Pages:
Author

Topic: surprise 2018 - page 23. (Read 1997 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 107
March 09, 2018, 06:48:33 AM
I'm not worrying about decreasing the price of bitcoin because im
holding my bitcoin for long term. This price decline is a good opportunity to me because i can buy bitcoin in a lower price. Just be positive bitcoin always surprise it's investors just wait it will increase again.
yes, we must keep thinking positive, because mindset is prayer.
we must remain optimistic, do not to this situation take over or affect the price of bitcoin.
actually this is an opportunity for investors to buy some more coins for future profits.
Activity: 153
Merit: 0
March 09, 2018, 06:31:17 AM
OMG! btc prices continue to decline, most likely the price of other coins also decreased.
we need improvement in the face of this situation.
in my opinion 2018 really a lot of surprises.
All we can do is not to panic, or spread negative and untruthful news. The situation is not the best on the market, personally I will expect improvement!)
Yeah youre right.We will never got panic because everything was must be fined.Just continue our goals in cryptocurrency and feel the wealthiness in the future.
Exactly, the decrease of bitcoins price value will not be permanent. Its just like a roller coaster, sometimes up and sometimes down well its normal in this business because its one of the risk we have to accept in joing this business that it is volatile. However, 2018 will be a surprise maybe negatively or positive about bitcoins value. But lets just hope and believe that it would be a positive surprise for all of us.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
March 09, 2018, 05:15:43 AM
I'm not worrying about decreasing the price of bitcoin because im
holding my bitcoin for long term. This price decline is a good opportunity to me because i can buy bitcoin in a lower price. Just be positive bitcoin always surprise it's investors just wait it will increase again.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
March 09, 2018, 03:59:05 AM
Stay calm mate, don't panic because flutuations are normal but I admitted that btc's price dropped a lot recently. I've been through in this kind of situation many times before (worse than here actually), I also panic at first but later I realized that there's no need for worrying too much because btc still recovers every time it goes down. My advice especially for those new here in crypto world, just remain hodling and never panic sell.
This recent fluctuations of sudden dip of crypto is the best moment to buy.  We should not be worried and the best thing we should do is to be positive at all times. Meaning, buying coins at this moment will be the right decision. Never think of losing instead an opportunity for us to gain profits.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
March 09, 2018, 03:48:03 AM
   Bitcoin's price goes down because of negative news spreaded about it. Some exchanges such as Binance and Coincheck faced serious problems, that made investors panic. Some famouse people also pour oil on the fire, Bill Gates, for instance, said: "Right now cryptocurrencies are used for buying fentanyl and other drugs so it is a rare technology that has caused deaths in a fairly direct way". A lot of sensitive people blindly beleive and follow their idols.
   But I beleive 2018 will be the year of Ligntning Network implementation, year of appearing new retail services based on it. So I expect bitcoin to double its price at least
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 294
March 09, 2018, 03:39:53 AM
What kind of improvement we need?
Yeah many surprises are expected in 2018 as like before in 2017, many new panic sellers (like you) who are contributing in price dips with manipulators will left this business after bearing loss.
March 09, 2018, 03:36:26 AM
Its seems that the year of 2018 have not been looking very good towards crypto-currencies at the moment, bitcoin price have dropped to another new low at the month of march 2018, and most of the altcoins values are also dropping dramatically on the cyrpto-currencies trading market.
surely everyone expects the best. this month is still the month that makes bitcoin prices flourish, we must immediately fix this situation so that the price better, I expect the price could reach $ 20k in June. but, with a note we should immediately take off from now on.
Activity: 980
Merit: 114
March 09, 2018, 03:35:18 AM
OMG! btc prices continue to decline, most likely the price of other coins also decreased.
I am having the same surprise as you have too and I did not expect this happens in 2018 because I was thinking that we would have it all this year and by next year consolidate on the gain. Bitcoin continuously be in bearish conditions is not a good sign.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
March 09, 2018, 03:26:37 AM

Bitcoin always surprises people. We did not expected that last 2017 has big surprise in price of bitcoin, so probably this year will have a great deal, lets wait and see. Don't panic and stay calm.

You are correct. Let's just wait again the Atomic Bomb of Bitcoin. It will trend again in the whole world, in newspaper, in television and radio, and in social media and in our forum.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
March 09, 2018, 03:24:08 AM
when at the end of 2017 I got a very high bitcoin price and I started to invest in order to earn even greater profits in the next year. but what happens is that in the year 2018 bitcoin down, and altcoin also down. this is a shocking and heavy situation.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
March 09, 2018, 03:19:26 AM
Its seems that the year of 2018 have not been looking very good towards crypto-currencies at the moment, bitcoin price have dropped to another new low at the month of march 2018, and most of the altcoins values are also dropping dramatically on the cyrpto-currencies trading market.
For cryptocurrency enthusiasts, the next 12 months should prove to be just as interesting, if not wildly more so, than the last 12 months.2018 should be a great year for cryptocurrencies in general.The grand question is, then, which nations are going to take the leap and start exploring cryptocurrency projects of their own.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 186
March 09, 2018, 03:09:08 AM
Stay calm mate, don't panic because flutuations are normal but I admitted that btc's price dropped a lot recently. I've been through in this kind of situation many times before (worse than here actually), I also panic at first but later I realized that there's no need for worrying too much because btc still recovers every time it goes down. My advice especially for those new here in crypto world, just remain hodling and never panic sell.
Activity: 279
Merit: 12
March 09, 2018, 02:45:40 AM

yes you are right now it is a surprise to hold price bitcoin holders back on the downswing due to his outstanding negative issue from japan who punish some market cryptocurrency in japan.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
March 09, 2018, 02:19:35 AM
It's not something that's really weird you know because in the starting of every year the price goes down and the same trend we are observing here .

Right now due to new year and other occasions people were prone to sell off their coins and in a way that made it stronger for future since due to panic selling more whales got into it .

Now the price is high compared to what it was before in the beginning of the year and the price will continue to rise and small downfalls are something that you will anyways see but you need not to be depressed by it.
March 09, 2018, 02:19:25 AM
All we can do is not to panic, or spread negative and untruthful news. The situation is not the best on the market, personally I will expect improvement!)
LOL! I'm not spreading the negative news that has not happened yet, I just reminded that this 2018 will be full of surprises, we can not expect it, but we really need to take action for improvement, so the future bitcoin always gives us many advantages.
copper member
Activity: 455
March 09, 2018, 02:11:16 AM

Crypto coins still have an opportunity to increase in value in 2018, be patient to hold the crypto coins you have, believe me the value will improve.
Activity: 126
Merit: 3
March 09, 2018, 02:09:46 AM
No surprise, only shock!

The BTC continues to fall, not knowing when it will return to normal!

Is it going back to $6,000? Hackers' attacks on the digital currency world is a disaster!

What a panic!
Activity: 75
March 09, 2018, 01:49:39 AM
As of now, the situation in the market is nothing to worry about yet. This is what normally happen in the market no one knows when it goes up and down. We are still in the starting point in the year of 2018 so there is nothing to be panic because year 2018 is full of surprises. So be patience enough.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
March 09, 2018, 01:28:22 AM
Are you new to cryptocurrency? Bitcoin is down because some investors are taking profit while some are panic sellers and dumpers, bitcoin will be back on its right track next month.
Activity: 364
March 09, 2018, 01:26:40 AM
As of now yes the price is declining and from January 2018 the price was $15000  now we are $8700 that is almost 100% price decline. Lets just hold.
People are always rushing to see the bitcoin price go to the moon. Remember that on January 2017 one price of Bitcoin is around $1100 and it also have a hard time recovering as it took 4 months as well for the price to really rise up then   in December we almost hit $20000. Just hold as this price action is always happening almost every year.
Pages:
Jump to: