Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ SUR ★ Token As A Pledge for Suretly - page 8. (Read 312232 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

are they only listed in HitBTC? No other exchanges?
Yes, SUR tokens are only listed on the HitBtc exchange. the daily trading volume is very low, under $ 50 USD "today"
Actually SUR tokens are also listed in FD, it's just that there is no trade there

in Forkdelta SUR is just a trash token! SUR is very disappointing, sweet at the beginning, and finally bitter, for some reason it can happen to SUR, really I'm disappointed

They have a very smal trading volumes. All trading volumes are from HitBTC. This is the most popular exchange for Suretly.
Activity: 80
Merit: 1

Yes, it is true, it's just that coins with low supply are easier to increase if demand is large, especially Suretly token supply is only 237,213 SUR. if the team has more funds and can use it well, maybe the price of the SUR token could recover to $ 10 USD

Surently has a very small suply of tokens, also they constantly burn the tokens. It is very good for the price of the tokens.

The most important that they continue to work and develop the platform. But it is also necessary to create demand in the tokens.
Activity: 95

Yes, it is true, it's just that coins with low supply are easier to increase if demand is large, especially Suretly token supply is only 237,213 SUR. if the team has more funds and can use it well, maybe the price of the SUR token could recover to $ 10 USD

Surently has a very small suply of tokens, also they constantly burn the tokens. It is very good for the price of the tokens.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
In all cases the trading volumes of SUR it is necessary to check directly from the exchange but not from coinmarketcap.
We can check the exchange because this token is only listed in one exchange, but as we can see, the volume is really low.
Maybe there's a disparity between cmc and  the exchange but that's only a small disparity and we can't erase the fact that SUR has a little volume even from the start.
I think the Suretly team don't have funds allocated for the new exchange. we can estimate it from each token burning allocation every quarter, in the third quarter of 2019 the allocation for burning tokens is $ 206.77 USD. if the team has a lot of money, then Suretly can become a token that has a high value because the total supply of tokens is very low

Low supply is not guarantee of success although this token has very low supply but trading volume is almost nothing and nobody talking about this. No active marketing campaign is going on at the moment more awareness and big community always keep any project in demand and alive.

I completely agree with you. Low supply does not guarantee success but it can help if promoted properly.

With regards to Suretly they need to get some sort of advertising campaign going so users inside and outside of this forum can learn more about them and the loan service they provide.
Activity: 140
I wish you to continue to realize the SUR platform in 2020 and expand the project to the new regions.

I see the results and see how actively the team of Suretly continues to develop of the project. It is necessary to increase the liquidity of SUR.
December 30, 2019, 03:53:53 PM
I wish you to continue to realize the SUR platform in 2020 and expand the project to the new regions.
Activity: 10
December 30, 2019, 04:33:49 AM
Where can I buy project tokens?

All information about exchanges that trade SUR tokens can be found here https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/suretly/markets/

Main exchange is HitBTC.
Why did the price of tokens fall so much?
Suretly ROI -94,27%

Cryptocurrency market falls. So no wonder that the price of SUR falls too  Roll Eyes
I wrote this. But why is this happening? Is the product of the project not interesting for investors?
Blame it to the market, if you follow the development of the project then you can judge it yourself, the fact that they are still here and no scam accusation against them, you can say that they still have a chance. If you look at the market now, majority of the altcoins are negative and it's normal for this high valued token to drop that low as people people it will affect the price heavily since it's supply is very low.
Explain what does fraud have to do with it? I asked what was wrong with the product if the price of tokens fell so much.

Everything is simple, platform also use a fiat and guarantors prefer to use fiat, not tokens. But platform is working and it brings profit. On profit team of the platform repurchases tokens and burns them.
If the platform works and brings profit to investors, then no one would sell tokens at a loss.
December 28, 2019, 02:06:25 PM
In all cases the trading volumes of SUR it is necessary to check directly from the exchange but not from coinmarketcap.
We can check the exchange because this token is only listed in one exchange, but as we can see, the volume is really low.
Maybe there's a disparity between cmc and  the exchange but that's only a small disparity and we can't erase the fact that SUR has a little volume even from the start.

I agree that the volumes are really very low and they are not every day. SUR has a big problems with liquidity and it is difficult to sell SUR. At least it takes a time.
December 26, 2019, 02:32:52 PM

Try to look at coinmarketcap, why is the volume of SUR not in the information ?,
Is SUR not traded anymore or does SUR have a trading volume at this time?

Now there are some trading volumes on https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/suretly/markets/
Trading volumes are very small but there are some.
I think it was just a mistake and SUR continue to be traded on HitBTC.
Whose fault? SUR team or exchange? in my opinion is the SUR team, they don't care about markets or exchanges! SUR is totally lacking in investors. I hope the Suretly team can have a positive impact

Activity: 108
December 24, 2019, 02:35:46 AM

All information about exchanges that trade SUR tokens can be found here https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/suretly/markets/

Main exchange is HitBTC.
Suretly ROI -94,27%

Cryptocurrency market falls. So no wonder that the price of SUR falls too  Roll Eyes
I wrote this. But why is this happening? Is the product of the project not interesting for investors?
Blame it to the market, if you follow the development of the project then you can judge it yourself, the fact that they are still here and no scam accusation against them, you can say that they still have a chance. If you look at the market now, majority of the altcoins are negative and it's normal for this high valued token to drop that low as people people it will affect the price heavily since it's supply is very low.
Explain what does fraud have to do with it? I asked what was wrong with the product if the price of tokens fell so much.

Everything is simple, platform also use a fiat and guarantors prefer to use fiat, not tokens. But platform is working and it brings profit. On profit team of the platform repurchases tokens and burns them.
December 23, 2019, 03:03:36 AM

Main exchange is HitBTC.
Suretly ROI -94,27%

December 20, 2019, 01:42:54 PM

Try to look at coinmarketcap, why is the volume of SUR not in the information ?,

Now there are some trading volumes on https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/suretly/markets/

Suretly has a very small demand in SUR on the platform. That is why trading volumes of SUR are very small. People prefer to use fiat on the platform.
December 18, 2019, 02:57:32 AM

December 16, 2019, 04:19:46 PM

Main exchange is HitBTC.
Suretly ROI -94,27%

The project is interesting and the number of guarantors grows, but people on the Suretly platform prefer to use fiat but not tokens. There is no demand in tokens.
December 16, 2019, 03:45:31 AM

Main exchange is HitBTC.
Suretly ROI -94,27%

December 14, 2019, 06:08:00 AM

Main exchange is HitBTC.
Suretly ROI -94,27%

It is very hard to create demand in the tokens whe cryptocurrency market falls. People do not use cryptocurrency because they do not trust cryptocurrency.
it depends on friends! people use crypto currencies to invest and trade, there are already those who buy and sell products, you can see on amazon and you can buy products with bitcoin, but for SUR it still doesn't look like this token utility, so it's quite difficult to make investors want to add volume here

Because of unstability of crypto price people prefer to use fiat money that is more stable. That is why it is so difficult to create demand in the tokens.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 101
ComboLabs
December 12, 2019, 07:34:37 AM

It is very hard to create demand in the tokens whe cryptocurrency market falls. People do not use cryptocurrency because they do not trust cryptocurrency.
it depends on friends! people use crypto currencies to invest and trade, there are already those who buy and sell products, you can see on amazon and you can buy products with bitcoin, but for SUR it still doesn't look like this token utility, so it's quite difficult to make investors want to add volume here
December 12, 2019, 05:13:43 AM

Main exchange is HitBTC.
Suretly ROI -94,27%

December 10, 2019, 10:06:27 AM

Main exchange is HitBTC.
Suretly ROI -94,27%

December 09, 2019, 02:58:26 AM

Main exchange is HitBTC.
Suretly ROI -94,27%
Pages:
Jump to: