Pages:
Author

Topic: surprise 2018 - page 22. (Read 1997 times)

Activity: 241
Merit: 0
March 09, 2018, 12:58:45 PM
Strangely, in January they expected improvement in February, in February they expected improvement in March, but the situation did not improve. When will the market be restored?

if the market has not recovered too you just need to hold the coins you have and jagan rush. you can see the development of bitcoin a few years ago. if you have seen it you will understand how the crypto world works. I'm sure the market will recover in the months to come and continue to be calm and patient, panic will cause mistakes and harm to yourself.
Activity: 644
Merit: 107
March 09, 2018, 12:51:36 PM
OMG! btc prices continue to decline, most likely the price of other coins also decreased.
we need improvement in the face of this situation.
in my opinion 2018 really a lot of surprises.
2018 will show you how much coins will pump in near months, just believe me that this year is crypto year and coins and even whole market will go to the moon.
I believe bitcoin will go to the moon. but, anyone knows when it will happen? sure it will happen this year? now, many predictions are missed about the price and the situation.
IMO we just need to wait for the right time and always believe, because the situation will surely end and bitcoin was ready to go back.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
March 09, 2018, 12:47:38 PM
It seems that the market is still fluctuating strongly after a bit of positive sign. It seems that all the altcoins in the top 20 are dropping quite strongly. In recent times there have been some negative news related to Bitcoin but I do not know it is accurate or not. I think the trend over the next few days maybe bitcoin will continue to fall, but I still believe in its potential. What we need to do is be calm and patient, panic will lead to mistakes
Activity: 1736
Merit: 121
March 09, 2018, 11:57:10 AM
I wouldn't have agreed that we have witnessed some surprises this beginning of the year because it was expected. My own surprise is that I have heard and read some news items of bitcoin adoption and regulation yet, price still downward. Although I'm sure it will go up soon.
Activity: 774
Merit: 250
March 09, 2018, 11:43:16 AM
Strangely, in January they expected improvement in February, in February they expected improvement in March, but the situation did not improve. When will the market be restored?

For that question, no one can give you an accurate answer when will be the market on rise again. We expected totally this month of continues on rise part but a surprise happen of this down market. So even we are at this stage, market will recover in the approaching months.
Activity: 1112
Merit: 256
March 09, 2018, 11:37:14 AM
OMG! btc prices continue to decline, most likely the price of other coins also decreased.
2018 will show you how much coins will pump in near months, just believe me that this year is crypto year and coins and even whole market will go to the moon.
Activity: 753
Merit: 100
March 09, 2018, 11:29:42 AM
Activity: 910
Merit: 254
March 09, 2018, 11:15:03 AM
Yes the crypto bloodbath continues are mostly all the coins are drowning in this including btc but its Q1 of 2018 and we cannot see improvement till may but just ups and down in the market.You need to be patient and dont do panic selling which is going to make the situation more worse. And just keep a distance from FUD especially if you are new to the market.Everything is going to come under control just have faith. And yes there are many mysterious boxes to opened this year full of surprises just wait anf watch.
Activity: 33
March 09, 2018, 11:07:12 AM
yes 2018 a lot of surprises, I'm not that the price of foam bitcoin down drastically, I hope soon fast back to normal bitcoin prices, what else to rise drastically
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
March 09, 2018, 10:47:38 AM
It's just so funny I hear, but it's serious about the bitcoin price response that's starting to make us as difficult as it used to be.

Because our income is low and we continue to need the cost of living necessities, there is much need improvement in the business of income with bitcoin.

Any feedback regarding the bitcoin prices that are declining, I see the situation like this is very adversely affected all of us I started to feel dizzy if the situation continues like this.

There have been many changes this year with cripto money.

Now we find it difficult to find the best way to change the bitcoin again.
Activity: 350
March 09, 2018, 10:22:35 AM

Yeah, no shit. LOL. But seriously though, I too think that we are all in for a surprise when we reach midterm of this year or maybe as soon as april or may, I really do not know. What I'm sure at is bitcoins together with all the other altcoins out there will either decrease so low in value or go sky rocket into new heights by this period and decrease or increase more in the coming months after. It really is quite thrilling if you ask me, Which is why I'm keeping my seat belts on, xD
Activity: 392
Merit: 137
March 09, 2018, 10:12:43 AM
Bitcoin in 2018 has surprised people.Because, the price of bitcoin has increased greatly in the year 2018 as compared to the previous year.In addition, the demand for bitcoin in 2018 has increased a lot since 2017.Bitcoin has been providing many services to the people since then.
Did you understand what you said? In 2017, the price of bitcoin was 20K. This year, the price of bitcoin did not rise above 12K. Where growth popularity? I believe that the price of bitcoin will grow and we will see 20K + again. But it depends more on whales ' actions than on the growth of bitcoin supporters.
Activity: 224
March 09, 2018, 10:08:44 AM
Bitcoin in 2018 has surprised people.Because, the price of bitcoin has increased greatly in the year 2018 as compared to the previous year.In addition, the demand for bitcoin in 2018 has increased a lot since 2017.Bitcoin has been providing many services to the people since then.
Activity: 80
Merit: 11
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
March 09, 2018, 09:51:04 AM
Even in a night can get a surprise. Often I invest some altcoin for "A" days and on the day of "B" I have been surprised that the price of alt 0.2 rises in price rather than from day A. Is not that a surprise?
It's just a long analysis to get a surprise on the day "B"
Activity: 403
March 09, 2018, 09:47:22 AM
Bitcoin goes down and affects a lot of the other Altcoin I'm holding. It strongly influenced many Altcoins to come down with it. In nearly 48 hours I lost almost 50% of my money due to this negativity. But I kept it and did not panic at the bad things, I believe it will soon come back up.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251
March 09, 2018, 09:44:40 AM
Hi,

Yes, prices are dropping.

Yes, this situation is rather new... The decrease is sharper and last year has seen the highest increase of all time in value for bitcoin.

And so?

Sorry to say that, but why is it a problem? Such decrease means that more people can invest, at reasonable prices. It makes it possible for companies to developp projects, without paying unbelievable amounts. Just stop panicking, stop listening to those forecasting the end and everything's gonna be alright.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
March 09, 2018, 09:43:34 AM
All we can do now is not to panic. All we have to do is hodl because this is the right time for others to buy because is price is getting down. I believe whales are manipulating the market.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
March 09, 2018, 08:29:55 AM
well,some sort of issues are on the track again ,some whales wanted the market to rattled so they can make easy money in dip,we can help market stand by not withdrawing our funds and leave it intact for maintaining some strength in bitcoins part,and togetjer with this are altcoins who's dependent in bitcoin price
Activity: 532
March 09, 2018, 08:05:34 AM
Its very alarming. Bitcoin and other altcoins are dropping their price again. Its the second time this year. I don't know what is really happening in crypto world.
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
March 09, 2018, 06:58:37 AM
All we can do is not to panic, or spread negative and untruthful news. The situation is not the best on the market, personally I will expect improvement!)
Yeah youre right.We will never got panic because everything was must be fined.Just continue our goals in cryptocurrency and feel the wealthiness in the future.
Exactly, the decrease of bitcoins price value will not be permanent. Its just like a roller coaster, sometimes up and sometimes down well its normal in this business because its one of the risk we have to accept in joing this business that it is volatile. However, 2018 will be a surprise maybe negatively or positive about bitcoins value. But lets just hope and believe that it would be a positive surprise for all of us.
In bitcoin it is so much demand for people,we all know that bitcoin is fluctuating its price ,this kind of transaction is a good opportunity to get money because its all about working a campaign and there's no capital needed. It would be great if each one of us will be benefited. I think in this year 2018 it will be great because the prices will pumps up and I think it is the beginning of bitcoin towards in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: