Pages:
Author

Topic: SWAT 2.0 - Pre-Sale Token to Mining Enabled ERC20 Asset - page 6. (Read 3342 times)

copper member
Activity: 392
Merit: 0
A clarification about the PMCORP Discounted Sale Offer: SWAT is what it is today because of the early and long-term investors of SWAT and those who came in in the middle, those who have been buying SWATMINER APPS and Pocket Miners and have held on to SWAT and those investors who have been buying SWAT continuously from the exchanges. I wanted to give this offer to be fair to those who have invested in SWAT in the middle and later but did not receive the PMCORP airdrop which we gave mainly, to the pre-sale investors and long-term holders last year. There are many who have invested heavily in SWAT during the later stages of our project, but never received any PMCORP because they came in late. I wanted to be fair to these supporters of our project. In order to make it fair for everyone I have mentioned the clause Proportionate to the amount of SWAT held by them. So if someone has received 5000 SWAT as bounty and holds just 5000 SWAT then that person can buy only 5000 PMCORP for the announced price. This is only to help our SWAT Investors and will not dilute the PMCORP STO in any manner! We can't offer a discounted purchase option for SWAT holders after the STO because it will not be fair to those who invested during the STO at a much higher price.  I will always try my best to be fair to every single member of the SWAT Coin Community and most importantly absolutely fair to our project and to its success. Cheers Everyone!
copper member
Project Update: The efforts to get the documentation for KICKICO STO at the earliest, continues. In addition efforts are on to improve sales of SWATMINER APK and Pocket Miners and acceptance of SWAT. I spoke to the partner of an Entrepreneurship Training Institute yesterday. This Institute is involved in training youngsters to start their own small scale business enterprises. I have explained the opportunity to start small SWAT mining farms as a business opportunity for youngsters. He said he will discuss with his other partner and get back to me. This opens up a new line of distribution for our SWATMINER APPs. There are several such institutes which can be targeted. These Institutes can act as a distributor for both Pocket Miners and SWATMINER APPs. I am also expecting the confirmation of the purchase of 5 SWATMINER APPs from the Self Help Group segment in the coming week. Once confirmed that will be the biggest opportunity for us to establish the presence of our project on a massive scale going forward.  In addition to the KICKICO Fund Raising Option I am also involved in discussion with Long-Term Business Funding Providers from the NBFC (Non Banking Finance Companies) Sector. The efforts will keep continuing to increase sales and generate funds for our project. Whatever it takes to succeed! That is our motto! Have a great Weekend Everyone!
copper member
We've seen very good things and more than we expected.
Let's cheer on SWAT for the day we enjoy happiness together.

dolmari, Thanks for your support! Appreciate it!
Activity: 1
We've seen very good things and more than we expected.
Let's cheer on SWAT for the day we enjoy happiness together.
copper member
Great News! Our Project SWAT by PM Corp has been provisionally approved to move on to the next stage at KICICO!

We have made it! Thanks to everyone who voted and commented! I appreciate the support and enthusiastic response of all our community members! We are ending the bounty program now. 36 Votes, 39 Comments and 142.63 Points! Well done everyone!

copper member
Mining Process Update: Today with further drop in ETH prices the minting function has been delayed intermittently as our system adjusts to the fluctuating prices. As always the system will catch up with the price and since the prices of ETH has gone down and with it the SWAT price, the current mining rate per day has increased to more than 8000 SWAT per day. Request your patience and to wait for minting to happen and send credits to the mining addresses, since there may be some delays through the day as the gas prices adjust to new values. I also request our mining investors and those who have been receiving bounty not to sell cheap. With the prospective STO in the near future it is ideal to hold for some time to get better prices.
copper member
SWAT Coin Project is on the Community Choice Section of KICKICO: We had a great day yesterday! We are sitting now at the first place with a clear margin of 20 points. But we cannot be complacent. Let us keep voting and keep increasing the margin till the time they clear our project and take it to the Main Section. Amazing Team Work! It shows the power and strength of our community! Thanks and Congratulations to every one!

https://www.kickico.com/rating

Activity: 9
You are right Prof Dilip. I stand with you on this mail. You spoken the mind of thousands or even millions of small investors. I so much love your courage to speak up. This bad behavior of CMC has to stop. I as an individual has given up on them. Am proud that SWAT is not even listed on the soul called CMC for now. It's a big shame. I think the person that listed that coin without due process has to resign or they should give us reason for listing such non-existent coin.
copper member
Open Letter-to CoinMarketCAP: You have listed a non-existent coin! https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/facebook-libra/ -This is absolutely unacceptable! I am Dilip from the D & M Team of the SWAT Coin Project. Your platform is trusted by thousands of new users for your unbiased rating of different coins and exchanges. Now you have betrayed the trust of so many small investors and small projects working hard day and night to get listed on your platform. New projects like ours strive hard to get their volumes up on different exchanges to get listed on CMC. And now you have listed a non-existent coin mostly for the money they must have paid you and lost your credibility because of this! This is like selling your soul for money. If you had stuck to your so called principles of evaluating a project in an unbiased manner and waited for the project to reach the required volumes before you listed Libra we would have saluted you for your courage! We are a modest project that is 15 months old and started of with just a small investment of just 12500 USD! We have worked hard as a team and as a community and currently we are listed on 6 Exchanges and we even have our own Decentralized Exchange. We don't have any fake volumes. Seeing your behavior of having listed a non-existent coin, we are ashamed that we had even tried get listed on CMC. Now we can say proudly that we are not on CMC! I am sure your support executives will cringe with burning shame the next time when a small and honest project approaches you for listing before they decline and say that you don’t have enough volume or some such rot to those new projects! If you are in such a dire financial condition that you had to give up all your principles for the sake of money, we do feel sorry for you!

copper member
Activity: 28
Bounty Offer on the Happy Ocassion of SWAT Listing on CoinLim. For all new users who buy some SWAT on Coinlim, join Coinlim Official Telegram Group and post screenshot of SWAT balance, 1000 SWAT Bounty. Only for the first 1000 Users 1000 x1000 SWAT 1 million SWAT on offer. Claim the bounty by sending the details to me in PM or by sending details to [email protected] with screenshots. Happy Bounty Hunting! We welcome all new investors to the SWAT Coin Project!
copper member
CoinLim will list SWAT on July 11th , 2019,and open SWAT/ETH Markets .
SWAT Open Deposit:11th  July , 2019  10:00 (GMT+8)
SWAT/ETH Open Exchange:11th  July , 2019  14:00 (GMT+8)
SWAT 官网Website :http://www.swatcoin.network/
SWAT 合约地址 Contract:https://etherscan.io/token/0xc0f1728d9513efc316d0e93a0758c992f88b0809
https://www.coinlim.com/#/noticedetail/203

SWTCoin (SWAT) Token Tracker
The Ethereum BlockChain Explorer, API and Analytics Platform
copper member
*_New Airdrop and Bounty Program.:_* Three Tasks to be completed.. Reward 5000 SWAT for 500 members. Total 2.5 million SWAT Available.. Task one: Create new ETH Account on EtherFlyer Exchange. Buy Smallest possible quantity of SWAT from here https://www.etherflyer.com/trade.html?pairs=SWAT-ETH&market=01 and withdraw the bought SWAT from the exchange  to the new Wallet you created. Show screenshots and etherscan links of transactions. Join https://t.me/etherFlyer Etherflyer's Telegram Group and post message like this: Bought SWAT on EtherFlyer.. Easy to use Exchange, or Good Project, Easy to mine SWAT.. Anything like this and show proof of the same by sending screenshots with your unique telegram ID links to [email protected]. Task 2: Do the same with https://www.swatx.net/#SWAT-ETH and post similar message on https://t.me/SWATXChat and send proof. Task 3. Do the same with Coinlim Exchanfge when trading opens on the 11th and join their official channel https://t.me/coinlim_cn and post message like this: Bought SWAT on Coinlim.. Easy to use Exchange, or Good Project, Easy to mine SWAT.. Anything like this and show proof of the same by sending screenshots with your unique telegram ID links to [email protected]. Once all three tasks are completed 5000 SWAT reward will be airdropped to your ETH address which you send in the mail. This is a joint effort by the D & M to promote buying and trading of SWAT on different exchanges..
copper member
Check this out.. Poster Designed by our D & M Members Yuriy and Catherine to mark the occasion of our listing by Coinlim on the 11th of July!

copper member
Good News! Coinlim has made official announcement about listing SWAT in the news section of their website! https://www.coinlim.com/#/noticedetail/203
copper member
copper member
Great News! The hacker has returned 32 million SWAT! After he was threatened by the South Korean community through EtherScan comments section he responded and transferred 32 million SWAT back! God is with us!
They have told that they will report the IP addrees everything to the Cybercrime authorities.. and many other things.. He has sent it back!
We have also frozen his account on Etherflyer.
This is the transaction of hacker returning the SWAT to our Team Mate!
https://etherscan.io/tx/0x18588e4f621d569c4e0595ce4a8053d9a554e5a1cfca76c75c63d87a378c5b60
copper member
SWATCOIN official Channel announcement, [08.07.19 04:41]
SWAT Coin, [08.07.19 04:32]
SWAT Coin, [08.07.19 04:31]
Announcement:  One of our Biggest Investors from Korea @moses had his account hacked yesterday and 33 million SWAT lost.
We are taking necessary action to avoid the hacker selling the stolen SWAT on different exchange by requesting echanges to stop trading in the case of EtherFlyer and by closing out the existing buy orders on FatBTC. See conversation from Slack below to understand the issue. Please stop trading on all exchanges till we solve this issue and further announcement deom us. Thanks for your cooperation.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

GetHJR [5:39 PM]
Happy birthday Lois. I wish you health, strength and creative ideas.:clap::tada::rocket:

bbaggas [5:52 PM]
@Lois Happy Birthday~~

moses [7:19 PM]
I have been hacked in all my accounts. I need your help.
I sent an email.

Geonung [7:29 PM]
0xe25c5dab9a2526702dafcebb634569c3befbc3ba
Hacker account???

sstein [7:38 PM]
@Lois Happy Birthday!!!!

moses [7:46 PM]
0xe25c5dab9a2526702dafcebb634569c3befbc3ba
Hacker account???

Yes

SWATCoin [8:19 PM]
@moses I am checking your mail now..
@moses All your eleven accounts were in Metamask?

How many coins have you lost?

Has someone transferred the coins from you wallet to their address?

Or have they transferred to any exchange?

moses [8:33 PM]
https://etherscan.io/token/0xc0f1728d9513efc316d0e93a0758c992f88b0809?a=0xe25c5dab9a2526702dafcebb634569c3befbc3ba
I was at mew.
I have forgotten all 11 revisions.

SWATCoin [8:35 PM]
@moses Total SWAT how much approximately?
Total in this link all your SWAT?

moses [8:37 PM]
33,253,393 swat

The hacker moved from my mew address to another address.

SWATCoin [8:37 PM]
Oh God!
This is huge.. the only way we can do to solve this problem is all users to remove their buy orders on FatBTC, EtherFlyer and SWATX immediately..

moses [8:40 PM]
He withdrew one million
The hacker moved from my mew address to another address.

SWATCoin [8:41 PM]
All 33 million
or just 1 million?

moses [8:44 PM]
All 33 million.

SWATCoin [8:46 PM]
This is very big.. We have to solve it first by not allowing him to trade.. So everyone should try to remove their buy orders mainly on FatBTC..
We will try to solve this.. Before he moves all the SWAT to some exchange..

moses [8:50 PM]
https://etherscan.io/token/0xc0f1728d9513efc316d0e93a0758c992f88b0809?a=0xe25c5dab9a2526702dafcebb634569c3befbc3ba

All of this is a hacker account.

SWATCoin [9:22 PM]
@moses I informed EtherFlyer Admin Just now.. He has notified their technical team and they are closing deposits and trading now..
I closed out the buy orders on FatBTC..
There are just a few buy orders on SWATX.. I don't think the hacker knows about SWATX.. So that is not a problem..
There is a single buy order of half a million SWAT on p2pb2b at 1 SAT.. I request who ever has put that order to close it..

SWATComfortZone [9:26 PM]
@moses 33 million is too much. Men..... This is a sad news. We don't need this kind of news this time around.

SWATCoin [9:28 PM]
The hacker has transferred just 1 million SWAT.. Even if he has traded that we will try to freeze trading temporarily and think of a way to solve this issue..

moses [9:29 PM]
I am so sorry, I think I mistakenly managed my email.

SWATCoin [9:37 PM]
The 3 biggest hacks have been targeted at our Korean investors.. 27 million @Choi 9 million @Geonung and now 33 million @moses And all are our D & M members.. which means some one who is watching and following the activities of our Korean members are the ones who are doing it.. It is important to keep your holdings in multiple wallets for safety.. An please don't leave your phone unattended with your mail open in it ever,,

moses [9:38 PM]
This is the exchange I traded.

fatbtc p2pb2b etherflyer forkdelta

SWATCOIN official Channel announcement, [08.07.19 04:41]
SWAT Coin, [08.07.19 04:32]
SWAT Coin, [08.07.19 04:31]
SWATCoin [9:40 PM]
@moses Have you backed up your MEW Wallet's Private Key in some place which is accessible to someone?
If you have stored it in your email and your email is open in your phone, any who knows you are holding so much SWAT can easily take your phone and get the private key of your account.. All the transfers have happened only yesterday..

Geonung [9:45 PM]
Did you save your wallet backup data in Naver mail? Naver mail is really vulnerable to hacking. Passwords need to be complicated and managed in a personal USB or compressed file. I also got my mail hacked. It's really sad news.

SWATCoin [9:45 PM]
He is also a person who is trading on Upbit..

moses [9:46 PM]
Before that, I kept 11 account keys in my email.

Kevin [9:47 PM]
Wow. That’s a shame!!!

SWATCoin [9:57 PM]
The hacker has got in coming transactions of ETH from several exchanges.. including etherflyer, bitfinex, etc., https://etherscan.io/address/0xe25c5dab9a2526702dafcebb634569c3befbc3ba.. The account balance is 8.6 Ether even now and looks like this account was created only yesterday..And the only ERC20 Transactions are SWAT transactions..
@moses Is this your address which you have used for mining? 0xa90b76a41D7A281112370aB3F30796b76A63F2e6

moses [10:02 PM]
Yes

SWATCoin [10:19 PM]
The only way I can think of to solve this issue is to update the contract.. The problem with that is we can't ask p2pb2b to update the contract.. Since we have already told them that we are not paying their monthly subscription fees. That leaves us with FatBTC and EtherFlyer.. We can request both these exchanges to update the contract. And Coinlim, since they are listing us on the 11th of July they will accept our request. I only hope the other two will update our contract and not leave it as it is like the way Yobit left it last time we updated the contract since the volume of trade is not very big.. Of course we can update the contract on SWATX.. that should not be a problem.. Let me think this over tonight and arrive at a decision in the morning.. Meanwhile it is important for all our investors holding SWAT in a single wallet to split it among multiple wallets for safety. *All of you don't be worried! I am sure we will find a way to overcome this situation!* I am not announcing this yet on our other channels..

moses [10:26 PM]
I am very sorry. Thank you.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SWAT Coin, [08.07.19 04:39]
This is the hacker's address.. https://etherscan.io/token/0xc0f1728d9513efc316d0e93a0758c992f88b0809?a=0xe25c5dab9a2526702dafcebb634569c3befbc3ba He has already moved a million SWAT to the exchange mostly EtherFlyer.. Please close all your buy orders on FatBTC.. Otherwise I will have to close it.. Only then the exchange of SWAT to new SWAT will be possible when we update to new contract to solve this issue and prevent the Hacker from selling the stolen coins.
copper member
**Introducing - SWATMINER Trial for just 10 USD**: Check this site: https://www.swatminer.app/ Scroll Down for Detailed Instructions.
copper member
Activity: 28
A word of Advice to SWAT Miners Mining with Multiple Devices: With Rising interest in Mining SWAT as seen among our Indonesian investors yesterday and Since several SWAT investors are already mining with multiple devices now, the need for this post and is addressed specifically to those who are mining with multiple devices. Today the mining rate is 7488 SWAT per day (24 hours) and the price is approximately 0.000174 USD.. So if you take the value of mined SWAT 7488 x 0.000174 = 1.30 USD.. Last week when the price of ETH was at 340 to 350 USD the amount of SWAT mined per day was at 5200 SWAT per day But at that time the price of SWAT was between 0.0002 to 0.00027 So 5200 x 0.00025 = 1.3 USD.. But if you had not sold the ETH and converted to USD last week and kept it as ETH and continued into this week.. Today the 5200 SWAT which you mined per day last week x 0.00017 USD Price, will give you only 0.88 USD average for the SWAT mined through last week.. And from that if you deduct the transfer fees and exchange rate loss in converting FAT to ETH you might have arrived at an average value of 0.7 for last week. The system will keep adjusting the mined SWAT to exactly give a return of between 1 USD to 1.5 USD and mostly around 1.3 USD per day.  Suppose the reverse had happened.. Last week if the price of ETH had been 250 USD.. And let us say you were mining 8500 SWAT per day.. and you had not sold the ETH.. and if today if ETH prices are at 350 You would have got more that 2 USD average for your SWAT mined last week... Through out the last month the price of ETH was increasing. So miners would have got more than 2 USD average price for the SWAT mined. So the System will always be correct and keep adjusting mined values to give constant returns. The return what you get will be always based on how you sell and exchange your FAT for ETH and ETH for USD.. Also now many traders are trying to do arbitrage between SWATX, EtherFlyer and FatBTC.. Investors and miners should be careful of that.. So many will put a buy order for 0.00013 to 0.00015 on SWATX.. And if you sell to them in a hurry without checking the exact price you are getting, they will buy the SWAT from you at this low price and will sell it on FatBTC for 0.000175 and make profit from the difference in price. So it is better not to sell in a hurry and check the difference in buy and sell prices in these three exchanges and then sell at correct price. So sometimes it is better to put a sell order and wait for the order to go through than selling to buy orders. The system when it is slow, some times when the mining screen shows bigger value than the minting value since the minting has been held up for 2 or 3 hours, will do multiple transfers in a short period of time to clear the backlog. So at times it may look like it has missed a transfer. But it will not.. If the mining rate for today is 7488 and if you mine correctly 24 hours without any interruption in your internet connection then you will surely get the 7488 SWAT credited to your Wallet in 24 hours.. If the internet connection is lost for 1 hour the mining screen may look like it is mining but that one hour mining value will be lost because the Mining Device has not been able to connect to the server for 1 hour.. In the next few months when there are many buy orders and additionally from July 11th we are also going to be on a new Exchange Coinlim this arbitraging differences between different exchanges will slowly disappear. As volumes go up you will steadily get an average of 1.3 USD per day. But if you hold all the ETH in your wallet and suddenly ETH value drops from around 300 USD today to 200 USD in the next couple of days then the exchange loss will be 33% So the next week you might think you have got only 0.66 USD per day as an average. But that is not true.
So if you want to protect against the risk of dropping ETH prices you have to maintain your reserves as USD in a trusted exchange which has got USD as a Trading pair. Let us assume you have 3 ETH at the end of this Week from mining operations it is better for you to convert the 3 ETH to 900 USD and store it as USD.. That way if ETH falls next week you will not have any problem. This process is called as "Hedging" in the world of big time Finance Managers! I am glad our SWAT miners are slowly getting to that level!
copper member
Response on Telegram About Miners Selling SWAT Cheap: Miners are/will be the major investors in the project going forward! We are still in the early stages of our project at 15 months of operation.. Tron (TRX) took more than 4 years to launch their Mainnet! See their road map.. We are interested in providing a safe place for trading for our mining group of investors and for the long-term investors through SWATX.. To get listed on HitBTC or Coinbene or IDAX with whom I had a lengthy conversation about listing today, all of whom keep sending messages to me regularly on Telegram and Skype, we have to pay 5 to 7 BTC.. and we have to maintain a minimum of 2 BTC trading volume per month.. Just imagine what we can do with 7 BTC.. 7 BTC is equal to 84000 USD at current market prices.. Today the mining rate is between 6000 SWAT to 7500 SWAT per day.. As per our project's aim the miner should be able to sell the mined coins for 1 to 1.5 USD.. With 84000 USD we can put a buy order for 84000 x 6750 = 567,000,000 (567 Million) SWAT which is 130 million more than the current total supply of SWAT!  And 84000 USD is just 840 SWATMINER APP sales away! Even now since it is the early days we have had to invest our funds in various developmental activities. If we had used all funds to just buy back SWAT and not on any developmental activities SWAT would have been trading at more than 15 times the current price.. As we go more forward the price will steadily move up only because more miners are buying more APPs.. We have not included our Ad revenue into this.. Our project is nothing like anything people have ever seen.. Just see where we reach in the next 2 years! Of course so many investors have sold cheap and lost out on the opportunity to create wealth for themselves! It does happen this way when investors are looking for short-term returns or in need of cash for something urgent! We can't help it!
Pages:
Jump to: