Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ SUR ★ Token As A Pledge for Suretly - page 5. (Read 312245 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

The good news is that team of Suretly do not leave the project and continue to develop it. I think that now is better to wait for the better results because now the price of SUR is too small.

It is necessary to develop ecosystem of the project and add new listings that price of SUR will grow.

listning on other exchange will be cost more money , i dont think the team will pay those listning fee from their pocket ( ico money is gone while ago )...

i think this coin is (slowly) dying ..

I do not think that the coin is dying because the team continue to work and develop a project. But there are a lot of problems  Angry
copper member
Activity: 22
Merit: 5

i lost also on this ( like i said i did participate also on ico ) .. for me i am going to the end.. or i trow this coin away , or it will give me a big smile on my face. and hearing that they still burning coins , this is  also a sign to hodl Wink

May be when cryptocurrency market will start to raise the price of SUR will raise too. Let's wait and see what will happen.

May be the price will raise, but now it continue to fall and trading volumes continue to be very small.
Activity: 28

The good news is that team of Suretly do not leave the project and continue to develop it. I think that now is better to wait for the better results because now the price of SUR is too small.

It is necessary to develop ecosystem of the project and add new listings that price of SUR will grow.
Activity: 45

i lost also on this ( like i said i did participate also on ico ) .. for me i am going to the end.. or i trow this coin away , or it will give me a big smile on my face. and hearing that they still burning coins , this is  also a sign to hodl Wink

May be when cryptocurrency market will start to raise the price of SUR will raise too. Let's wait and see what will happen.

Activity: 224

Activity: 108
Not sure what to do with this token, since I am holding a very small amount I earned from bounty, BTW the managers didn't pay the correct amount I won here, so maybe I probably will end selling these tokens and forget. After not receiving what I was supposed to earn from my support on this project, it is hard to keep supporting projects like this.

Now many people disappointed in bounty. That is why they stop to participate in it.
The circulation supply of SUR is very small 236 881 SUR. I do not understand why price of SUR is so small.

i did also participate on bounty ( even on ico ) , honestly i had better bounties before Wink ... didnt sell at highest cause i was greedy, i thought this is a good project what is allready in use ( most of the ico's of that time was on paper ) buutttt in stead of rise , it was big fall , from 12 dollar to 20 dollarcent   ( atm 30 cents )...

so low in circulating ( 230k) but the price  Cry

As for me I do not understand why price of tokens is so small. Circulation of tokens is small, project is working.

May be in future the price of token will raise because the team constantly burns the tokens and circulation becomes even smaller.
Activity: 25
Merit: 2
Not sure what to do with this token, since I am holding a very small amount I earned from bounty, BTW the managers didn't pay the correct amount I won here, so maybe I probably will end selling these tokens and forget. After not receiving what I was supposed to earn from my support on this project, it is hard to keep supporting projects like this.

Now many people disappointed in bounty. That is why they stop to participate in it.
The circulation supply of SUR is very small 236 881 SUR. I do not understand why price of SUR is so small.

i did also participate on bounty ( even on ico ) , honestly i had better bounties before Wink ... didnt sell at highest cause i was greedy, i thought this is a good project what is allready in use ( most of the ico's of that time was on paper ) buutttt in stead of rise , it was big fall , from 12 dollar to 20 dollarcent   ( atm 30 cents )...

so low in circulating ( 230k) but the price  Cry

As for me I do not understand why price of tokens is so small. Circulation of tokens is small, project is working.
Activity: 25

236 881 SUR is a very small amount of tokens. That is why the capitalization of the project is so small.
copper member

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
I haven't checked this token, and I still hold at ETH, I wonder if this project had a swap process already having its own main net or do they still are at the ETH network?

SUR is ERC-20 standart token on Ethereum blockhain. The price for SUR last 24 hours raised for 57%
 Suretly (SUR) $0,429901 USD (57,13%)
0,00004953 BTC (55,20%)
0,00190584 ETH (55,46%)

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/suretly/

I think it is just market manipulations. SUR has a small liquidity and speculators use it.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com
February 28, 2020, 09:42:10 PM
I haven't checked this token, and I still hold at ETH, I wonder if this project had a swap process already having its own main net or do they still are at the ETH network?
Activity: 37
February 28, 2020, 02:59:16 PM
No the price of SUR returned to original price. I think that it was just market manipulations.
Are you part of the team or an investor?

I like your spirit that you still believe it will return to its original price.
If I am not mistaken, even during the bull run, it has not return to its original price, how much more that we are not in a bull run now.

I have SUR tokens. I hope that if cryptocurrency market will raise, the price of SUR will return to original price. If not. I lost a lot of money in different projects. A lot of them are scams. Suretly is not scam. So I have a hope. Let's see what will be in future.
Activity: 37
February 27, 2020, 04:14:12 PM
Team of Suretly continue to develop the project. That is why price of SUR growth.

Also the trading volumes of SUR is growing. We see the results of development. I will monitor the project.

I think that it is very good news that trading volumes continue to grow. It means that SUR continue to develop.

It is very important that token would have a liquidity. Good trading volumes is a good news.

No the price of SUR returned to original price. I think that it was just market manipulations.
February 26, 2020, 03:31:43 PM
Team of Suretly continue to develop the project. That is why price of SUR growth.

Also the trading volumes of SUR is growing. We see the results of development. I will monitor the project.

I think that it is very good news that trading volumes continue to grow. It means that SUR continue to develop.

It is very important that token would have a liquidity. Good trading volumes is a good news.
copper member
February 25, 2020, 03:45:30 AM

Activity: 45
February 24, 2020, 04:41:26 PM

Activity: 165
February 23, 2020, 04:31:37 PM
Activity: 28
February 22, 2020, 09:31:50 AM
Suretly (SUR) $0,839845 USD (90,95%)
0,00008289 BTC (88,93%)
0,00306093 ETH (95,41%)

Great growth and a good trading volumes. I do not understand what happened with the price of SUR.

Growth continue. Trading volumes are big for SUR
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/suretly/markets/
HitBTC SUR/BTC $16 624

Price of SUR continue to grow. For last days price growth from 0.4$ to 0.9$. I can not understand the reason of such big growth and trading volumes increased too.

Growth continue. Now the price of SUR is more than 0.90$. May be team of the Surently again repurchase the tokens and burn them. Usually when team of Suretly repurchase the tokens its price grows.
February 21, 2020, 03:18:00 PM
Suretly (SUR) $0,839845 USD (90,95%)
0,00008289 BTC (88,93%)
0,00306093 ETH (95,41%)

Great growth and a good trading volumes. I do not understand what happened with the price of SUR.

Growth continue. Trading volumes are big for SUR
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/suretly/markets/
HitBTC SUR/BTC $16 624

Price of SUR continue to grow. For last days price growth from 0.4$ to 0.9$. I can not understand the reason of such big growth and trading volumes increased too.
Pages:
Jump to: