not regulated in many countries. It is really very difficult to implement the ideas in the country where cryptocurrency is not regulated.

Many people do not trust cryptocurrency because they lost a lot of money. State authorities do not trust cryptocurrency too because it was a lot of scams.
Activity: 37
Merit: 2
February 17, 2020, 12:16:31 PM
Hi, everyone! 2019 report has been posted on Suretly Blog. https://blog.suretly.com/suretly-2019-report-fd8de3c8b68d

You give honest annual reports, even though only about 20% of your plans are implemented in 2019, but your reports are real, not lies. I hope this year will be a good year for Suretly

Cryptocurrency is not regulated in many countries. It is really very difficult to implement the ideas in the country where cryptocurrency is not regulated.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
February 17, 2020, 01:43:47 AM

February 16, 2020, 11:19:53 AM

Team of Suretly are doing something and developing the project. They published the report about the work that have been done in 2019. I think that thanks this investors will have more trust to the coin. But it is very important to increase the trading volumes.

I have read the report and understand how difficult is realize all planned ideas. It is very difficult to develop cryptocurrency startups especially in the countries when cryptocurrency is not regulated.

Suretly (SUR) $0,473594 USD (14,30%)
0,00004779 BTC (17,32%)
0,00180300 ETH (21,71%)

Price of SUR rise today and trading volumes are good. At least investors and traders start to pay attention to Suretly project.
Activity: 44
February 15, 2020, 11:55:07 AM

Team of Suretly are doing something and developing the project. They published the report about the work that have been done in 2019. I think that thanks this investors will have more trust to the coin. But it is very important to increase the trading volumes.

I have read the report and understand how difficult is realize all planned ideas. It is very difficult to develop cryptocurrency startups especially in the countries when cryptocurrency is not regulated.
Activity: 108
February 14, 2020, 06:56:02 AM

If cryptocurrency market will raise in 2020 cryptocurrency will become more popular and it will be more simple to develop to cryptocurrency startups.

During 2018 and 2019 the cryptocurrency market falled. So it was very difficult for cryptocurrency startups to develop. No wonder that not everything was realized.

Activity: 189
February 13, 2020, 10:31:31 AM

If cryptocurrency market will raise in 2020 cryptocurrency will become more popular and it will be more simple to develop to cryptocurrency startups.

During 2018 and 2019 the cryptocurrency market falled. So it was very difficult for cryptocurrency startups to develop. No wonder that not everything was realized.
February 12, 2020, 04:06:42 PM

Glad to see you have reply in this ANN thread, and thanks for the updated report, I'll read it.

I made a quick search but I can't find the word "exchange" so probably in that report exchange listing is not included.
people here are concern with the volume, we like to ask if there's a plan for an exchange listing in the future?

Good report, a lot have been done in 2019 but there are a lot of problems too. As I understand team of Suretly does not plan to add more exchanges for listing that is why there is no information about new exchanges.

I have read the report. It is really very difficult to develop for cryptocurrency and fintech startups. Hope in 2020 will be realized more than in 2019.

Activity: 28
February 11, 2020, 02:04:50 PM

Glad to see you have reply in this ANN thread, and thanks for the updated report, I'll read it.

I made a quick search but I can't find the word "exchange" so probably in that report exchange listing is not included.
people here are concern with the volume, we like to ask if there's a plan for an exchange listing in the future?

Good report, a lot have been done in 2019 but there are a lot of problems too. As I understand team of Suretly does not plan to add more exchanges for listing that is why there is no information about new exchanges.

I have read the report. It is really very difficult to develop for cryptocurrency and fintech startups. Hope in 2020 will be realized more than in 2019.
Activity: 45
February 10, 2020, 11:28:02 AM

Activity: 44
February 09, 2020, 11:53:42 AM

Trading volumes became bigger, but price of the tokens falled a lot.
Suretly (SUR) $0,323188 USD (-13,52%)
0,00003298 BTC (-13,61%)
0,00143293 ETH (-15,41%)

Somebody bays SUR at a small price.
Price of SUR raised again.
$0,363446 USD (13,41%)
0,00003605 BTC (10,39%)
0,00160104 ETH (12,41%)

It is good that trading volumes of SUR started to increase.
February 08, 2020, 07:56:04 AM
We will see there is a development if it's listed in big exchange, you know it's different when it's not in a big exchange as the competition is strong and even if there is a development, who would appreciate if the volume is very low, all effort will not be appreciated well, we should be in a big market.
Right, SUR tokens require a large exchange to increase the liquidity of tokens. But so far I have not heard any news or plans from the Suretly team about that. I hope the team has enough funds to list SUR tokens on large exchanges.

I am pleased to see that the price of SUR tokens today has increased by more than 25%, even though the trading volume is less than $ 1000 USD.
They haven't reach their hard cap if IIRC but at least they'll find an exchange that would help improve their volume.
During the bull run, its still the same exchange they use, yes the price has increase but it was still below the ICO price and the volume is not quite big but I am sure that $1,000 is very less compared to the total amount collected in this ICO, there should be at least more traders so volume should be higher than $1,000.

Price falled again but trading volumes increased a little bit.

Trading volumes became bigger, but price of the tokens falled a lot.
Suretly (SUR) $0,323188 USD (-13,52%)
0,00003298 BTC (-13,61%)
0,00143293 ETH (-15,41%)

Somebody bays SUR at a small price.
February 07, 2020, 12:15:44 PM
We will see there is a development if it's listed in big exchange, you know it's different when it's not in a big exchange as the competition is strong and even if there is a development, who would appreciate if the volume is very low, all effort will not be appreciated well, we should be in a big market.
Right, SUR tokens require a large exchange to increase the liquidity of tokens. But so far I have not heard any news or plans from the Suretly team about that. I hope the team has enough funds to list SUR tokens on large exchanges.

I am pleased to see that the price of SUR tokens today has increased by more than 25%, even though the trading volume is less than $ 1000 USD.
They haven't reach their hard cap if IIRC but at least they'll find an exchange that would help improve their volume.
During the bull run, its still the same exchange they use, yes the price has increase but it was still below the ICO price and the volume is not quite big but I am sure that $1,000 is very less compared to the total amount collected in this ICO, there should be at least more traders so volume should be higher than $1,000.

Price falled again but trading volumes increased a little bit.
February 06, 2020, 01:45:49 PM

As I know team of Surently does not have any plans about adding new exchanges for listing. There is no information about adding new listings.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
February 06, 2020, 01:36:31 AM

February 05, 2020, 03:07:55 PM

Tean if Suretly regular repurchase the tokens from the profit and burn the tokens. They regular publish news about it.

It is necessary to create the demand in SUR tokens and develop token economy to encrease the trading volumes.

Surently repurchase and burn tokens, so in future the demand in tokens will grow.
Activity: 224
February 04, 2020, 02:42:06 PM

Tean if Suretly regular repurchase the tokens from the profit and burn the tokens. They regular publish news about it.

It is necessary to create the demand in SUR tokens and develop token economy to encrease the trading volumes.
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
February 02, 2020, 06:08:56 AM
Dear friends!
As promised, 332.32 tokens were bought and burned 🔥 in January: https://etherscan.io/tx/0x1acdfe2081182199ececdba6d4cb574d8a8e2d48663247c78f390f8c832bcb39
$173.40 was spent on the purchase which is 0.2% of the total amount of guarantees in the 4Q2019.
In total 236,881 tokens left.

It was the reason why the last days price of SUR growth so actively. And after a growth it was correction of the price and fall of SUR.

It is good that team of Romad repurchase and burn the tokens. But the sum of burned tokens is very small - 0.2% of all issued amount.

Pages:
Jump to: