Pages:
Author

Topic: surprise 2018 - page 21. (Read 1997 times)

Activity: 735
Merit: 500
March 10, 2018, 09:55:30 AM
early quarter of 2018 is such a big surprise. this surprise could be a stepping stone for cryptocurrencies to create a better community that support each other and spread the positivity around. hope many development in blockchain tech is making 2018 the best year to learn.
Significant growth of the market will continue fueled by institutional players’ involvement and continuous mass adoption. However, uncertainty remains that almost guarantees high volatility.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
March 10, 2018, 09:51:37 AM
early quarter of 2018 is such a big surprise. this surprise could be a stepping stone for cryptocurrencies to create a better community that support each other and spread the positivity around. hope many development in blockchain tech is making 2018 the best year to learn.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
March 10, 2018, 09:47:27 AM
I think there are people who are considered the main investors in Bitcoin. Let me just say that they are taking a break and our own investments are not that much to influence the price of Bitcoin. But there is no reason to worry much about this, it will only be for a short while, so let’s have patience.

In fact, all we need is a little patience until the market recovers and people get a positive picture about bitcoin again.
For me it doesn't matter if it takes a few more months because until that I can accumulate more bitcoin, nobody got rich over night right?
Criptocurrency bringing real businesses and services to the forefront, and thus their multiples will surpass the current technology ‘ideas’. This will make it easier to underwrite investments entering and we will see more people levitate to the cripto market.
Activity: 356
Merit: 14
https://exiptoken.io/
March 10, 2018, 09:36:46 AM
Bitcoin at the end of 2017 and early 2018 gives us an unexpected surprise. It is estimated that this one cryptocurrency will remain the king of all digital currencies. Because this time Bitcoin hardfork issue will occur at the end of December 2017 until early January 2018 will give birth to a new coin. Several new types of coins have been announced to the public even though they are still considered legit. Among them are Super Bitcoin, Bitcoin Platinum, Bitcoin Cash Plus, Bitcoin Silver, Bitcoin Uranium, and Bitcoin God.
Activity: 674
Merit: 101
I am hired and not own by any Team!
March 10, 2018, 09:19:12 AM
OMG! btc prices continue to decline, most likely the price of other coins also decreased.
we need improvement in the face of this situation.
in my opinion 2018 really a lot of surprises.
I believe we are still inthe stage of down market where we can see that it is like last year. From January to May last year I've seen bitcoin is like hard or bitcoin has difficult to reach 1000$ where we can also see now a days. So yes lets still believe that bitcoin will go pump and rise
 again sooner or later.
Activity: 287
March 10, 2018, 09:14:23 AM
OMG! btc prices continue to decline, most likely the price of other coins also decreased.

2018 is not much different from what happened in late December 2013, when BTC prices broke at $ 1122 and made BTC holders go crazy and resulted of the BTC finally decelerating by an average of 50% over the period of 2014 ~ 2015 before stabilizing at $ 551 in Aug 2016.

after the calm down,  BTC began re-gathering investors to create a new record that eventually broke at $ 19k in Dec 2017 before shrinking back to $ 8k this month, in my view BTC only plays at $ 5K ~ $ 12 during 2018 to 2019 and will only re-create a new record after emotional of market calm down, not only BTC but all in the Cryptocurrency market experienced the same fate in the descending range, losing momentum and lack of demand due to the sentiments playing around the BTC,

The more unfortunate is the new altcoin / token join in the cryptocurrency market also suffered a heavier fate when their prices started at $ 0.5 falling to $ 0.04 in the 3-month period. this environment took place, when the disruption caused by Japan, China and Korea, where I hard to say to investors and traders of the Euro and US they were forced to take their place to rebalance BTC and generally the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 148
Merit: 3
March 10, 2018, 09:12:22 AM
I think there are people who are considered the main investors in Bitcoin. Let me just say that they are taking a break and our own investments are not that much to influence the price of Bitcoin. But there is no reason to worry much about this, it will only be for a short while, so let’s have patience.

In fact, all we need is a little patience until the market recovers and people get a positive picture about bitcoin again.
For me it doesn't matter if it takes a few more months because until that I can accumulate more bitcoin, nobody got rich over night right?
Activity: 313
March 10, 2018, 01:48:11 AM
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
March 09, 2018, 05:50:10 PM
What improvement are you saying?

I have to admit that we started this year at the wrong foot and we have been in this wild swings lately and the bearish sentiments still in the air. But I don't think that improvements is needed to push the market up again.

The only improvement that I'm thinking is the implementation of Lightning Network. But it remains to be seen because as far as I know they are still on the testnet. It gonna be another tough one to see the price plummeting below $8K tomorrow unless another big whale comes in a make a huge buy order.
Every single sign that we're seeing seems to be indicating this is going to be a very difficult year for bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, the previous year was pretty good and it's unlikely this year is going to be like the last one, probably many persons are going to sell their bitcoin for a bad price because they're going to get desperate because they do not see any kind of change in the price so the most important thing to remember is to not get desperate about it not every year can be year in which we establish an all time high so make sure you're holding your coins and do not sell them no matter what.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 09, 2018, 04:02:31 PM
The price is going to fall a lot because on this year MT box exchange is dumping all their Bitcoins which is nearly 1 billion dollar. So I think this upcoming month is a very good time to buy some Bitcoins because the price is going to fall eventually but after some month the price is going to rise again and we all are going to get some profit from this.

And you are a great example of how well informed the community is. A hero member, registered in 2015, doesn't even know the name of one of the biggest scam crypto exchange in history. MT box exchange, ladies and gentlemen! Cheesy
Anyway, this is certainly one of the reasons for the decline, but the Gox money were being sold since December! They sold 8000 BTC in that month and the price kept going up anyway, so I doubt that their sales re the only reason for the drop. It just doesn't make sense.

I think it has more to do with governments regulations. If we take our present time and compare it to last year (when BTC was constantly increasing), the difference is that last year adoption was increasing nicely and without governments interference but then news started spreading too much information about BTC and its price, what called undesirable attention from governments that prepared their offensive against Bitcoin's decentralization. Then once the regulations came, the investors retreated, the demand dropped and the price collapsed.

Some people may say it's just pure correction because the price was too expensive, but at this point I think we had already time for correction, so the price should be increasing again, at least slowly. It doesn't mean it's the end of Bitcoin, seems just that the investor's profile is going to change. The mass loves centralization, they will join soon. While the pioneers I don't know...

However it's just a speculation, on most of times  the real reasons why things happen don't come to public, we don't know what is really causing the fluctuations in price.
Activity: 214
March 09, 2018, 03:47:17 PM
Lol, 2018 a lot of people get the surprise of bitcoin, rather a nasty surprise. But don't ever assume that 2018 is the end of crypto.
BR0
copper member
Activity: 81
Merit: 13
SIGS CREATION SERVICE - https://goo.gl/ChWJFn
March 09, 2018, 03:19:39 PM

A lot of surprises with a steadily declining price. I'm very worried about it happening, but in fact it does happen and the price of crypto continues to decline. Some say if in March or April the price of crypto will rise again, but prediction will not always be right and now we can see the price of crypto continue to fall and fall deeper.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody
March 09, 2018, 03:12:46 PM
The price is going to fall a lot because on this year MT box exchange is dumping all their Bitcoins which is nearly 1 billion dollar. So I think this upcoming month is a very good time to buy some Bitcoins because the price is going to fall eventually but after some month the price is going to rise again and we all are going to get some profit from this.

And you are a great example of how well informed the community is. A hero member, registered in 2015, doesn't even know the name of one of the biggest scam crypto exchange in history. MT box exchange, ladies and gentlemen! Cheesy
Anyway, this is certainly one of the reasons for the decline, but the Gox money were being sold since December! They sold 8000 BTC in that month and the price kept going up anyway, so I doubt that their sales re the only reason for the drop. It just doesn't make sense.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 278
March 09, 2018, 01:52:25 PM
Indeed true. Bitcoin had a rough start whereas no one expected to happen because as the year of 2017 ended, the market value of it is really expensive that had almost reach the 20k mark. But sunce the market declined this year, we should not worry about it but rather take it as an advantage and invest ti earn huge profit once it starts to rise.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
March 09, 2018, 01:49:03 PM
Most times am not moved with all this negative news, because first I understand how volatile the bitcoin network is and how it work's we can expect steady increase in price without experiencing decrease also and their is what we call chart correction in bitcoin. So am not moved even if the price fall to the last amount I know it will rise again.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
March 09, 2018, 01:30:44 PM
now it is down  a lot of supprises !
Activity: 294
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
March 09, 2018, 01:17:18 PM
At the beginning of the year, cryptocurrencies were the most noticeable declines, if you followed the cryptos index in recent years, you can see that the exchange rate was down at the beginning of the year and sharply increased at the end of the year. Therefore, you should be patient and wait until Q4 2018, when the market strongly rebound.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
March 09, 2018, 01:16:18 PM
Activity: 170
Merit: 0
March 09, 2018, 01:09:01 PM
actually I would expect a big surprise this year. the market is freezing but the other coins still move actively. bitcoin is still head for the explosion.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
March 09, 2018, 01:05:00 PM
correction price is common things happened in cryptocurrencies so no need to panic to see decline price for bitcoin and altcoin and since beginning of year it was happened several times so i don't surprised for this and compare the situations between last year i think downtrend this year are pretty much better and do not panic could be wise action to avoid loss
Pages:
Jump to: