Pages:
Author

Topic: SWAT 2.0 - Pre-Sale Token to Mining Enabled ERC20 Asset - page 8. (Read 3342 times)

copper member
Activity: 392
Merit: 0
Across the three exchanges, FatBTC, SWATX and EtherFlyer the price of SWAT is at around 0.0003 USD.. Good to see some buy support on all three exchanges.. Slowly and steadily we need to reach the 0.0007 USD mark.. With that the mining rate will drop to the range of 1500 to 2000 SWAT perday! This is the kind of progress we need to see on a continuous basis..

Cheers Everyone!
copper member
The Ethereum Network has been quite slow for the past couple of hours.. Mined coins have not been getting minted and credited to the Mining Wallet Addresses as per the 10 minute minting cycle.. This will be rectified soon.. This can also be rectified sometimes by sending minting instructions to the contract with higher GAS for a higher Nonce position transaction to speed up the network.. I have done this now.. So I guess the problem will be resolved now..

In Ethereum, every transaction has a nonce. The nonce is the number of transactions sent from a given address.

In English, a nonce is a number that can only be used once. In cryptography, a nonce is a one-time code selected in a random or pseudo-random manner that is used to securely transmit a main password, preventing replay attacks.

Each time you send a transaction, the nonce value increases by 1.

There are rules about what transactions are considered valid transactions, and the nonce is used to enforce some of these rules.

Specifically:

Transactions must be in order. You cannot have a transaction with a nonce of 1 mined before one with a nonce of 0.

No skipping! You cannot have a transaction with a nonce of 2 mined if you have not already sent transactions with a nonce of 1 and 0.
Activity: 14
Well done Ehsan!!!😁
copper member
*Next Big News for the Weekend!* After completing the payment for yesterday's 16 APPs, @antarmontar has made an advance payment to me for the next purchase of 27 APPs.. He is getting delivery of the 27 LAVA phones tomorrow.. He is undoubtedly SWAT Coin Project's biggest success story till date.. i have requested him to share his experiences along with some pictures on the main chat with everyone, so that it will be useful to others and be an inspiration to other investors to start something similar of their own! Well Done Ehsan!
copper member
One More Great News for the Weekend! More Credibility for the SWAT COIN Project!

Google Play Developer Console has issued first payment of INR 10,432.78 (149.40 USD) to me as the Dev of SWATMINER APP as our share of the revenue earned from the sales of SWATMINER APPs we had made to our Korean Investors last month.. The amount has not been credited to my bank account yet (will receive it in the coming week)... But the fact that Google has issued payment to us for the sale of the APP listed on Play Store is a matter of great acceptability and recognition for us.. Though the 30% commission charged by Google is too high the acceptability and credibility it brings is good for us! See screenshot!

copper member
Etherscan has created a new DAPP access page for accessing ERC20 Projects, some thing like a home page for Ethereum projects..

The SWAT Coin Project Details have been updated on the DAPP access page.. Check this..

https://etherscan.io/dapp/0xc0f1728d9513efc316d0e93a0758c992f88b0809

SWAT DAPP Access Page on Etherscan Screenshot..

copper member
Happy to announce that the amazing run of SWATMINER APP purchases continues! 16 SWATMNER APPS purchased today by @antarmontar through the installment route by making part payment today and the rest of the payment tomorrow! Wonderful effort on your part Ehsan.. I think we should surely have a PMCORP Middle East and Gulf Region operations with Head Quarters in Tehran for manufacture of Pocket Miners under your leadership! Today Ehsan is using Lenovo Tabs (85 USD) and Lava Phones (Indian Brand with 1.2 Billion USD Annual Sales turnover, Sold in Iran with a price tag of 73 USD) to mine effectively.. So the effective price of a brand new Pocket Miner works out to less than 200 USD for Ehsan.. So it makes sense to make it there rather than making it here and shipping it over there which involves additional costs.. Had a long discussion with @antarmontar just now and targeted the month of September for my visit to Iran..

copper member
Trading on Different Exchanges: Apart from FatBTC, I have created some buy orders on SWATX and EtherFlyer.. Let us split our trading between the three exchanges.. I request all members to trade on all three exchanges using smaller trades on Exchanges that they are nt used to. For SWATX transactions to go through Immediately GAS price of 16 and above can be chosen from drop down menu.. EtherFlyer has made a positive change towards withdrawal of SWAT.. Upto 600000 SWAT can be withdrawn automatically with out any admin approval! See details..

*EtherFlyer SWAT Withdrawal Rukes:* Maximum amount of automatic withdraw
One time maximum amount of automatic withdraw: 200000 SWAT

Maximum times of automatic withdraw in a day: 3

Maximum amounts of automatic withdraw in a day: 600000 SWAT

Exchange maximum amounts of automatic withdraw in a day: 6000000 SWAT

Note: Though we have requested p2pb2b to delist SWAT 15 days back, we can see that SWAT is still being traded on p2pb2b.. Trade cautiously there and keep watching out for notification from the exchange and withdraw in a timely manner.
copper member
*Project Update:* New Version of our mining APP SWATMINER APK 14.6.19 has been released.. It can be downloaded from our GitHub Page.. https://github.com/SWATCoin/SWAT-ERC20-Token/releases/tag/V14.6.19   or it can be downloaded directly using this link... https://github.com/SWATCoin/SWAT-ERC20-Token/releases/download/V14.6.19/Swatminer14.6.19.apk I request all our mining users to update to this version immediately.. *Thanks for your support!*

The New Logo Designed By Yuriy has been incorporated.. See attached Screenshot..

copper member
Before the appreciation for @antarmontar's achievements yesterday is over, he has done it again! @antarmontar has purchased 8 more SWATMINER APPs for his Friend today.. Received Payment and Completed the Authorization process for the 8 devices just now.. This is truly unbelievable Ehsan! Eight more SWATMINER APP sales to your Friend! Truly amazing effort on your part! I have to visit Iran soon and get the big investment for our project from the investors there and take the project to the next higher level soon! I appreciate your efforts and your tremendous commitment to our project Ehsan! Great Job!
copper member
Great News Again from Iran! @antarmontar has purchased 8 more SWATMINER APPs today! 7 for himself and one for his friend! @antarmontar's SWAT Mining farm is growing bigger day by day! Well done Ehsan!
copper member
I have created yet another buy order for 65000 SWAT.. Request users to try selling into the buy order. We are facing just one issue of expired orders not getting cancelled automatically.. Once this is resolved, when I announce our SWATX on bitcointtalk new ANN thread for listing new tokens using SWAT as listing fees, there will be more demand for SWAT on SWATX and on the other two exchanges.. New project/token Devs will look at all three exchanges to buy 1 million SWAT (worth 250 USD/1 ETH) for listing their new tokens. For first 10 tokens the listing fee will be 250 USD worth of SWAT.. After that it will be 500 USD worth of SWAT.. This will keep pushing price of SWAT higher and mining rate will keep reducing!
copper member
*SWATX (11.6) is ready for trial trades..* I request each user to trade only 0.01 (minimum order value) of worth of SWAT in to the buy orders created by me.. Choose gas price of 20 and above for immediate confirmation.. I am hoping all trades will go through and get updated on the trading screen imediately! Let us monitor the results.. Thanks for your cooperation!
copper member
Everyone's involvement helps us in developing a perfect and safe exchange for all SWAT community members to trade easily in the future.. We have faced similar small issues at every stage in crossing the various milestones of our project,  Be it issuing tokens, developing our blockchain on CryPtoNote Initially with the Android Mining App for CrypToNote Mining.. Shifting to WAVES Platform and then shifting the ERC20 token and then on to the upgraded mining enable ERC20 asset that is the present form of SWAT Coin, Launching different versions of our Pocket Miners and SWATMINER APKs, ogistics issues and our tie-up wirh FedEX, Getting on Amazon APP Store and then getting removed, Getting on Yobit and contract not getting updated... Working hard to get the 1000 Accounts on FatBTC and getting listed there,, Using subscription model for getting listed on p2pb2b and even though now we have informed of our inability to pay high subscription Fees and requested them to de-list, SWAT still being traded there.. Getting Listed on Google Play Store, Getting Google ADMOB Ad Network Integration, Now the need to update the ADMOB APP ID & Ad Unit Ids, and Currently Beta Testing of our own Exchange SWATX that is ready for launch... All these milestones that are on our Road Map, having been achieved within the deadlines clearly establishes the inherent strength of the project..  How we have not just survived and overcome all these issues, but grown into a more stronger and resilient project over the past 1 year and 2 months shows the solid nature of our project.. We don't hide our mistakes.. We share it openly with our investors and have worked hard to rectify each issues and gained the trust of our entire community, I am sure in the same way we will come out with a stronger and more efficient version of SWATX in the next few days..
copper member
*SWATX Update:* Thanks everyone for your support, appreciation and patience.. I have been executing a lot of trial and test orders on SWATX.. A lot of SWAT has been sold into my buy orders by our members.. See attached screenshot.. In spite of this the display of traded orders getting updated on the trading screen persists.. Since all transactions have to go through the ehtereum blockchain and the transactions have to be confirmed and then the confirmed transaction has to be posted back from the blockchain through the contract to trading screen the sequence of events is disrupted if there is one un-confirmed  transaction on the block chain that is pending.. This affects the entire sequence of events that has to be updated after it! This is our SWATX's Smart Contract.. https://etherscan.io/address/0xdc18b6bee2cc3b77924ac828f28bfdda542d90e8#contracts  and this is a pending transaction on the contract... https://etherscan.io/tx/0x5b62a310cc5cdbf53bdd01a14278cec407b6fed4502d8fff39b10dcb97ad56e6  It has been pending for more than an hour now.. Those orders which have been executed in this gap would have gone through alright.. But would not have been updated on the trading screen and needs manual updating as of now..   May be for the next one or two days we may have to bear with a few issues such as this till we find a complete and permanent solution to this.. I am sure after that SWATX will run smoothly and efficiently! *Till then trade cautiously*.. A few of our investors had missed their SWAT and ETH in the previous versions of the Smart Contract and I have compensated them for their loss.. In case there is anyone who has been affected during trial orders please send email or PM to me with Tx Id and details.. I will compensate you.. Deposit an Withdraw functions will work very fast if you choose gas price of 20 and above.. In case for some reason the trade is not going through make sure that you withdraw from exchange balance to your wallet balance.. Any balance in your wallet is always recoverable with the combination of your address and private key.. As a next step I am also planning to integrate a chat box in the left bottom side of the screen as shown in the screen shot.. So that everyone can chat and trade simultaneously!

SWATX ORDERS and Proposed Chat Box Screenshot:

copper member
*Big Milestone for SWAT Coin Project: SWATX Exchange https://www.swatx.net/#SWAT-ETH is ready for launch!* I have created  buy orders for 90000 SWAT and 60000 SWAT in two price levels.. I want a few of our members to try selling into these buy orders.. I request members to sell 0.01 ETH worth of SWAT each so that more users will get a chance to trade..  Please note the safe procedure for trading on SWATX..   From the drop down menu on the top right side corner of the trading screen, choose New Account.. You will get a pop up window with the new ETH Address generated for you along with the Private Key.. Copy Paste this pair on a file for safe keeping.. If you are confident your email is safe, you can send these details to yourself through mail so that you can access it anytime you want in the future.. Import this address to your Metmask wallet using the private key.. Suppose you have 4 accounts already on Metamask, this will become your 5th account.. Now you can transfer some ETH and Some SWAT from your primary account on Metamask to this New Address. Once you have done this  on your browser (chrome or brave) go to More Tools, Extensions and disable Metamask Extension. This is done so that you can trade with your New Address only, without allowing access to your primary Metamask Account. The minimum trade you can execute is 0.01 ETH.. You need some ETH in your wallet to pay gas fees for the various transactions.. You need to deposit from your wallet balance to the exchange balance before you can trade like in p2pb2b.. Suppose you transfer 0.03 ETH to your wallet inside Metamask, once transaction is confirmed on etherscan you will see the 0.03 ETH balance on the trading screen as your wallet balance. Now you can deposit 0.015 ETH to your Exchange Balance using the deposit box on the top left side of the trading screen.. If you are just planning to sell SWAT there is no need to Deposit ETH to your exchange balance to sell.. You can just deposit SWAT to your exchange balance.. As soon as you press deposit you will see a pop up box with an ETH transaction link on etherscan.. If you click the link it will lead you to etherscan.io tx id page and once you see the transaction success notification you can see that the deposited SWAT is available for trade in your exchange balance.. Same will be the case when you deposit ETH to the exchange balance if you wish to buy SWAT. Since the minimum order value is 0.01 ETH you need sufficient amount of SWAT for executing the sell order. If you click on the buy order it will open a pop up window with the trade details.. It will show the entire amount in the buy order and you can adjust it to the exact amount which you can sell.. Suppose you want to sell 10000 SWAT, adjust the sale amount to this value and check that the total amount of trade is 0.01 ETH.. Now press the sell button.. Before you do this, from the top right drop down menu choose gas prices and set it to 16 for quick execution of orders.. Slowly with experience it is possible to arrive at a optimum level of gas price.. If the gas price is set to a very low value the transaction will not go through on the ethereum blockchain and will remain as pending.. Nothing can be done about this.. So the optimum gas price has to be chosen.. Once the sell button is pressed, again a pop up window with  etherscan tx id  link will appear.. By clicking on it you can see the transcription on etherscan. Wait for successful completion of transfer and check your trading screen. You will see that the exchange balance will show the new value of ETH or SWAT post the trade.. Successful trade is completed!

As further precaution you need to do this.. You can use the withdraw button to immediately withdraw the traded amount of ETH or SWAT to your wallet.. Please do this immediately.. Once it is in your wallet you can check balance of the same in Metamask and from there transfer it to your primary account.. Since all these transactions are all 100% on the ethereum block chain you don't need any approval of admin or exchange to withdraw your balance.. There is absolutely no interference from the exchange or admin.. Everything is transparent and secure..

Will make a new ANN thread for the launch of SWATX on bitcointalk and post about it on several forums.. For new projects and tokens to get listed on SWATX, we will initially charge a very low introductory fee of 1 ETH or 250 USD worth of SWAT as listing fees... I am hoping this will always create a demand for SWAT.. We will mention that new projects and tokens can get exposed to more than 1400 SWAT holders/investors from more than 30 countries.. We will increase the listing fees to 500 USD worth of SWAT once the introductory offer is over.. Projects or Developers have to buy SWAT directly from the market and not from the project. This will ensure our investors will get a good price for the SWAT they are holding now.. So *SWATX becomes the first Website which will accept SWAT Coin as a payment option!*

Screenshot of SWATX Trading Screen:

copper member
Here is a poster designed by Yuri and Catherine to show case the updated SWAT with new contract being listed and traded currently on EtherFlyer..

copper member
*Project Update:* Our project has crossed a circulation of 400 Million SWAT and 120,038 transfers.. The data reflects the quantum of the great size of our project! We started off with 150 million pre-sale tokens 14 months back.. After having issued additional tokens as bonuses, bounties, for IBs, for airdrops, for generating funds and for minting to our mining investors, we have reached the present level.. It is surely a huge milestone for us.. In spite of the 2.66 times increase in circulation we are still trading at 2.5 times our pre-sale prices.. which effectively means the price is 2.5 x 2.66 = 6.65 times the original price! You don't see this kind of stability in many projects! For those investors who may be worried that the circulation is increasing please see the following calculation.. We have 1.14 Billion SWAT to be mined yet over the next 20 years.. Which is 1140000000 divided by 365 divided by 20 = 156164.3835616438 SWAT per day.. If this is the value that has to be mined with the current active users of approximately 120 active miners.. the mining rate per day should be 1301.369863013699 SWAT.. For this rate the price should have been in the range of 0.00076 to 0.00078 USD.. But it is hovering around 0.0002 USD.. The reason for this lower value is we still don't have the ad revenue to support us and the content delivery revenue to supplement the ad revenue.. Also the optimum level of sales of SWATMINER APPs and Pocket Miner have not been achieved.. We have also been using our resources for several activities such as developmental. promotional, construction, listing subscription and other project related activities.. Since in the over all scheme of things spread over 20 years our project is still in the infant stage.. Once the optimum level is reached and the additional revenue streams kick in.. the mining rate will drop considerably and in fact it will drop below the  mining rate calculated just by using the active mining users and SWAT price formula used above! The prospects for our project are extremely bright even based on the kind of performance seen over the past 14 months.. Wne we include the additional aspects mentioned above the prospects are much brighter! So it is time to celebrate our project which has shown so much of inherent strength and stamina, mainly because of the tremendous work and effort of the entire community! Thanks for all the tereless efforts and for the amazing support.. *Cheers Every one!*
copper member
There was a question on Telegram as to whether we need KYC or 2 Factor Authentication for using SWATX.. This is the answer for this question.. SWATX is a decentralized exchange.. Hence you are only trading from your wallet to buyer's or seller's wallet and hence you don't need KYC or 2 Factor Authentication. The exchange does not store or collect any personal information from the traders.. If you don't want to use your Metamask or other compatible wallets, you have the option of creating a new wallet on your browser by using the create new account option, which will generate a new ETH Address for you along with a private Key which you need to save & store carefully and safely.. This address is on your device's browser and not stored with the exchange.. You can use this address to trade safely.. Always transfer smaller quantities of SWAT and ETH from your Metamask/MEW wallets to this new address and trade and withdraw back to your individual wallets.. Unlike the centralized exchanges or even a few decentralized exchanges you don't need admin or manual approval for withdrawal!
copper member
Thanks for the enthusiastic participation in the bug bounty program announced for our SWATX exchange! Currently in the process of rectifying the bugs pointed out by our entire community.. Hoping to release the bug free version in the next few days..

Also working on the ad integration update and hope to get it done by the weekend.. Currently testing a couple of Models of Pocket Miner Basic and hope to come out with a PM Basic model for the price of 160 to 165 USD in the next few days..
Pages:
Jump to: