Pages:
Author

Topic: surprise 2018 - page 4. (Read 1997 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 12
May 19, 2018, 07:52:11 PM
I believe the night is still young. We can start to worry if we get to September and we still see a decline, that would mean 2018 hasn't been as awesome as 2017. But if we pass through 2018 and still see bitcoin making waves on the news despite any decline you should be sure that the following years will be extremely great for cryptos.
Activity: 203
Merit: 10
May 19, 2018, 07:34:45 PM
Bitcoin always surprises people. We did not expected that last 2017 has big surprise in price of bitcoin, so probably this year will have a great deal, lets wait and see. Don't panic and stay calm. This stuff always happen so I believe we must be used to this kind of fluctuation.  And as far as I know, there is always an improvement, regulations, development and saturation of places.

Yes all we have to do is to be believe and trust of bitcoin. Sooner bitcoin will surprise us same as last year that bitcoin hits the market. We should not panic, all are worth of waiting because i really believe bitcoin will rise high this year. Bitcoin became more valuable as years goes by, it's best to still hodl our bitcoin because im very sure bitcoin will gives us good profits in the future by just hodling.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
May 19, 2018, 06:22:03 PM
I hope 2018 can be repeated like in 2017, the price looks stagnant for 8 months ago prices skyrocketed when the month of september to december, and if the graph is noticed then we can find the same trend.
I think this year 2018 price of bitcoin will achieved all time high just like last year. It is month of may so we can think more to go there are surprise on bitcoin rate. So still their is hopes on this trend going to rise.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 255
May 19, 2018, 06:04:49 PM
I hope 2018 can be repeated like in 2017, the price looks stagnant for 8 months ago prices skyrocketed when the month of september to december, and if the graph is noticed then we can find the same trend.
Activity: 242
Merit: 1
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
May 19, 2018, 06:02:37 PM
you do not need to panic, it has become commonplace. I want to ask, how long have you known bitcoin? does the price always go up?
Activity: 1134
Merit: 167
May 19, 2018, 05:54:22 PM
OMG! btc prices continue to decline, most likely the price of other coins also decreased.
we need improvement in the face of this situation.
in my opinion 2018 really a lot of surprises.
Yes, hopefully, we have seen a surprise with the fall of prices in this year and now we are looking forward to another surprise that the rising prices are likely to surpass the previous high value. I personally still believe that the surprise will happen this year and I will still hold everything I have.
and the surprise is sure to happen but not this month
maybe the end of the year due to the value of tidal bitcoin and tends to red this year.because in the previous year around 2014 is also like this but at the end of the year the price turns green and reaches the moon
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
May 19, 2018, 05:47:34 PM
OMG! btc prices continue to decline, most likely the price of other coins also decreased.
Yes it is declining but we know it will slowly recovered,lets all be positive and be patience because i believe that good things were about to come.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
May 19, 2018, 05:37:38 PM
Yes, hopefully, we have seen a surprise with the fall of prices in this year and now we are looking forward to another surprise that the rising prices are likely to surpass the previous high value. I personally still believe that the surprise will happen this year and I will still hold everything I have.
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
May 19, 2018, 05:37:24 PM
Yeah bro, in April Bitcoin will go breaking bad, all the cryptos will plunge along with it, so be ready to that, but now we are ok at least
Activity: 337
Merit: 150
May 19, 2018, 05:14:37 PM
it is normally increase and decrease Btc , but it will go up soon
the rule : hold if it down and sell if it up , just choose the good point for buy or sell
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
May 19, 2018, 04:58:51 PM
In recent years, the World Government has not taken Bitcoin seriously. At the end of 2017 Bitcoin cost $ 20,000. The situation has changed and Bitcoin has been viewed with a threat to the economy. In 2018, the government took Bitcoin seriously.
Activity: 252
May 19, 2018, 04:40:08 PM
Don't panic bro, it's normal, there is lot of reason why price bitcoin like that, sometime goes up, sometime down. I hold my bitcoin untill end this years,for sure to get my best profit.  Grin
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
May 19, 2018, 04:17:53 PM
Just hold and be patience because bitcoin will recover and became profitable again, we just need to ignore those negative news because it is the cause of FUD and the affect to the users to become panic seller so the out come they contributed to the dump and if we looked back to the history before year end bitcoin and other crypto the price was became valuable so I hope before year end we can generate a lot profit.
Activity: 406
Merit: 121
May 19, 2018, 03:29:49 PM
I think this future of blockchain is bright and prices will spike when more and more people will involve in crypto, but we have seen a lot of FUD in market from past few months that affected the price of all coins.  Hopefully strong project will stay and prices will spike.
Activity: 197
Merit: 1
May 19, 2018, 02:55:30 PM
Please calm down. You should not panic at this time because if you panic you could sell all the coins and when the market recovers you will feel sorry for it. should not care about the price. Everything will recover
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 19, 2018, 01:14:29 PM
There is no doubt that in 2018 we will see tough measures by some states to limit trade in cryptocurrencies and, on the contrary, attempts by some states to legalize and regulate the cryptocurrencies market. Therefore, this year will be determining for the entire crypto-currency community. Personally, I think that we will flat until the end of the year.
It’s been a very tough year for crypto currencies as a whole and I believe that the future of crypto are going to depend on this year because of how everything has been stacked up against them and yet it’s still strong.
Activity: 98
May 19, 2018, 01:13:04 PM
So far many of the community member are waiting still for the bull run, though we all know that each value of the altcoins are all volatile and

unpredictable, so all we need to do for now is not to panic or worried just be patience. The surprise will come at the time we've been waiting for.

Yes its a great surprise for some expert who predicted that in the mid year of 2018 will be a full recovery for crypto market because instead of recovering crypto market from its losses it is now continue to decline.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
May 19, 2018, 12:15:58 PM
So far many of the community member are waiting still for the bull run, though we all know that each value of the altcoins are all volatile and

unpredictable, so all we need to do for now is not to panic or worried just be patience. The surprise will come at the time we've been waiting for.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225
May 19, 2018, 12:05:02 PM
Can be said in 2018 is a year full of surprises, this is because everyone's estimates were missed, the beginning of the year everyone is convinced that the price will skyrocket and get past $ 20k but that happens instead the price slowly drop and continue to decline.
Well will bitcoin skyrocket to more than 20k$ or still continue down trade with a few years because dead cross we dont know, only time and god know the reality about future market. Lets see
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
May 19, 2018, 12:00:53 PM
There is no doubt that in 2018 we will see tough measures by some states to limit trade in cryptocurrencies and, on the contrary, attempts by some states to legalize and regulate the cryptocurrencies market. Therefore, this year will be determining for the entire crypto-currency community. Personally, I think that we will flat until the end of the year.
Pages:
Jump to: