Pages:
Author

Topic: SWAT 2.0 - Pre-Sale Token to Mining Enabled ERC20 Asset - page 10. (Read 3342 times)

copper member
Activity: 392
Merit: 0
We have just discussed the idea of Pocket Miner Basic and already we have 3 orders for PM Basic from @antarmontar for the Iranian Market.. Working on a way to deliver PM Basic to @antarmontar either through Benjamin in Nigeria or Ehsan's Friend in Turkey! Ehsan says if we can deliver PM Basic to Iran there are a lot more people who are willing to buy it.. We have not fixed the configuration of Pocket Miner Basic yet.. Bu orders have started coming in for it! This is excellent news for our project!
copper member
Hi Dilip, long time since i've posted here.

How much time is gonna take in your opinion for us to get listed on CMC? from what i can tell we're not there yet because our 24h volume is extremely low, how can we resolve this problem? i feel like if this project gets decent volume is gonna go very well.

Jumpyy, Good to hear from you! Sales of our Pocket Miners and SWATMINER APPs have started picking up in two countries right now. Hence the volumes are expected to go up soon. You are right. If we have more than 1000 USD volume in at least 2 recognized exchanges in a row for a few days we will be on CMC and that will be very good for the project. I am expecting this to happen in the next couple of months..
Activity: 57
Hi Dilip, long time since i've posted here.

How much time is gonna take in your opinion for us to get listed on CMC? from what i can tell we're not there yet because our 24h volume is extremely low, how can we resolve this problem? i feel like if this project gets decent volume is gonna go very well.
copper member
Request all those who are mining to sign out of the mining app and sign in once and continue with the mining operation. The minting cycle time is now reduced to 11 minutes and minting amount per once is 1081 SWAT.
copper member
*Project Update:* Started work on our own exchange SWATX which will be a decentralized exchange (DEX) like ForkDelta, Waves DEX etc.,.. Expect to be able to launch it by the end of this month.. Apart from SWAT and other key crypto currencies, i am planning to list new projects and other crypto currencies through exclusive SWAT Payments for listing. SWAT required for making Listing Payment has to be bought directly from the exchanges. This will increase the requirement for SWAT purchase and as the exchange becomes more popular there will be a constant demand for SWAT. This was the model followed by Binance partially during their early days. Hence  Binance's coin BNB is the 7th ranked coin overall now on Coinmarketcap. I am sure all our efforts will help SWAT move to the top 20 to 50 ranking by next year!

Good Afternoon

ADM DILIP

What is the name of the SWATCOIN exchange? if the trade will open at the end of the month or is it just a beta test, what will the amount of SWAT depend on to include a project? we estimate that 1 BTC = 33 million SWAT at today's change May 17, 1 ETH = 720000 SWAT, would have to pay for the project that would like to list its currency to the exchange, the cost will be less? today 1 day BNB = 26 $, amount in lock 141 million coins, has a Market Capitalization
$ 3,503,679,723 USD
493,220 BTC

Volume (24h)
$ 386,994,959 USD million
54,478 BTC

is an example, today it is displayed in COINMARKETDADDY SWAT Market & Trading Data
Today Price: $ 0.000196 (0.60%)

Volume (24h):
 $ 96

a huge difference in today's transaction volumes of (24h) , how the team is working to improve transaction volumes.

Best regards, only analyzes and opinions 👍

Hello Cristian, The market price will be decided by the demand for SWAT.. The name of the exchange will be SWATX.

When more new projects want to list on SWATX the demand for SWAT will increase because the listing fees will have to be paid in SWAT. And SWAT has to be bought from the exchanges, from existing SWAT investors and holders. Hence the price of SWAT increasing is the possibility on which the comparison to Binance was done. Binance used a similar strategy during early days to increase demand for its own token/coin BNB.
Activity: 85
*Project Update:* Started work on our own exchange SWATX which will be a decentralized exchange (DEX) like ForkDelta, Waves DEX etc.,.. Expect to be able to launch it by the end of this month.. Apart from SWAT and other key crypto currencies, i am planning to list new projects and other crypto currencies through exclusive SWAT Payments for listing. SWAT required for making Listing Payment has to be bought directly from the exchanges. This will increase the requirement for SWAT purchase and as the exchange becomes more popular there will be a constant demand for SWAT. This was the model followed by Binance partially during their early days. Hence  Binance's coin BNB is the 7th ranked coin overall now on Coinmarketcap. I am sure all our efforts will help SWAT move to the top 20 to 50 ranking by next year!

Good Afternoon

ADM DILIP

What is the name of the SWATCOIN exchange? if the trade will open at the end of the month or is it just a beta test, what will the amount of SWAT depend on to include a project? we estimate that 1 BTC = 33 million SWAT at today's change May 17, 1 ETH = 720000 SWAT, would have to pay for the project that would like to list its currency to the exchange, the cost will be less? today 1 day BNB = 26 $, amount in lock 141 million coins, has a Market Capitalization
$ 3,503,679,723 USD
493,220 BTC

Volume (24h)
$ 386,994,959 USD million
54,478 BTC

is an example, today it is displayed in COINMARKETDADDY SWAT Market & Trading Data
Today Price: $ 0.000196 (0.60%)

Volume (24h):
 $ 96

a huge difference in today's transaction volumes of (24h) , how the team is working to improve transaction volumes.

Best regards, only analyzes and opinions 👍

copper member
*Project Update:* Started work on our own exchange SWATX which will be a decentralized exchange (DEX) like ForkDelta, Waves DEX etc.,.. Expect to be able to launch it by the end of this month.. Apart from SWAT and other key crypto currencies, i am planning to list new projects and other crypto currencies through exclusive SWAT Payments for listing. SWAT required for making Listing Payment has to be bought directly from the exchanges. This will increase the requirement for SWAT purchase and as the exchange becomes more popular there will be a constant demand for SWAT. This was the model followed by Binance partially during their early days. Hence  Binance's coin BNB is the 7th ranked coin overall now on Coinmarketcap. I am sure all our efforts will help SWAT move to the top 20 to 50 ranking by next year!
copper member
*Mining Process Update:* During the past two days the gas price associated with our minting process and in general ETH transactions has gone up *tenfold* which makes ETH mining 10 times more profitable than earlier and hence the sudden increase in ETH prices! Till we get a more stable and lower gas price level, we have made some adjustments to our minting time cycle and the minting amount per once value. Minting Time Cycle is 120 minutes (Minting will happen once in 2 hours) and the minting amount per once is 1567 SWAT.. We will monitor Gas prices for a few days and optimally adjust these values accordingly. Thanks for your support!
copper member
From Slack:

SWATCoin [9:58 PM]
Coinsbit a top 50 Exchange has sent us a special listing offer.. I have responded to them asking for details..
Coinsbit Offer.JPG

SWAThodler [11:28 PM]
It's a good thing that many top exchanges are seeing the potential of this project and are requesting we list with them. It's organically a proven evidence that SWAT will be a globally recognized crypto
Let us continue to work in the development and specs of this project and let the crypto world to use their own criteria to judge us
@SWATComfortZone my only brother here, I can't deny your immense contribution to the growth and success of this project. You have truly single handedly brought Nigeria to limelight with your efforts. Thanks and best regards bro.

SWATCoin [7:55 AM]
@SWAThodler Well said Tony!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We just have to keep doing the good work without being worried about the results and without ever being daunted by the challenges that keep getting thrown up at us! We are sure to get good results soon and get the widespread recognition that we truly deserve! This is 100% true for everything in life not just our project!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SWATCoin [8:31 AM]
This is the poster designed by Yuriy and Catherine for the research based listing provided by Neironix for SWAT.. Check it out!
SWAT_NEIRONIX_DIGEST.jpg

copper member
From Slack:

SWATCoin [10:42 PM]
ETH Network was slow for some time due to increasing and fluctuating ETH prices. Gas prices were getting adjusted in tune with the changing ETH prices.
That is why the minting was delayed for some time during the last couple of hours. I guess it is resolved now and mining is back to normal.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SWATCoin [10:48 PM]
Some good news.. Shipping of 4 PM UNI was completed today. Since I am travelling and not in my home town the Pocket Miners had to be shipped to the FedEX Regional office through a local parcel service from the western part of the state where I am presently in. this has been completed now. AWB bill will be generated later tonight or tomorrow morning. Will send it to @SWATComfortZone tomorrow.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have sold one Pocket Miner UNI here because of the recent meetings now. I am hoping to sell our first PM MYFIE in the next few days and one more APP in the next couple of days! These are trial purchases. I am expecting more to come soon!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Had a meeting with the Placement and Guidance Counselors of my former college today and explained about our project and product to the team. The meeting went on well and as a result I am expecting to get student groups and individual students to look at SWAT mining as a support system and as an entrepreneurial opportunity soon.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
copper member
Haдeюcь вce ктo пpoчитaeт этo cooбщeниe cдeлaeт пpaвильныe вывoды. SWAT  этo CКAM!!! CКAM!!! CКAM!!! Цeль oднa, пpoдaть кaк мoжнo бoльшe ничeгo нe cтoящиx фaнтикoв. Cнaчaлa былa пepвaя вepcия кoинa, кoтopyю пpoдaли нa биpжe YOBIT, пocлe чeгo мoнeтy бpocили. Teпepь кaк бы oбнoвили кoин и oн cтaл SWAT 2, и eгo зaлиcтили нa нoвыe биpжи c тoй жe caмoй цeлью - впapить и зaбpocить. Boзмoжнo пoтoм cдeлaют SWAT 3, и зaлиcтят нa дpyгиe нoвыe биpжи пo тoй жe caмoй cxeмe. Дeвaм никтo нe мeшaeт oбнoвить мoнeтy нa биpжe YOBIT, и caмa биpжa YOBIT нe пpoтив, нaoбopoт тoлькo зa oбнoвлeниe, нo этим мoшeнникaм этo нe нaдo, пoтoмy чтo этo для ниx нe выгoднo!!! He вepьтe ни eдинoмy иx cлoвy, вce чтo oни пишyт этo блa блa блa. Toвapищи paзpaбoтчики, xoтитe зapaбoтaть дoвepиe инвecтopoв, peшитe вoпpoc c биpжeй YOBIT и нe cвaливaйтe нa ниx cвoe нe xoтeниe oбнoвлять мoнeтy. Bы и тoлькo вы нeceтe oтвeтcтвeннocть зa бpoшeнныe вaми мoнeты нa биpжe YOBIT!!!

Why do you talk nonsense?
we in etherscan in bitcointalk in twitter in telegram in slack in yobit chat in all forums and chats 100 times we said that SWAT token contract has migrated to a new address. The new token can be found
https://etherscan.io/token/0xc0f1728d9513efc316d0e93a0758c992f88b0809 !!!!!!!!!!!!

we give 100 time message to YOBIT support for update SWAT coin, but YOBIT not do update any things never and never, because YOBIT is a scam exchange all people know about this exchange!, YOBIT do whatever it is useful for them! so i think YOBIT never never never not doing update SWAT to new system, if we again message to them 100 more times them never not doing this!

and you now in here talking this project scammer, scammer, and talking nonsense!!!
When it's announced, you should do it!, why we not lose tokens?, we are investors like you, why did not we lose anything?
You need to be aware and keep abreast of the words that are put in the forums to keep your own capital
Although I think you're lying because if you really had 5 million SWATs, you should still have it in your YOBIT account and you could prove it with a picture and email to the administrator, or you 100% must move your 5m SWAT to new system it a long time ago, or You must have at least a photo to prove your words!
So now we are sure that your words are not correct and you are not right!
And you may come from other forums to ruin the credibility of this project!!!
Don't give stress to investors with these words,
As the manager said, send the email to him with screen if you are right! ([email protected]).

@antarmontar, Thanks for your message of support.

We can't blame the exchange totally. Investors also have to cooperate and exchange the coins when announced by us.

Some genuine investors who had sent the details of the purchase of the old SWAT have been helped by us. Though we have not given them 1:1 exchange. But I have given some new SWAT as compensation to help them. But it is important that we get the details of the purchase made by them.

Once again thanks for your support!
Activity: 63
Great News on Mothers Day! Our Ad Revenue with restricted ad delivery of just 2 ADS per hour has started increasing! We have made more than 16 USD from 5th May to 12th May 2019.. If we increase the number of Ads delivered to 2 Ads every 15 minutes the potential is to make 64 USD per 7 days which works out to 9 USD per day with an average of 70 to 80 miners mining consistently. If this increases to 700 to 800 miners mining on an average then we will be making 90 USD per day.. This is just with one Ad Network.. At 10000 level our ad revenue will cross 1000 USD per day! All our projections are coming true! See attached screenshot of AdMOB report..

https://i.imgur.com/cIOugtQ.jpg

This is an exceptional team of professionals.

We strive to make life better.

According to this result is a form of advertising on AdMOB. Sees aspiration from 12 countries to mining SWAT. Nice to see that.

Thank you all for the desire to make the world better.
Activity: 36
Haдeюcь вce ктo пpoчитaeт этo cooбщeниe cдeлaeт пpaвильныe вывoды. SWAT  этo CКAM!!! CКAM!!! CКAM!!! Цeль oднa, пpoдaть кaк мoжнo бoльшe ничeгo нe cтoящиx фaнтикoв. Cнaчaлa былa пepвaя вepcия кoинa, кoтopyю пpoдaли нa биpжe YOBIT, пocлe чeгo мoнeтy бpocили. Teпepь кaк бы oбнoвили кoин и oн cтaл SWAT 2, и eгo зaлиcтили нa нoвыe биpжи c тoй жe caмoй цeлью - впapить и зaбpocить. Boзмoжнo пoтoм cдeлaют SWAT 3, и зaлиcтят нa дpyгиe нoвыe биpжи пo тoй жe caмoй cxeмe. Дeвaм никтo нe мeшaeт oбнoвить мoнeтy нa биpжe YOBIT, и caмa биpжa YOBIT нe пpoтив, нaoбopoт тoлькo зa oбнoвлeниe, нo этим мoшeнникaм этo нe нaдo, пoтoмy чтo этo для ниx нe выгoднo!!! He вepьтe ни eдинoмy иx cлoвy, вce чтo oни пишyт этo блa блa блa. Toвapищи paзpaбoтчики, xoтитe зapaбoтaть дoвepиe инвecтopoв, peшитe вoпpoc c биpжeй YOBIT и нe cвaливaйтe нa ниx cвoe нe xoтeниe oбнoвлять мoнeтy. Bы и тoлькo вы нeceтe oтвeтcтвeннocть зa бpoшeнныe вaми мoнeты нa биpжe YOBIT!!!

Why do you talk nonsense?
we in etherscan in bitcointalk in twitter in telegram in slack in yobit chat in all forums and chats 100 times we said that SWAT token contract has migrated to a new address. The new token can be found
https://etherscan.io/token/0xc0f1728d9513efc316d0e93a0758c992f88b0809 !!!!!!!!!!!!

we give 100 time message to YOBIT support for update SWAT coin, but YOBIT not do update any things never and never, because YOBIT is a scam exchange all people know about this exchange!, YOBIT do whatever it is useful for them! so i think YOBIT never never never not doing update SWAT to new system, if we again message to them 100 more times them never not doing this!

and you now in here talking this project scammer, scammer, and talking nonsense!!!
When it's announced, you should do it!, why we not lose tokens?, we are investors like you, why did not we lose anything?
You need to be aware and keep abreast of the words that are put in the forums to keep your own capital
Although I think you're lying because if you really had 5 million SWATs, you should still have it in your YOBIT account and you could prove it with a picture and email to the administrator, or you 100% must move your 5m SWAT to new system it a long time ago, or You must have at least a photo to prove your words!
So now we are sure that your words are not correct and you are not right!
And you may come from other forums to ruin the credibility of this project!!!
Don't give stress to investors with these words,
As the manager said, send the email to him with screen if you are right! ([email protected]).
Activity: 14
Nice to see new members joining in. Welcome wizardofthealtz!!!
Activity: 22
Merit: 1
copper member
Great News on Mothers Day! Our Ad Revenue with restricted ad delivery of just 2 ADS per hour has started increasing! We have made more than 16 USD from 5th May to 12th May 2019.. If we increase the number of Ads delivered to 2 Ads every 15 minutes the potential is to make 64 USD per 7 days which works out to 9 USD per day with an average of 70 to 80 miners mining consistently. If this increases to 700 to 800 miners mining on an average then we will be making 90 USD per day.. This is just with one Ad Network.. At 10000 level our ad revenue will cross 1000 USD per day! All our projections are coming true! See attached screenshot of AdMOB report..

copper member
*Why Bitcoin Prices have moved higher to 6500 to 6800 USD Range?* The leading manufacturer of Bitcoin Miners Bittmain has sold out its entire product line of its recent launches on a pre-booking basis.. Miners ranging from 40 TH/S to 56 TH/S (Terra Hash Per Second) https://shop.bitmain.com/?lang=en.. Shipping is expected between 21st May to 31st May... https://shop.bitmain.com/product/detail?pid=00020190507093351875y8Ug1Y7w06A6 The price range of these products are in the range of 1268 USD to 1992 USD without the, Power Cable, Shipping and Import duty cost.. (Impost duty to the USD is 27.6 %).. The lowest range of these Bitcoin Miners will be profitable only if the price of BTC remains above 6500 USD.. If the additional costs are taken into account the price range goes up to 2100 USD to 3000 USD.. So from the time Bitmain has launched the new series of miners it has been buying BTC.. People may wonder whether a single company can manipulate BTC prices.. Bitmain's numbers are huge.. The estimated revenue of Bitmain in 2018 is 2.68 Billion USD.. They also have a cost of 1.47 billion and bulk of it is not clearly accounted for.. Meaning this unaccounted for money is used to buy BTC to manipulate its prices to make the miners it makes profitable! See this article about Bitmain's numbers https://www.coindesk.com/bitmain-by-the-numbers-an-inside-look-at-a-bitcoin-mining-empire  But what will happen when all these high performance miners start mining in the beginning of June and the newly mined BTC hits the exchanges during the first couple of weeks of June? It is anybody's guess.. But according to some analysts BTC prices can drop below 4800 in the coming weeks based on Technical Analysis which is a financial analytical term used to analyse stock prices based on chart trends! See this article.. https://www.newsbtc.com/2019/05/10/heres-why-bitcoin-price-drop-below-4800/  If you sift through the technical and financial jargon the article says that BTC can fall to 4800 in the coming weeks! This is an amazingly compelling coincidence with my own analysis above!

*In What Way We are Different from Bitcoin?* If BTC prices fall with increase in sales of Mining Equipment should the same be true for SWAT? Will the prices fall if more SWATMINERS and Pocket Miners are sold? This is te clever question in the minds of some of our investors! The firm and final answer for this is.. No the price will not fall. This same question can be asked a 1000 times in the future. But the answer will remain the same.. Since our project has three different revenue streams this logic does not hold good for our project.. When we reach an optimal level of around 2000 SWATMINERs/Pocket Miners our ad revenue supplemented by our content delivery revenue alone will be sufficient to give the steady return of 1 to 1.5 USD revenue to our mining investors.. 40% of sales revenue plus 40% of Ad Revenue plus 40% of Content Delivery revenue, none of which is available to the Bitcoin Project or for any other crypto currency project.. is alone sufficient to consistently take SWAT prices higher as discussed in the 4 to 5 routes to higher SWAT Prices post.. In addition to this comes the additional induction effect of other bigger investors buying SWAT to get short and long-term returns will ensure that the more SWATMINER APPs and Pocket Miners we sell the higher the price of SWAT without an iota of doubt! And higher the price of SWAT the lower and lower the amount of SWAT Mined per day resulting in reduced inflation..

In spite of increased circulation of approximately 86 million SWAT which includes the 25 million Airdrop we gave to get listed on FatBTC and the approximately 61 million mined SWAT, starting from the time the mining process began, we have remained solidly stable with some modest gains over the past few months.. The price of SWAT which was around 10000 SWAT for 1 USD at the start of the current mining process, has now increased to  1 USD for 5000 to 6000 SWAT.. This is in spite of the fact that currently we don't have the supplementary income from our Ad Network and Content Delivery components. The mining rate has dropped from a range of 11520 to 12400 SWAT per day to a lower range of 6500 to 7920 SWAT per day.. This data proves beyond doubt that all my estimates above are 100% accurate! Have a Great Weekend Everyone! *We are proud to be the greatest Crypto Currency Project and Community in the world!*
copper member
From Slack:

SWATCoin [9:52 AM]
Here is the poster designed by Yuriy and Catherine to mark Eidoo's recognition of SWAT..
SWAT_EIDOO_RECOGNIZES.jpg

SWATCoin [1:59 AM]
@SWATComfortZone I have completed the payment to the OEM supplier for the PM SE yesterday and am waiting for shipping confirmation and details for the same from him. Since there is a cost savings in this operation of sending the Pocket Miner directly to you I have upgraded the specs for the same price. These are the changes. Instead of the earlier 2 GB RAM it is 4 GB RAM now and instead of 16 GB ROM it is 32 GB ROM now. I haven't seen this model yet. You are going to see it first Benjamin! Will update you with the shipping details soon. I am expecting to receive the balance 2 PM UNIs today (Saturday) or on Monday. I will be sending the packing material needed for re-packing the PM SE along with the PM UNI shipment. PM UNIs will arrive through FedEX as usual but the PM SE will arrive through DHL as mentioned by the OEM supplier. Will be sending the instructions and Standard Operating Procedure for installation of APPs, adjustment of settings, testing of mining operation and re-packing process to you Benjamin. Best Wishes to you for your successfully completing this trial operation. Hopefully this will be a new beginning with 100s and 1000s more of such PM SE/UNI sales to come in the future through this route!

Kevin [2:43 AM]
@SWATCoin That is great news. Looking forward to hearing about the new SE. Is this from the same OEM manufacturer of the one I have? (edited)

SWATCoin [2:45 AM]
@Kevin This is a different OEM Supplier.. We have to wait for feedback from @SWATComfortZone about the performance and overall rating of the new version.. (edited)

Kevin [2:46 AM]
@SWATCoin :+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

SWATCoin [2:55 AM]
I had a follow up meeting today and proceeded with trial mining using the SWATMINER APP, as sort of a initial training program for my friend and contact who will be instrumental in bringing Women Self-Help groups through further contacts in media and industry and will also be guiding and monitoring these groups in the future. We are scheduling further meetings in the next few days.. Most of the women in these groups have income levels of less than 3 USD per day.. If we can get them to do the mining operation and enable them to earn 1 to 1.5 USD per day.. It will truly be an act of financial empowerment!

Kevin [3:02 AM]
@SWATCoin That is the type of information that has the most encouragement to the project as a whole. If others on all of our chats could understand the true purpose of this then maybe they will stop asking about listings and price. Great job. (edited)

SWATCoin [3:15 AM]
@Kevin There are different people with different financial goals who have invested in our project.. It is the same with every project.. Some with short-term profit targets who are a bit impatient and want quick returns.. And others with a long-term price target and profit goals. And then there the others who appreciate the larger vision of our project who are willing to look at our project from a broader perspective with no specific time-frame.. Since the financial standing, needs and background of all these different groups of investors are different, we have to do what it takes to satisfy the requirements of the different groups and take everyone along with us in this long and amazing journey that we have embarked upon, which is filled with great hope for a better future for 100s of individuals from different geographical, social, cultural and financial backgrounds!
copper member
EIDOO Wallet recognizes SWAT.. See screenshot..

copper member
Увaжaeмый Alexsolru вce инвecтopы в Юбит были yвeдoмлeны o cмeнe кoнтpaктa. Были yкaзaны cpoки. Были oтпpaвлeны пиcьмa и пpocьбы в oтдeл paзpaбoтoк Юбит нa измeнeниe кoнтpaктa. К глyбoкoмy coжaлeнию Юбит пoкa кoнтpaкт нe пoмeнял. Mы ждeм oт Юбит oтвeтcтвeннoгo oтнoшeния к пpoeктy CBAT и к cвoим пoльзoвaтeлям. Mы бyдeм пepиoдичecки нaпoминaть, и oтпpaвлять cooбщeния в Юбит для измeнeния кoнтpaктa. Бyдeм нaдeтьcя, чтo Юбит oтpeaгиpyeт. Ecли вы xoтитe пepeбpecти тoкeны вы мoжeтe этo cдeлaть нa тpex биpжax P2PB2B, FATBTC, ETHERFLYER.

Dear Alexsolru all investors in Yobit were notified of a contract change. The dates were indicated. Letters and requests were sent to the development department Yobit to change the contract. Unfortunately, Yobit has not changed the contract yet. We expect from Yobit responsible attitude to the project SWAT and to its users. We will periodically remind and send messages to Yobit to change the contract. We hope that Yobit will respond. If you want to re-invent tokens, you can do this on three exchanges P2PB2B, FATBTC, ETHERFLYER.

Зaчeм вы тaк нaглo вpeтe, я личнo кyпил вaш кoин нa биpжe YOBIT бoлee пoлy гoдa нaзaд, o кaкиx пиcьмax вы гoвopитe? Чтo зa бpeд? Я дeлaл зaпpoc в aдминиcтpaцию биpжи YOBIT  c пpocьбoй пoяcнить пoчeмy нe oбнoвляeтcя SWAT дocлoвный oтвeт - Зaпpocoв нa oбнoвлeниe нe былo. И тeпepь пoлyчaeтcя чтo вce ктo кyпил SWAT  нa биpжe YOBIT пoтepяли cвoи дeньги пo вaшeй винe!!! Этo и ecть MOШEHHИЧECTBO!!! http://priscree.ru/img/e3140916e44916.png  вoт вaм cкpин пoдтвepждeниe oтвeтa oт aдминиcтpaции биpжи YOBIT. Toчнo тaкoй жe oтвeт и в oфициaльнoй гpyппe в тeлeгpaмм.

Alexsolru, We are still in touch with Yobit support to do the update of the contract but with a exchange ratio of 1:3 SWAT for the new versus old. There was more than 200 million SWAT exchanged correctly by the investors who bought SWAT in March 2018, 6 months before we got listed on Yobit.. How were they able to do the exchange correctly? We can only announce repeatedly on all our channels about the exchange dates and investors have to read and understand these processes to safeguard their investments. Now after so many days you have come here and posted on our thread.. If you had done the same thing during the time we announced the exchange and the information about the upgrade of our contract, you to would have exchanged it at the right time.. If you read the Etherscan old contract page which is still available on Yobit in the Coinsifo page before buying the old SWAT on Yobit, you would have seen that even Etherscan has mentioned that we have shifted to the new contract address..https://etherscan.io/token/0xe9a9d1101204b51e8620a28e471f44bb8775e50d.. This is because we had sent all the information to Etherscan and updated before shifting to new contract address.

It is important that you do some reading and research and post your queries on the different channels before you buy any coin.. We consider investors on Yobit or any other exchange as our investors and we do not want anyone to suffer.. We are still hopeful we can find an amicable solution with Yobit and get the contract updated.. Thanks for interest and investment in SWAT.. We consider all our investors as a part of our SWAT Coin community..it does not matter if the investment is small or big.. Everyone is important to us.. We will keep working hard to resolve this and any other issue till it is resolved.. That is our commitment to the project..

Note: Even now my response to you above has been posted on all our channels, twitter, slack, telegram, reddit, etc.!

Toт фaкт чтo вы лиcтитe cвoю мoнeтy нa биpжy и зaтeм бpocaeтe ee нa этoй биpжe бeз пoддepжки, тeм caмым бpocaя cвoиx инвecтopoв, coвceм нe кpacит вac и o мнoгoм гoвopит. Пoдчepкивaю, тo чтo вы зaбpocили cвoи мoнeты нa биpжe YOBIT, нe дeлaeт вac пopядoчными игpoкaми нa pынкe. Ecли вы oдин paз зaбpocили cвoю мoнeтy и cвoиx инвecтopoв, тo жe caмoe пoвтopитcя и вo втopoй paз. Ha ceгoдняшний дeнь я нe знaю ни oднoгo пpoeктa кoтopый бы зaбpocил xoтя бы paз cвoю мoнeтy xoть нa кaкoй биpжe и пocлe этoгo cтaл ycпeшным, вce пoдoбныe пpoeкты, кoтopыe пocтyпaли пoдoбным oбpaзoм cкaмилиcь. Taк чтo ecли вы xoтитe чтoбы нoвыe инвecтopы пoвepили вaм, иcпpaвьтe для нaчaлa cвoи oшибки и oбнoвитe SWAT нa биpжe YOBIT, в пpoтивнoм cлyчae вaши блa, блa, блa o нoвoм  и блa блa блa o paзвитии ничeгo нe cтoят!!! И  нe нaдo вaлить нa биpжy YOBIT cвoи нeдopaбoтки и нe жeлaниe дoгoвapивaтьcя, этo вaш пpoeкт, этo вaши мoнeты, вы иx пpoдaeтe зa peaльныe дeньги, тaк пoзaбoтьтecь o нaдeжнocти  и кaчecтвe cвoeгo пpoдyктa. Этo вы нeceтe oтвeтcтвeннocть зa вce пpoиcxoдящee c вaшим пpoeктoм, тaк извoльтe cвoeвpeмeннo peшaть вce вoзникaющиe пpoблeмы нa пyти paзвития нe пepeклaдывaя этo нa дpyгиx.

How much Old SWAT did you buy on Yobit?
5 000 000

Post screenshot of your buy orders on Yobit and send details to [email protected]
Pages:
Jump to: