Pages:
Author

Topic: SWAT 2.0 - Pre-Sale Token to Mining Enabled ERC20 Asset - page 13. (Read 3337 times)

copper member
Activity: 392
Merit: 0
Check out this poster by Yuriy and Catherine showing the specifications of our Pocket Miner MYFIE model..

copper member
From Slack:

antarmontar [4:20 PM]
hello @everyone in here can look photos for my 29 SWATMINERAPP/PocketMiner, ( i have 30 more SWATMINERAPP, last phone in my hand for taking photo with it )
every day i earn money between 30 - 50 USD this very good work really!
i hope others people look this photos and trust to this project and coming for buy more pocket miners/SWATMINERAPP
i will tomorrow make video about showing wages from SWATMINER, i will try per day make video about wage and show per day and people look and trust fast to this project and coming for investing and buy pocket miners. (edited)

SWATCoin [5:31 PM]
@antarmontar This is truly amazing! Well done Ehsan! This is the first mining Rig of the SWAT Coin Project! We hope more such mining rigs come up across the world!

antarmontar [5:47 PM]
@SWATCoin i hope people and investors look this photos and coming for buy more pocket miner, really this very good work i little by little move to front for more SWATMINER
i want to go for 500 more pocket miner i will little by little go to the 500 more, i now with 30 more per day earn 42USD, @everyone just think yours have 500 more SWATMINER WOW!
thanks Mr.

SWATCoin [5:51 PM]
I hope the 3000 members in your group each buy one SWATMINER APP soon Ehsan.. That will be 360000 USD investment in our project! Our project will literally take off with that kind of money! Iran has been the first country to recognize the true potential of our project! Very Good Work by our D & M Member @antarmontar! (edited)

Kevin [6:49 PM]
@antarmontar That is amazing. Great job

Android Mining Rack!

Mini Mining Rig with Lenovo Tablets!

copper member
Test run of our own chatroom on our own website completed successfully! As mentioned there, My aim is to have at least one small development every day! Once all this adds up.. We will leap forward to great heights soon!

copper member
Swatminer
Why are they sensoring videos and pictures of the miners.

I guess some imagehosting sites are not allowed for posting images.
Activity: 14
Swatminer
Why are they sensoring videos and pictures of the miners.
Activity: 171
these are the 6 pocket miner of my family, they work day and night to give my family members a splendid future, they work tirelessly day and night for a better future, with SWAT you can dream, invest a small sum to buy some applications and undermine immediately, put aside the SWAT mined, in a few years they will be much more than gold, SWAT is the future. You are still in time to catch the train, we are a winning team and we will be among the 50 best crypto currencies in the coming months.
https://photos.app.[Suspicious link removed]/8vhg9vYR81eXdnh28
copper member
We have got a proposal from a leading Japanese Website/APP for listing SWAT as a result of our relaunch on bitcointalk.. Good for the project.. Sent a response to them.. Hopefully this will help us enter the Japanese Market, one of the few top markets in the world where Crypto Currencies are legal tender and regulated by Govt. Agencies!

copper member
haha this is an awesome piece of hardware
odds of it actually happening seem small tho
the logistics are insane
starting with how are you gonna make your own device? Cheesy
thats a huge task in itself
anyways good luck i guess lol

CjMapope, Thank you for your wishes! The product is already being manufactured by OEM suppliers and supplied to us.. The mining application is developed by us and is installed on the device. We have already sold to 13 countries. We use FedEX as our logistics partners and the price is inclusive of the delivery cost. We have already delivered to several destinations from South Korea to Luxembourg to Nigeria to Italy to the US and many other countries. Though the numbers are less now we are seeing buying interest growing day by day and hope to sell much more in the near future!

Best wishes to you too!
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
haha this is an awesome piece of hardware
odds of it actually happening seem small tho
the logistics are insane
starting with how da fug are you gonna make your own device? Cheesy
thats a huge task in itself
anyways good luck i guess lol
copper member
your project topic, and especially the part where the team looks very weak. surely you didn’t find at least some kind of designer who would do everything correctly and beautifully?
because now it looks ridiculous.

KnightRiderus, Creativity is always subjective, meaning what is appealing to one person may not be appealing to another.. Most of us find the creative representation of the SWAT Coin Team in its present form very appealing and creative! And the design has been appreciated by one and all on our Telegram chat with more than 1200 members! Of course you are entitled to your opinion too! All the same welcome to our SWAT Coin discussion board..
Activity: 63
your project topic, and especially the part where the team looks very weak. surely you didn’t find at least some kind of designer who would do everything correctly and beautifully?

Respected  KnightRiderus

What does not suit you in design?
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Activity: 14
Good day Swat community. Let’s emphasize that Swat is a project that will change everything!!!!!
Go SWAT!!!!!

casinista86, Thanks for your support!

Go Swat.

We are all one team.

For one common cause.

Let's make the world better.

GetHJR, Yes we are one diversified team with a common mission!

The entire SWAT community wants to see the world better.

Helping students and pupils is one of the main tasks for any family.

Streaming to help everybody all over the world.

AT THE SAME TIME POCKET MINER IS A RELIABLE ASSISTENT.
copper member
Go SWAT!!!!!

Go Swat.

We are all one team.

For one common cause.

GetHJR, Yes we are one diversified team with a common mission!
copper member
Bounties on Offer:

Join our Telegram Channel https://t.me/swtcoincommunity and send details of joining with screenshot and phone number used to join telegram with country code to the email ID: [email protected] to receive 1000 SWAT bounty.

Follow us on Twitter - https://twitter.com/swtcoin and send the details with screenshot to the email ID: [email protected] to receive 1000 SWAT bounty.

Total SWAT on offer as bounties: 1.1 Million SWAT!
Go SWAT!!!!!

Go Swat.

We are all one team.

For one common cause.

copper member
Go SWAT!!!!!

Activity: 171
Go SWAT!!!!!
copper member
Road Map 2.0:

Here is the Graphical Representation of our New Road Map done by Yuriy and Catherine..

Road Map SWAT Coin Project - 2019 - 2020 (Text)

March 2019

Announce Sale of SWATMINER APP on Installments
Celebrate 29th March 1st Year Anniversary by announcing Bounty and Referral programs for getting 10000 verified Members on our Twitter/Telegram Groups..
40% Additional Bonus Issue for long-term Holders
Launch SWAT Coin Foundation

2nd Quarter APR - JUN 2019

Advertise Project and Products on More Crypto Related Networks
Re-Design and Relaunch all Project Related Websites
Launch MYFIE - ICO
Get Listed on More Exchanges

3rd Quarter - JUL - SEP 2019

Appoint More Distributors for Pocket Miners
Cost Per Sale Network Integration for More Online Sales of SWATMINER APP and Pocket Miner Models
Release SWATX
Launch Content Delivery Revenue Model

4th Quarter - OCT - DEC 2019

Launch Pocket Miner Entry Level Model Priced between 150 - 200 USD.
Tie-UP with Streaming Content Delivery APPs for Launch of Content Delivery on Pocket Miners
Focus on More Sales of PM SE in India and other Countries
New Ad Network Integrations for SWATMINER APP

1st Quarter Jan - March 2020

Achieve Year End Minimum Combined Sales Target of 20000 SWATMINERS and POCKET MINERS
Launch SWATSTORE
Reach 20000 members target.
Consolidate SWATCOIN.NETWORk, SWATX and SWATSTORE into SWATPORTAL

2nd Quarter APR - JUN 2020

Launch PMCORP STO
Organize First Physical Investor Conclave
Get Listed on Top 10 Exchanges

3rd Quarter JUL - SEP 2020

Tie-up with regular businesses for accepting SWAT as Payment.
Due - diligence for preparing for Listing PM CORP in Indian Stock Exchanges.
First Major Social Contribution of SWAT Coin Foundation

4th Quarter Oct - Dec 2020

Become a top 50 Crypto Project in the world.
Ad Revenue and Content Delivery Revenue to contribute 30 to 50 USD per Month per Device.
Reach an active User base of 200000 Investors.

Note: Quarterly Airdrop will be a routine activity from now on and will keep happening every quarter regularly.
Pages:
Jump to: