Pages:
Author

Topic: surprise 2018 - page 20. (Read 1997 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
April 15, 2018, 02:36:05 AM
Hopefully everyone will expect to make the biggest surprise in the end of the year of 2018. Bitcoin's value is expected to increase even more than expected. And bitcoin's change was considered as astonishing event of the year 2018.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
March 16, 2018, 02:49:49 AM
There is good news.
This development of events tells us that bitcoin is not a bubble, but a balloon: it is growing, it is somewhat blown away.
I like this scenario much more than a bubble.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
March 16, 2018, 02:42:26 AM
2018 is a little surprise when compared to what we experienced in 2017. I can remember that lots of people had to quit Bitcoin because of what was happening as of then, while those who had courage stood fame. The price fell to a very low rate, but later it recovered. And when it did, it went very high. Maybe we’re just facing something different.
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
March 15, 2018, 05:39:41 PM
As the title says "SURPRISE"
Yes, the biggest surprise is waiting for every crypto hodler and trader. At the 3rd Q of this year, you can see that. BTCBitcoin going to make the biggest history this year and also it's tail coins too. (Disclaimer: None can see the future of crypto)
Activity: 554
Merit: 100
March 15, 2018, 05:24:10 PM
OMG! btc prices continue to decline, most likely the price of other coins also decreased.
we need improvement in the face of this situation.
in my opinion 2018 really a lot of surprises.

We observe bitcoin value now from high last december to low now yes you are right full of suprise because last week bitcoin will rise again up to $11,000 but as of now it fall again so some of new investor was didnt know what to do so that is why it causes panic selling but that was wrong because you buy in high value but you sell in low value so you didn't earn so that this year 2018 make it understand everything.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
March 15, 2018, 05:03:00 PM
Coins are declining nowadays because of the wrong actions we're actually doing. Some still have FUDs in their mind which leads to selling more of their coins instead of buying one,well we can't blame anyone. But if we panic sell we are actually contributing to the declining of bitcoin and other crypto currency. We might as well begin with accepting this kind of situation and try overcoming the FUDs we have to be able to move forward.
The prices are going down because lack of demand, and there is a lack of demand because the price crashed recently and no one is going to buy and asset that has crashed recently, second the supply of bitcoin has gone up since there have been many coins up for sale and as we know this has the effect of suppressing the price and finally there has not been too many positive news about bitcoin because the development of the lightning network is taking sometime and until the developers says it is ready to be used by all of us then the price will not go up.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
March 11, 2018, 04:00:39 PM
OMG! btc prices continue to decline, most likely the price of other coins also decreased.
There are lot of surprises in 2018? I guess it will not happen, the surprise of 2018 is the crash of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. There are a lot of news when it comes in cryptocurrency such as the use of bitcoin in airlines and establishment but then, there is no improvement in the price. A lot of speculations also that it will hit roughly in 50k USD and I think that is a big NO.
The only thing we need to do right now is to holf and wait till the time that the market will bullish.
I am not too surprised by the market's performance since the beginning of the year because it is repeating its cycle, you can review the wave chart of the cryptocurrency market for that. So I think investors should not be too worried about market movements as it will continue to decline and grow stronger in April and May.
Hopefully what the community hopes can happen, april and mei we will see bullish. I'm a bit pessimistic with bitcoin these days, now we still see FUD like accident incident in binance. But hopefully we do not re-see the incident that will fall bitcoin back.
Only those who are new to bitcoin market did panic selling when the prices were continuously decreasing otherwise old gamers of this crypto land were busy in collecting more and more bitcoin at cheap rates. This is the major difference between successful investors and failures who always complaint about not earning sufficient profits after investing into bitcoin and other major currencies in the market.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
March 11, 2018, 06:27:28 AM
There are lot of surprises in 2018? I guess it will not happen, the surprise of 2018 is the crash of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. There are a lot of news when it comes in cryptocurrency such as the use of bitcoin in airlines and establishment but then, there is no improvement in the price. A lot of speculations also that it will hit roughly in 50k USD and I think that is a big NO.
The only thing we need to do right now is to holf and wait till the time that the market will bullish.
I am not too surprised by the market's performance since the beginning of the year because it is repeating its cycle, you can review the wave chart of the cryptocurrency market for that. So I think investors should not be too worried about market movements as it will continue to decline and grow stronger in April and May.
Hopefully what the community hopes can happen, april and mei we will see bullish. I'm a bit pessimistic with bitcoin these days, now we still see FUD like accident incident in binance. But hopefully we do not re-see the incident that will fall bitcoin back.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
March 10, 2018, 07:56:09 PM
Surprise!? Not anymore. I am really NOT a seasoned crypto enthusiast, however I do understand the cycle of digital currency after few months on following digital currency news, events, forums and historical data, even reading speculation and prediction.

I am patiently waiting till the market raise and soar very fast again.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
█ J A X N E T W O R K █
March 10, 2018, 06:57:36 PM
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
March 10, 2018, 06:25:57 PM
Strangely, in January they expected improvement in February, in February they expected improvement in March, but the situation did not improve. When will the market be restored?

Market has already come back on the right track and is on its way to moon. Bitcoin is recovering its prices and it is obvious from the history of this mighty coin that it shows high correction in prices by the mid of the year. Not much time is left when bitcoiners will be throwing huge parties for celebrating their massive success in the world of crypto coins. No need to give up bitcoin because it is near to give a huge surprise to the supporters and fans.

Well, the situation now in a market having gradually decreasing the value same in a previous month, the best thing to do in our coin is hold, make little patient in trading cause right after this down trends it will turn to gain a little bit make you can decided to trade it . What i am doing is setting myself not to excite of speculation in this 2018 cause we don't know the flow of supply and demand.
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
March 10, 2018, 06:01:03 PM
Activity: 50
Merit: 3
KUWA.ai
March 10, 2018, 04:34:02 PM
I'm sure the surprise in 2018 will have an impact on the happiness of bitcoin users, 3 months earlier this year the bitcoin price movement seems unstable, even its value always dropped dramatically, but this is not the end of everything. Because as we know after the decline in bitcoin prices, a fact that always proves that bitcoin is able to raise a fantastic price exceeds our expectations.
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
March 10, 2018, 04:31:31 PM

Dont panic about the decreasing of the price of all coins it is  always happening in the market.and its good for the traders because the value of the coins is lowering.. i think in mid of this year the price of the coins is pump again..
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
March 10, 2018, 04:22:14 PM
Strangely, in January they expected improvement in February, in February they expected improvement in March, but the situation did not improve. When will the market be restored?

Market has already come back on the right track and is on its way to moon. Bitcoin is recovering its prices and it is obvious from the history of this mighty coin that it shows high correction in prices by the mid of the year. Not much time is left when bitcoiners will be throwing huge parties for celebrating their massive success in the world of crypto coins. No need to give up bitcoin because it is near to give a huge surprise to the supporters and fans.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
March 10, 2018, 04:12:10 PM
Yes the crypto bloodbath continues are mostly all the coins are drowning in this including btc but its Q1 of 2018 and we cannot see improvement till may but just ups and down in the market.You need to be patient and dont do panic selling which is going to make the situation more worse. And just keep a distance from FUD especially if you are new to the market.Everything is going to come under control just have faith. And yes there are many mysterious boxes to opened this year full of surprises just wait anf watch.
For me the bigger surprise is the one which is pretty sure that the price of Bitcoin will once again start to rise much faster and the value of it will increase to reach to what is expected. Like it is expected that the price of Bitcoin will reach to more than $50000 so exactly that will happen. I am sure that this thing will happen and that thing will be the exact surprise for all the community of Bitcoin. It is also sure from the current year tragedy that when the price of Bitcoin decrease then almost all of the coins drop so with the increase in the price of Bitcoin the value of other coins will also increase in value.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody
March 10, 2018, 01:49:15 PM
I think it has more to do with governments regulations. If we take our present time and compare it to last year (when BTC was constantly increasing), the difference is that last year adoption was increasing nicely and without governments interference but then news started spreading too much information about BTC and its price, what called undesirable attention from governments that prepared their offensive against Bitcoin's decentralization. Then once the regulations came, the investors retreated, the demand dropped and the price collapsed.

Some people may say it's just pure correction because the price was too expensive, but at this point I think we had already time for correction, so the price should be increasing again, at least slowly. It doesn't mean it's the end of Bitcoin, seems just that the investor's profile is going to change. The mass loves centralization, they will join soon. While the pioneers I don't know...

However it's just a speculation, on most of times  the real reasons why things happen don't come to public, we don't know what is really causing the fluctuations in price.

Are you sure about that? The governments were always there watching and doing their thing. For instance the battle between the SEC and Coinbase has started in 2017. Chinese bans and limitations started somewhere in 2014 with the audits at first and then evolved into a total ban of the exchanges within the next 2 years. Remember all the fuss with bitlicense? It was in 2015! So, we can't say that they weren't interfering and they are now. It's all the same.
Activity: 126
Merit: 59
March 10, 2018, 12:39:00 PM
What improvement are you saying?

I have to admit that we started this year at the wrong foot and we have been in this wild swings lately and the bearish sentiments still in the air. But I don't think that improvements is needed to push the market up again.

The only improvement that I'm thinking is the implementation of Lightning Network. But it remains to be seen because as far as I know they are still on the testnet. It gonna be another tough one to see the price plummeting below $8K tomorrow unless another big whale comes in a make a huge buy order.
Every single sign that we're seeing seems to be indicating this is going to be a very difficult year for bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, the previous year was pretty good and it's unlikely this year is going to be like the last one, probably many persons are going to sell their bitcoin for a bad price because they're going to get desperate because they do not see any kind of change in the price so the most important thing to remember is to not get desperate about it not every year can be year in which we establish an all time high so make sure you're holding your coins and do not sell them no matter what.

I'd also like to add that we may as well witness a change in the cryptocurrency leadership in the coming months. I understand that many people here are heavily invested in Bitcoin, so they won't love what I'm going to say now. Bitcoin looks like a dead horse to me, and if it doesn't show the potential to bring profits in the near future, many traders will likely look for alternatives. And honestly, there are quite a few in the world of altcoins. On the flip side though, such moments give people a unique opportunity to start anew, and those who are quick to see it will profit handsomely.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 174
March 10, 2018, 11:16:00 AM
Coins are declining nowadays because of the wrong actions we're actually doing. Some still have FUDs in their mind which leads to selling more of their coins instead of buying one,well we can't blame anyone. But if we panic sell we are actually contributing to the declining of bitcoin and other crypto currency. We might as well begin with accepting this kind of situation and try overcoming the FUDs we have to be able to move forward.
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Bitcoin: 1HrWs3tDzWr13zocV3qP9ENRLgiDuewtsu
March 10, 2018, 09:55:39 AM
It happens every year, and comes back to normal. LN will increase the value soon.
Pages:
Jump to: