Pages:
Author

Topic: surprise 2018 - page 3. (Read 1997 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
May 20, 2018, 02:41:32 PM
The price of bitcoins is reduced because of the negative news spread on this matter.
    But I believe that 2018 will be the year of the Ligntning Network implementation, the year when new retail services appeared on it. Therefore, I expect that bitkoyn will double its price at least.
Most 'negative news' are actually not that bad at all. The price falls not because these news cause trouble to bitcoin or bitcoin becomes less useful. The price falls because people speculate that price might decrease so they decide to sell before it starts falling and they want to buy back at the bottom. So this makes price lower than it realistically should be
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
May 20, 2018, 01:27:50 PM
Bitcoin and others cryptocurrency always high movement and its not surprising I think. In cryptocurrency market. high fluctuation is already common and some time if we got profits we can get more than 50% in one day but if we got loss sometimes we lossing more than 50% too.
We should not be panic with market movement in cryptomarket and its better to hold our coin for long term

In this year definitely all crypto currency users was suprised with the value of not only bitcoin but also all the currencies values so we need wait this is the only way available now.
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
May 20, 2018, 01:24:03 PM
Such surprises appear every month. The sense to panic every time? To panic moods you only worsen a situation.
Activity: 139
Merit: 5
May 20, 2018, 11:54:29 AM
surprises in the year 2018 was not there, there we lose and we also never get the benefits, hopefully in the year 2019 bitcoin more advanced and growing for the community.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
May 20, 2018, 11:06:40 AM
The price of bitcoins is reduced because of the negative news spread on this matter.
    But I believe that 2018 will be the year of the Ligntning Network implementation, the year when new retail services appeared on it. Therefore, I expect that bitkoyn will double its price at least.
Activity: 460
Merit: 100
May 20, 2018, 10:05:34 AM
Hope so 2018 can be repeated like in 2017...The prize can rise again by November...I do not think it might be it seems to me..If the price is like2017 in November then the fate of many people will change...We all want to be like that in November 2017

For me the price of bitcoin is normal to decrease because it depends of supply of bitcoin and we know theres have many times to surprise in every year sometimes the investors will happy because the price goes up and sometimes will panic because the price decreasing so that for me dont be panic if the price is decreasing because its normal and i suggest the people who investing on bitcoin is continueing to hold because im sure the price of bitcoin or the market will back to normal price.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
May 20, 2018, 05:50:27 AM
Hope so 2018 can be repeated like in 2017...The prize can rise again by November...I do not think it might be it seems to me..If the price is like2017 in November then the fate of many people will change...We all want to be like that in November 2017
Activity: 532
May 20, 2018, 04:51:24 AM
some people can't control their emotion, usually this people is beginner investor.studying market habbit and psychology market could help them be calm when face this situation.

Sincerely thank you for your advice. Emotional control is quite difficult, but by learning we can master it. The market is in a panic now, but I believe we will be glad for Bitcoin's price increase later this year. Choose a time to buy and hold.
Activity: 378
May 20, 2018, 04:25:24 AM
I think the majority of traders often experience panic when the price of coin share decreases so this year includes an obstacle for traders to work harder and maximize the smallest opportunity to earn income.
May 20, 2018, 03:43:22 AM
Everything is really surprising in crypto this year. When you assumed that a good news or announcement is going to boost cryptocurrencies in the usual way but this time it's completely different. Only FUD now affects the market and only whales can help us to go up.
Activity: 616
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
May 20, 2018, 03:39:26 AM
seems like everyday is a surprise day, now that it continues to decrease and there's nothing we can do about it...except to keep our self calm, be patient and wait..all the more we see the price going down the more stressful it may become, and the more tempting to sell our coins. but the question is...will it be worth it?.
Activity: 308
May 20, 2018, 02:49:29 AM
OMG! btc prices continue to decline, most likely the price of other coins also decreased.
we need improvement in the face of this situation.
in my opinion 2018 really a lot of surprises.
This year is amazing as many old days where Bitcoin gave many amazing things to the community. I hope bitcoin will continue to increase more and more and bitcoin can recover again. It's moving up to 20,000$. Now maybe the market or bitcoin seems less, but do not worry, just keep your bitcoin.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
May 20, 2018, 02:21:24 AM
The year 2018 still has plenty of time to be better than 2017, I'm sure that the highest price that occurred in December last year will soon be passed and the end of the year the price could reach at least $ 45k.
Activity: 378
May 20, 2018, 02:06:02 AM
OMG! btc prices continue to decline, most likely the price of other coins also decreased.

In my opinion, this is a normal event in the cryptoworld, that when the first quarter of the year comes, the prices or value of cryptocurrencies is expected to decrease or go on a down trend. But in my opinion, this year is kinda difficult for cryptocurrencies, last year at around this quarter, cryptocurrencies began flying but this year it looks like cryptocurrency is at struggle to keep their values at its price.
Activity: 728
Merit: 502
May 20, 2018, 01:52:53 AM
No it's not really a surprise. Bitcoin prices always do this see-saw effect in its price and it's nothing new. A huge drop like this is common and real HODLers don't pay attention to these swings.
You need little correction. Old investors or players of this game are neutral to the dumps that bitcoin market is facing at the moment but those who are newcomers they do panic a lot especially by the rumors spread by opponents. I sincerely wish that they stop doing panic selling because this is harming them ultimately. They are killing their opportunities of becoming richer by commenting this mistake.
Activity: 700
May 20, 2018, 01:51:59 AM
Bitcoin and others cryptocurrency always high movement and its not surprising I think. In cryptocurrency market. high fluctuation is already common and some time if we got profits we can get more than 50% in one day but if we got loss sometimes we lossing more than 50% too.
We should not be panic with market movement in cryptomarket and its better to hold our coin for long term
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
May 19, 2018, 09:30:33 PM
All we can do is not to panic, or spread negative and untruthful news. The situation is not the best on the market, personally I will expect improvement!)

Yes. It is much easier for experienced investors. But for beginners investing, they can hardly control their emotions. So I often advise people to study well before investing to avoid high risk.
some people can't control their emotion, usually this people is beginner investor.studying market habbit and psychology market could help them be calm when face this situation.
May 19, 2018, 09:19:25 PM
All we can do is not to panic, or spread negative and untruthful news. The situation is not the best on the market, personally I will expect improvement!)

Yes. It is much easier for experienced investors. But for beginners investing, they can hardly control their emotions. So I often advise people to study well before investing to avoid high risk.
Activity: 196
May 19, 2018, 09:05:22 PM
I personally do not see any surprises, so far we  are seeing the  same picture  as in the last  years, at the end  of winter - a  recession, in the middle of spring - growth...
Activity: 252
Merit: 8
May 19, 2018, 08:41:49 PM
Ive been reading news about BIG centralized companies having good thoughts about blockchain technology,and making a strategical plan entering cryptocurrency market..
So many big names in the industry are making partnership with so many blockchain project and i think this is a good sign for the big surprises we are all waiting this 2018..
Pages:
Jump to: