Pages:
Author

Topic: surprise 2018 - page 19. (Read 1997 times)

Activity: 344
Merit: 11
April 16, 2018, 10:46:04 AM
OMG! btc prices continue to decline, most likely the price of other coins also decreased.
we need improvement in the face of this situation.
in my opinion 2018 really a lot of surprises.
I think the things that are happening are normal like in previous years, bitcoin only really thrive starting from May until the end of the year. And when the price of bitcoin in the end of the year will surprise everyone
Activity: 644
Merit: 107
April 16, 2018, 10:42:44 AM
We have already experienced a surprise this week  Undecided After a significant increase the price fell again because of the hackers' attack. Can long will it take to recover from this? I hope, we'll have more optimistic news at the end of the month

The same as usual prices are always up and down. just yesterday bitcoin prices have given a nice surprise for its users. yes, the increase that happened yesterday seems to be a surprise and at the same time positive news for the end of the year. has been a lot of surprises we received from the first beginning of 2018 to the present. hopefully the price will continue to improve, sir.

Well I'm also hoping that increasing of bitcoin will continue, I hope this is the beginning of recovering the bitcoin price, if not I'm willing to wait until bitcoin recover again, I believe on it's potential and I still keep holding my bitcoin.

As Soon As Possible bitcoin prices will continue to rise and the market will continue to improve its performance to pump prices. I also after your own heart, it's all about bitcoin, price and cryptocurrency.
we will continue to hold the coins we have, until the price we expect all come back to come. I strongly believe that the market will soon re-green the price as soon as possible.

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261
★ Investor | Trader | Promoter
April 15, 2018, 03:07:41 PM
OMG! btc prices continue to decline, most likely the price of other coins also decreased.

The time has come as you expected. But not completely. We could see a slight recover day before yesterday. Today there was slight hike in middle of the day. These are good signs after a long red days. Though news on adaption spread over, few bad news causes the price to be so low. Hope to see price increase by end of this month. CMC growth trend confirms that 2018 would be for all altcoins. every altcoin value is going to be so high unlike other years. Lets hope and watch for it.
Activity: 1057
April 15, 2018, 02:14:48 PM
No doubt that 2018 will be very important for development whole cryptocurrency world. Because amount of money invested in cryptocurrencies and as a result, the volatility of the entire market is increasing. Also I think regulation cryptocurrencies by governments will positively effect on ICOs and cryptocurrencies market.
Yes, regulation is a good thing and will occur positively effect entire the cryptocurrencies market. Regulation would also legitimize cryptocurrencies by governments and give it even more upside. So, Bitcoins price going up once regulators come in with more strict rules before public adaption.
Activity: 700
Merit: 300
April 15, 2018, 01:41:21 PM

I hope you still around here because here we are with the green zone and almost 2K USD up than the January and April month! Isn't thats logical thing to notice about the crypto currency. We always think very negatively whenever the crypto's start declining themselves and get panic about it. But we should be careful and consider the current dip and then upward moment of the bitcoin as lesson for life. Because it is going to repeat itself in between like this and you may get more panic attacks but at the end you know very well everything happens quickly and as per our expectations.  Cheesy
Notice that you should be optimistic about it not too desperate to win this market and get most out of it.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
April 15, 2018, 01:33:34 PM
calm down then you will get the answer, price bitcoin were declining. certainly a sense of unease that haunts us, whether to sell it or buy it. This was the result of a decline in the abundance of factors many of which sell for fear the price of bitcoin declined. be patient if you want to get a good result, if you make the bitcoin as an investment, then you can keep it, but if you make the bitcoin as selling, it looks like you will experience anxiety to sell it. the most important is actions to determine the choice of whether to sell or buy. I am sure the bitcoin will be back with the price as last year.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
April 15, 2018, 12:16:18 PM
No doubt that 2018 will be very important for development whole cryptocurrency world. Because amount of money invested in cryptocurrencies and as a result, the volatility of the entire market is increasing. Also I think regulation cryptocurrencies by governments will positively effect on ICOs and cryptocurrencies market.

Regulation is more than needed, i am more than bullish on this year and i am sure that everything is going to be fine. The only thing that i am worried about, is what is going to happen to new ICOs in a few months from now.

Are they going to disappear? Are they going to be the ICOs 2.0? I don't know what to think about it.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
April 15, 2018, 12:04:35 PM
Activity: 2086
Merit: 603
April 15, 2018, 11:57:39 AM
Everyone at time is expecting some improvements and market to turn green and don't get panic at this moment just stay calm. The last year was full of surprises like cancellation of fork and price pumps to peak level and then drastic downfall and this year is also expected to be have some surprises as we will witness huge price bumps after some months.Google,fb banning crypto advertisements was one of them.We will see some others.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 15, 2018, 11:48:49 AM
We have already experienced a surprise this week  Undecided After a significant increase the price fell again because of the hackers' attack. Can long will it take to recover from this? I hope, we'll have more optimistic news at the end of the month

The same as usual prices are always up and down. just yesterday bitcoin prices have given a nice surprise for its users. yes, the increase that happened yesterday seems to be a surprise and at the same time positive news for the end of the year. has been a lot of surprises we received from the first beginning of 2018 to the present. hopefully the price will continue to improve, sir.

Well I'm also hoping that increasing of bitcoin will continue, I hope this is the beginning of recovering the bitcoin price, if not I'm willing to wait until bitcoin recover again, I believe on it's potential and I still keep holding my bitcoin.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
April 15, 2018, 11:37:12 AM
There is a lot of surprises in the face of the earth how much more the face of crypto for it is like starting point of the beginning of digital currency. This 2018 will more things will happen maybe even things that we don't expect such as the possibility to reach the price of 20k by bitcoin.
Activity: 644
Merit: 107
April 15, 2018, 11:32:33 AM

Activity: 518
Merit: 101
April 15, 2018, 05:56:10 AM

Even the current spike of bitcoin's market cap and price doesn't surprised me at all because it is just actually part of the process of climbing back again. Every time bitcoin crashes down, it always takes time to go back up high.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
https://eloncity.io/
April 15, 2018, 05:55:04 AM
It's the same currency market. The decrease and increase of the cost in the market is the usual system of game. The bad news is that the cost falls, the good news rises. It's just bad that someone can specifically "lower" the cost or raise it.
Activity: 826
Merit: 111
April 15, 2018, 05:41:49 AM
After we reach the ATH last december,anything can happen now.Are we going to reach new ATH or the tragedy in 2014 will be repeated? I hope there's nothing bad will happen and looking at the chart now,it's seems good and the price movement is like 2017.We have to wait till june to see what happen.

Any time anything can happend in the cryptomarket whether it is positive or negative. Last year we never expect the growth of the bitcoin. But it creates world record in crypto world. Likewise this year also bitcoin will create massive growth. But not immediately but surely this year also it will break the record. This year also bitcoin will do lot of surprise. Dont get panic about current situation.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
April 15, 2018, 05:27:01 AM
yeah 2018 really a lot of surprises..f the coinmarkets does not begin to recover in ,May or June.  I guess it will go like this for another year...
we were all in a dream.  now is the time to wake up. and we should be more careful.
Surprises are felt when the price is very low hahaha. Now that many people are surprised and either this a good surprise or not. the most important thing now is to love about bitcoin. increase and decrease must we can live
Activity: 546
April 15, 2018, 05:09:25 AM
After we reach the ATH last december,anything can happen now.Are we going to reach new ATH or the tragedy in 2014 will be repeated? I hope there's nothing bad will happen and looking at the chart now,it's seems good and the price movement is like 2017.We have to wait till june to see what happen.
Activity: 679
Merit: 102
April 15, 2018, 04:08:18 AM
There is a lot of surprises in year 2018 specially the price of every coin we will never knew what the price would be and it is very exciting what will happen before the year end and on how much they are going to hit the price so we must relax and don't panic on what the price would be instead of focusing in price focus on what you have.
Activity: 1667
Merit: 271
April 15, 2018, 04:03:02 AM
yeah 2018 really a lot of surprises..f the coinmarkets does not begin to recover in ,May or June.  I guess it will go like this for another year...
we were all in a dream.  now is the time to wake up. and we should be more careful.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
April 15, 2018, 03:58:22 AM
If you dont trust bitcoin maybe it will affect the price because if you keep on talking like that other interester or possible investors will have a doubt if they read your thread instead of doing that start to promote it to help the price to pump.
Pages:
Jump to: