Pages:
Author

Topic: SWAT 2.0 - Pre-Sale Token to Mining Enabled ERC20 Asset - page 7. (Read 3342 times)

copper member
Activity: 392
Merit: 0
SWAT Project Update: New Exchange Listing! We have reached an agreement for cooperation with *Coinlim Exchange* (https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/coinlim/   https://www.coinlim.com/#/index)  today.  SWAT is getting listed on Coinlim on the 11th of July 2019. SWAT/ETH trading pair will open for trading on Coinlim on the 11th of July! FatBTC, p2pb2b, EtherFlyer, Coinlim, ForkDelta, apart from our own exchange SWATX! The list keeps growing.. SWAT is now on 5 Exchanges listed on CoinMarketCap! Let us get the trading volumes up and head to CMC ourselves too! Let us celebrate this great news! Cheers Everyone!

copper member
My post on slack: Update on our move to taking SWAT project to a greater heights: Two days ago I left Lagos State for Abuja, the Federal Capital of Nigeria and the meeting in Lagos was so successful, here we are in Abuja moving forward, taking the SWAT project to the next level.
Yesterday, I and my Abuja team members went to the federal secretariat (an office with over 3000 workers) we met with number 3  person in the office in terms of hierarchy and she accepted our project wholeheartedly. She immediately called on few people that we talk to about the project and they were all excited on new innovation. We are going back on Friday to meet with group number of them and also to plan on how we can fix a date for seminar. Soon we will be placing a very large number of order to be able to accommodate these people. I also had a very successful meeting with our team members. We are really strategizing on how to take over the city and other States. Attached is the photo after our meeting. From left is Oz (crypto enthusiast and IT expert and would be incharge of our online marketing department). Second to him is my humble self Benjamin. Thirdly is Hope (very humble and intelligent guy. Would be our secretary). Fourth is Engr. Chuks (in charge of our website development and other related work). Lastly, the man with eye glass is a long term friend KC  (have been working as a marketing agents meeting people one on one telling them about our project. He is also a Miner and the one that lead us to his friends working at the federal secretariat). More update in few days.......

ComfortZones1, This is amazing news Benjamin! This is the reward for your dedication, hard work and efforts! Congratulations to you and your team! Well done! This is the kind of segment that can bring in many more new users through word of mouth publicity! Excellent!
Activity: 9
My post on slack: Update on our move to taking SWAT project to a greater heights: Two days ago I left Lagos State for Abuja, the Federal Capital of Nigeria and the meeting in Lagos was so successful, here we are in Abuja moving forward, taking the SWAT project to the next level.
Yesterday, I and my Abuja team members went to the federal secretariat (an office with over 3000 workers) we met with number 3  person in the office in terms of hierarchy and she accepted our project wholeheartedly. She immediately called on few people that we talk to about the project and they were all excited on new innovation. We are going back on Friday to meet with group number of them and also to plan on how we can fix a date for seminar. Soon we will be placing a very large number of order to be able to accommodate these people. I also had a very successful meeting with our team members. We are really strategizing on how to take over the city and other States. Attached is the photo after our meeting. From left is Oz (crypto enthusiast and IT expert and would be incharge of our online marketing department). Second to him is my humble self Benjamin. Thirdly is Hope (very humble and intelligent guy. Would be our secretary). Fourth is Engr. Chuks (in charge of our website development and other related work). Lastly, the man with eye glass is a long term friend KC  (have been working as a marketing agents meeting people one on one telling them about our project. He is also a Miner and the one that lead us to his friends working at the federal secretariat). More update in few days.......

http://imgur.com/1nxQ5zk
copper member
Activity: 28
*Future of Block Chain Technology:* There are several predictions about how Block Chain technology will evolve in the next 10 years and in turn shape and affect the lives of human beings in the future. Among those I have given below a set of predictions mostly based on those made by Kate Mitselmakher, CEO, Founder and General Partner of Bloccelerate, which seem to have the highest level of probability of coming true in the future.
*Evolution of Government Crypto*
In ten years most governments around the world will create or adopt some form of virtual currency.
*More Trillion-Dollar Protocols*
Next ten years will see the creation of more trillion-dollar tokens than trillion-dollar companies.
*Blockchain Identity for Everyone and Everything*
By 2030, a cross-border, blockchain-based, identity standard will emerge for individuals like a digital passport, as well as for physical and virtual assets.
*Global Trade Powered by Blockchain*
Over the next decade most of world trade will be powered by by and conducted through the leveraging of blockchain technology.
*Financial Inclusion and Poverty Eradication through Blockchain Technology*
Over the next ten years significant improvements in the world’s standard of living can be achieved through the development of blockchain technology. Poverty and income discrepancy are the most difficult problems facing human beings. It needs tremendous compassion and strong political will among Global Leaders to overcome this seemingly insurmountable problem. Close to 1 billion (1000 million) people, live on less than $2 a day. More than 2 billion people don't have access to proper banking and financial services. Though the overall living standards keep increasing on the one side and world’s GDP is on the rise, the truth is rich get richer and the poor get poorer. Blockchain technology has the potential to shrink the poverty gap through Financial Inclusion and Easy Access to Block Chain Technologies through simple, easily accessible and most importantly affordable yet powerful technology.. This is where we as the SWAT Coin project intend to play a role and hopefully make an impact in the lives of millions of people in the future over the next 10 years. Hope is the biggest driving force in this world and it is great that we the SWAT Coin Community have it in abundance. It is our duty as the privileged section of human society to give hope to those fellow human beings who are forced live their entire lifetime in hopelessness and despair.  I have changed the Background image of our website to reflect the concept of the future potential of blockchain technology.. See attached screenshot..

copper member
*In Spite of Slow ETH Network, Fluctuating ETH and Gas Prices and How our Mining Algorithm will Maintain Profitability of our Miners:*

The amount mined per day will adjust itself to the price of SWAT in the market.  And the same way even if the ETH network is slow, which is not in our control, the amount minted from the mining device to your address will also get adjusted and be done at a rapid rate. Though the minting normally takes place every 10 to 15 minutes when there is a delay due to the slow ETH network once the congestion is cleared the pending amount will get minted in a very short period of time. So both the quantity mined and the price of 1 to 1.5 USD will keep getting adjusted as per the algorithm.. The problem with FatBTC is the price of FAT to ETH keeps falling as the ETH price increases. So the 10 % lower prices on the days when the price fluctuates a lot is possible. That is why I have been motivating people to move to SWATX and EtherFlyer.. Here since you can trade directly to ETH the loss will not occur. Miners can wait one day if the price is lower and sell the next day.. That way you can sell without any loss. Fluctuating ETH prices and the slow network is not under our control.. But our mining algorithm will ensure that you get more SWAT when the price goes down and will complete the minting of all pending amounts to your wallet as soon as the congestion in the network clears without waiting for the actual minting cycle. (edited)

You can see after the 3 and a half hour delay how the algorithm catches up with the minting by executing multiple minting transactions to clear the backlog here..

https://etherscan.io/address/0x47c803871c99ec7180e50dcda989320871fcbfee
copper member
*Good news from Russia Again!* Our long term supporter and investor from Russia @Zedrat has purchased SWATMINER APP again from our swatminer.app website today! Authorized IMEI number and activated his device just now. Last time around 10 days back when he bought the APP and tried to mine he ran into some problems. Hope this time around the problem does not occur and he is able to mine without any issues! Thanks @Zedrat for your continued support to our project! I hope your successful mining experience will bring a fresh burst of investments and mining interest from the Russian Region to the SWAT Coin Project.. Along with Korea, Russia had been a major investing Nation in our project in the early days. There were several posts in Russian along with the English posts during the early stages of our development on bitcointalk.. Of late there has been some revival of interest from Russian investors as seen during our recent Airdrop program. I hope this will be a turning point and will hopefully lead to a surge of new investments and SWATMINER Purchases from Russia!
copper member
*_Great News for the Weekend!_* @antarmontar our D & M Member and Country Manager Iran has purchased/sold 13 more SWATMINER APPs today. He has paid in advance for 8 of these already and will make payment for the balance 5 soon! At the rate Ehsan is selling/buying SWATMINER APPs Iran will be the leading market in making our project's vision, purpose and mission a reality. Other geographical locations and markets should be following in the same manner soon! Well done Ehsan! Excellent Job! Keep it going in the same pace and manner!
copper member
*Mining Process Update:* Due to high gas prices and slow confirmations on the ETH network our minting operations are being delayed for the past few hours. I am in the process of rectifying this by sending higher gas priced transactions to the contract with higher nonce values. Hoping to get this rectified in the next half an hour. Apologize for the inconvenience caused!

Looks like the issue is resolved now.. https://etherscan.io/token/0xc0f1728d9513efc316d0e93a0758c992f88b0809 Yet I will keep a close watch over this to see the ensuing minting transactions go through smoothly without getting stuck! It is time for our own block chain I guess!
copper member
*Mining Process Update:* Due to high gas prices and slow confirmations on the ETH network our minting operations are being delayed for the past few hours. I am in the process of rectifying this by sending higher gas priced transactions to the contract with higher nonce values. Hoping to get this rectified in the next half an hour. Apologize for the inconvenience caused!
copper member
All airdrops completed.. We have acquired close to 700 new users and followers to our project! 300 more slots available for Airdrop to genuine new users..
copper member
SWAT Mining Farm owned by @antarmontar our D & M Member in Iran.. With Earnings of more than 2400 USD last month!

copper member
Banner Designed by @GetHJR and @Lois our D & M Members from Ukraine for the launch of SWATX DEX.. Check it out everyone! Thanks Yuriy and Catherine! It is really good!

copper member
Hello Everyone, Hope you are all having a great weekend! My email server is undergoing maintenance right now see message below from the hosts.. Airdrop will resume once it is completed..  We have just completed approximately 400 Airdrops till now.. We still have 600 slots open!

copper member
SWATX Withdrawal Instructions: While withdrawing or transferring ETH after selling on SWATX.. Try with slightly lesser amount than the actual balance.. Suppose you choose 16 as gas fees the Exchange will set aside 0.004 ETH as the maximum possible fees for the transaction.. The eventual fees after the transaction goes through, might me much lower but since the exchange does not know the exact fees it will set aside a particular amount (Gas fees at 4 means 0.001 ETH set aside) for gas based on the gas fees chosen by you.. It is the same case with Metamask and other wallets too. In Metamask now they give you an option of choosing slow, average and fast transaction confirmation.. with different GAS fees associated with these options.. So the wallet will set aside some amount of ETH for this though finally the actual value will be surely lower than this.. There is another option.. If you are using Metamask, You can import the Wallet address on SWATX to your Metamsk Wallet by using the private Key.. If you do that then once the ETH has reached your Wallet there is no need to transfer it to another address.. You can use this wallet created by SWATX for your right from Metamask, like any of your Metamask regular wallet Addresses!
copper member
One more good day of Airdrop.. Cleared all pending mails.. Around 60 new users for each of our Telegram Channels today! We had started off the Airdrop with less than 300 Followers on our Official Twitter Account.. Now we are on 514! Today we have got a couple of new users from new Countries such as Bangladesh and Sri Lanka.. We have to keep the momentum going.. And reach 10000 members and holders soon! When we reach 10000 members our price will be higher than 0.001 USD..
copper member
Airdrop Announcement: Announcing 2000 SWAT Airdrop for each person who joins both our telegram groups: https://t.me/SWATXChat and  https://t.me/swtcoincommunity with Telegram ID that has unique phone number (just email is not sufficient) and follow our official twitter Account: https://twitter.com/SWTCoin.. Those who complete these activities have to send mail to [email protected] with all these details and screenshots, in particular the unique phone number associated with the Telegram ID along with their ETH Address from MEW/Metamask Wallets to claim airdrop. Total SWAT on offer 2 Million. 2000 SWAT Airdrop to the first 1000 new members who complete this task. I request all our members to post this on various social media channels and different language forums. Thanks!

For new Users Only!
copper member
*Great News! We have had a purchase of our SWATMINER APP from one of our long-term supporters and investors from Russia* through our swatminer.app website! Yesterday one of our investor from Peru was saying on Telegram that he was planning to buy 5 SWATMINER APPs soon! I have asked permission from our Russian investor to reveal the identity. Waiting for response now.
copper member
Final Call for all SWATX Users to Cancel Orders and Withdraw Balance. Contract update will be done in the next few hours.
copper member
Most users have cancelled their orders on SWATX based on my request yesterday.. There are a couple of orders still remaining on SWATX. I request the users who have not removed the orders to do so immediately and withdraw their balance to their wallets. In the next 6 to 8 hours the contract update process will be done. Once the new contract is in place the balance of either ETH or SWAT which is presently stored on the current smart contract will be lost!
copper member
SWATX Update: With the view of our aim of getting new Tokens and Projects listed on SWATX using SWAT Payments, Some planned upgrade to the Smart Contract of SWATX is to be implemented tomorrow. I request all those who have either buy or sell orders on SWATX to cancel these orders and withdraw both SWAT and ETH from the exchange balance to their wallet balance.. I still see some users choosing 1 GWEI as gas fees. Such transactions will never go through.. Please choose gas fees of at least 10 and above  for quick confirmations.. (16 and above is ideal for transactions to be confirmed with in 30 to 40 seconds).

Once we do the contract update for easy integrations of new coins we will announce it on bitcointalk and other channels. I planning to list MYFIE Token on SWATX first and do a pre-sale for SWAT holders. The price of MYFIE for SWAT holders will be 0.0002 USD.. ICO price will be 0.001 USD with some discounts of 10 to 20% and hence the effective ICO price will be 0.008 to 0.009. Obviously we will take precautions to restrict pre-sale participants from participating in the ICO.. So the first new token to be listed on SWATX wil be MYFIE.. Based on our experience we will avoid the mistakes that we made with the SWAT ICO and make the MYFIE ICO a great success.. This will give us the experience to create SWATX as a possible platform for future ICOs and IEOs and even for this we will charge Fees only in SWAT!
Pages:
Jump to: