Pages:
Author

Topic: SWAT 2.0 - Pre-Sale Token to Mining Enabled ERC20 Asset - page 9. (Read 3342 times)

copper member
Activity: 392
Merit: 0
*Two pieces of good news..* The first one is from Iran and @antarmontar again.. One more sale of SWATMINER APP by Ehsan to his friend! Amazing effort by @antarmontar *The second good news is our SWATX exchange https://www.swatx.net/#SWAT-ETH is ready for testing and a bug bounty program is announced..* Create New Account on the top right side drop down menu.. You will see an Ethereum address and a private key.. store these two safely.. From your Metamask/MEW/Coinomi/Eidoo/IMTOKEN Wallets transfer a small bit of SWAT and ETH to this new address.. On the top left side of the trading screen you will see a deposit box and a withdraw button.. to deposit and withdraw to and from the trading account from your newly created wallet.... First go to top right hand side drop down menu and choose gas prices as a value between 6 and 10.. Try depositing and withdrawing.. There will be a ETH trnsaction created which will be displayed on  etherscan.io when you do most of the transactions except when you place a buy or sell order.. If you choose a gas price less than 6 the transaction may take hours to confirm or may not go through.. Once deposited try putting in a buy order and sell order.. You nedd to leave some ETH in your wallet address for gas prices for the transactions.. There is currently a bug which is with the updating of order book values... Even after order has been traded the order book keeps showing the created value.. and the trades are not getting updated under both the Trades heading under the my transactions section and history of trades section.. These are the known bugs.. There may be other bugs not identified by me yet.. For those who point out a valid bug there is a bounty of 5000 SWAT for each valid bug reported.. hoping to resolve these in the next 2 day and do a formal launch of our SWATX DEX with a separate ANN thread on bitcointalk.. Don't use your Metamask wallet/chrome plugin to trade.. Create and use a new account which is stored on the browser..  Don't do trial with huge amounts of SWAT or ETH.. Use as minimum a value as possible.. Bugs have to be reported with details and screenshots to [email protected]  *Happy testing and bug reporting..*

Known Bug Screenshot:

copper member
Weekend Research and Reading: 95 % of Bitcoin Volume Reported by Coinmarketcap is Fake! We have to be cautious while choosing exchanges to list on since, most of the volume reported by Coinmarketcap is fake! Read this article.. https://www.forbes.com/sites/cbovaird/2019/03/22/95-of-reported-bitcoin-trading-volume-is-fake-says-bitwise/#7cc773d06717 The small list of exchanges which report true trades and genuine volumes are are Binance, Bitfinex, Kraken, Bitstamp, Coinbase, BitFlyer, Gemini, itBit, Bittrex, and Poloniex. The report has excluded Korean exchanges, and Cex.io passed the test but reports lower than $1M volume which was the criteria chosen for choice of exchanges to be researched. See this article... https://bitcoinist.com/bitcoin-exchange-10-real-volume-bitwise/

Why do Exchanges falsely inflate and exaggerate their volumes.. Mainly to charge huge listing fees. See screenshot below.. For those who want to read more, the full 227 page report based on which the two articles above have been written, which was presented to SEC is available on the SEC website and can be accessed here: https://www.sec.gov/comments/sr-nysearca-2019-01/srnysearca201901-5164833-183434.pdf

Activity: 14
Great job @antarmontar. What a salesman!!!!
copper member
Great News! June has started on a positive note! One more SWATMINER APP purchase by @antarmontar Received payment and authorized IMEI number and activated device just now.. @antarmontar has a plan to start a big SWAT mining farm soon.. He will announce the details when he is ready! Well done Ehsan!
copper member
More than 2000 USD combined volume in 24 hours! See screenshot.. If we can do this for 1 month we are on CMC! Irrespective of the price at which we are trading!

That's what i like to see! amazing news let's keep it up guys!

Thanks for your appreciation Jumpyy! We will try our best to retain good volumes and get into CMC soon!
Activity: 57
More than 2000 USD combined volume in 24 hours! See screenshot.. If we can do this for 1 month we are on CMC! Irrespective of the price at which we are trading!

https://i.imgur.com/n9Rib2E.jpg

That's what i like to see! amazing news let's keep it up guys!
copper member

copper member
Project Update: Due to increase and fluctuations in BTC prices, there has been an increase in monthly subscription fees for extending our Listing Agreement with p2pb2b.io and we are currently not in a position to afford these higher prices. Hence we have sent a request to p2pb2b to de-list SWAT after a detailed discussion with our team members. I consider this as an *opportunity* to focus on increased volumes on the other exchanges and to take SWAT to higher prices..

*Thanks for your support everyone*..

I am sure we can use the available resources because of this decision, for creating better outcomes for our project. We have also sent this request to p2pb2b support to safeguard the interests of all our investors holding SWAT on p2pb2b.. "There are many investors who hold SWAT in p2pb2b now. I request you to make the de-listing process easy and give sufficient time for withdrawal of SWAT from p2pb2b for the benefit of all investors."

We just have to think of this as a 4 month marketing partnership with p2pb2b which has come to an end now.. This partnership was a conscious effort to advertise our project though this exchange and the articles p2pb2b wrote about our project on different websites and the social media support they provided to us is proof of that..
copper member
*Important Announcement:* Recent Policy Changes (yesterday) in the month of May 2019 by Google Play Developer Center under the heading Cryptocurrencies says
"We don't allow apps that mine cryptocurrency on devices. We permit apps that remotely manage the mining of cryptocurrency." See this link https://play.google.com/about/restricted-content/financial-instruments/cryptocurrencies/.. Hence I request potential buyers of SWATMINER APK, in future, to buy only from our site: https://www.swatminer.app/ or through direct payment to me.
copper member
SWATCoin [4:12 AM]
From Telegram:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hatchethead, [30.05.19 01:16]
Published on Sep 10, 2010
Immigration - Global humanitarian reasons for current U.S. immigration are tested in this updated version of immigration author and journalist Roy Beck's colorful presentation of data from the World Bank and U.S. Census Bureau. The 1996 version of this immigration gumballs presentation has been one of the most viewed immigration policy presentations on the internet.                                                     https://youtu.be/LPjzfGChGlE

Kevin, [30.05.19 02:35]
[In reply to Hatchethead]
I think it’s a good video based on the facts of how the population though out the entire world is lucky just to survive. The conversation we can have on this is endless. I think @SWATAdmin vision is to start the process of helping others to just survive.

Kevin, [30.05.19 02:40]
I also believe it fits right into what Swat is trying to accomplish. Just $2 a day can change a families life.

Hatchethead, [30.05.19 02:41]
My thoughts also ... I wasn’t really looking at immigration policy but the overwhelming population of people that  have low incomes and it’s importance to help ....  as I feel SWAT can be very helpful to a lot of people in many countries !!

Kevin, [30.05.19 02:45]
I agree, it does depict the immigration issue and I know your intent was the issue of the populations across the globe. Hence that’s why I left it up because your purpose is the education on the issues that people rarely see unless they live that way. Good video!!

Hatchethead, [30.05.19 02:48]
Yes !! Thank you ! I can only hope others will see that !!

Kevin, [30.05.19 02:48]
That’s why I tried to help discussing it.

Hatchethead, [30.05.19 02:49]
[In reply to Kevin]
:+1:

GC&C, [30.05.19 02:53]
[In reply to Kevin]
You are right. I was doing some research to see how I can reach out to some few less privileged in other African Nations and there comes a woman with a child who has nothing to eat. I told her not worry and in few minutes later, I sent 6$ to her using crypto currency. She told me that money will take her for days. This same money that cannot meet up my needs a day. I feel so happy seeing that SWAT will really change the world.

Kevin, [30.05.19 02:58]
[In reply to GC&C]
Amazing job. You are on the pursuit of greatness with your kindness. We all plan to help out when we get the chance.

Hatchethead, [30.05.19 02:58]
[In reply to GC&C]
:+1: super good of you !!

GC&C, [30.05.19 03:00]
[In reply to Kevin]
Thank you. Time is coming when we all will join hand to do same

GC&C, [30.05.19 03:00]
Thanks so much

SWAT Coin, [30.05.19 03:47]
[In reply to Kevin]
I like the way you put it Kevin! When most people in the world are indulged in their meaningless pursuit of vain and meaningless  goals an entire lifetime.. what Benjamin has done and the entire SWAT coin community have been doing with their generous contributions to the SWAT Coin Foundation and their individual acts of kindness is truly a symbol of greatness! This is simple proof of the fact that we are the greatest Cypto coin community in the world! And this collective kindness and compassion of the entire community, which is so rare, will drive our project to financial greatness too in the near future! Once we are there, we can be sure that there will be more giving, more joy, more distribution of wealth, more kindness and more greatness! Proud to be part of the SWAT Coin Community!

SWAT Coin, [30.05.19 03:54]
Thanks for bringing up this issue for discussion and for your appreciation of @Gcc_com_ng!

Kevin, [30.05.19 03:58]
It’s been awhile since we have had a discussion like this. (edited)
SWAT Coin, [30.05.19 04:04]
[In reply to GC&C]
Your true act of kindness to a faceless fellow human being in need, is a mark of your greatness! You are right about how all of us will be doing much more together soon. We already are doing it by having invested in the SWAT Coin Project and by putting in our collective efforts in developing the project.. What you have achieved through your act of kindness today using block chain technology will be replicated millions of times daily in the future through Pocket Miners and SWAT! That is our mission and our vision!

GC&C, [30.05.19 04:08]
[In reply to SWAT Coin]
Sure. It's going to be too great. SWAT potential is unlimited. It will be a trend on the Internet. Am ready to move round the continent promoting the agenda.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note GC&C on Telegram is none other than @SWATComfortZone!
copper member
Second purchase on Google Play Store completed now from Korea in 24 hours! Great going!
copper member
Google Play Store Sale from Korea! Korea leads the way with the purchase on Play Store!

From Slack:

SWATCoin [9:05 PM]
Great News! We have got a sale from Google Play Store from Korea! Korea leads the way with the purchase on Play Store! Thanks @hwh for your purchase! IMEI Authorized and Device Activated! You can start mining now! Use your ETH Address from Metamask/MEW/IMTOKEN/EIDOO/Coinomi Wallets to sign in and start mining.. If you have any difficulties or queries please message me.. Happy Mining..

bbaggas [9:07 PM]
@SWATCoin Good ~

hwh [9:17 PM]
Thanks admin

SWATCoin [9:18 PM]
@bbaggas Thanks for your appreciation!
@hwh You are welcome.. You are a long term investor and supporter of our project. And now you are the first one to buy SWATMINER APP on Play Store.. There was a purchase attempt from India and another Purchase from Brazil for which payment was declined by Google.. Yours is the first one to go through
copper member
*Amazing News!* @antarmontar our D & M Member has made a purchase of 19 SWATMINER APPs just now.. We have had a long discussion today about starting a PM Basic assembling plant in Iran.. Ehsan has promised to visit India next month and in return I have promised to visit Iran in the next 2 to 3 Months.. And most probably combine with it a visit to Nigeria.. Ehsan has informed me if I visit Iran we can easily receive 5 million USD investment for our project! We have to make this happen! I am planning to combine Ehsan's Visit to India with @SWATComfortZone's planned visit to India so that the three of us can meet and decide about the plans for the manufacture of PM Basic both in Iran and Nigeria! I am sure if we were a regular listed company this would have generated a lot of interest among Financial analysts seeing this kind of news and development for the project.. Leading to an announcement like this.. 50 SATs Price target for SWAT in the next 3 months! As a great crypto coin community, let us work together make this a reality! Truly great times ahead for the project! *Cheers Everyone!*

Well done @antarmontar!

Hi There everybody in case you need help to bring PM swat devices to Iran.  I could help you with that. because I live in Iraq and it's fine with me to deliver the PM devices in Iran.   

kareemm000, This is excellent news and thanks for the offer.. Send a mail to [email protected] we will discuss this further.. Good to hear from you after a long time!
Activity: 19
*Amazing News!* @antarmontar our D & M Member has made a purchase of 19 SWATMINER APPs just now.. We have had a long discussion today about starting a PM Basic assembling plant in Iran.. Ehsan has promised to visit India next month and in return I have promised to visit Iran in the next 2 to 3 Months.. And most probably combine with it a visit to Nigeria.. Ehsan has informed me if I visit Iran we can easily receive 5 million USD investment for our project! We have to make this happen! I am planning to combine Ehsan's Visit to India with @SWATComfortZone's planned visit to India so that the three of us can meet and decide about the plans for the manufacture of PM Basic both in Iran and Nigeria! I am sure if we were a regular listed company this would have generated a lot of interest among Financial analysts seeing this kind of news and development for the project.. Leading to an announcement like this.. 50 SATs Price target for SWAT in the next 3 months! As a great crypto coin community, let us work together make this a reality! Truly great times ahead for the project! *Cheers Everyone!*

Well done @antarmontar!

Hi There everybody in case you need help to bring PM swat devices to Iran.  I could help you with that. because I live in Iraq and it's fine with me to deliver the PM devices in Iran.   
copper member

Well done @antarmontar!
copper member
*Good news:* @SWATComfortZone has received the PM HE from the OEM Supplier, Installed the SWATMINER APP, Completed Test Mining. Adjusted device settings, Installed PocketBook App, Downloaded sample EPUB Book and tested it, Pasted SWAT logo Stickers, Pocket Miner Stickers, Re-Packed the Pocket Miner SE and prepared it for delivery successfully.. Hence we have officially established our second re-packing operation for Pocket Miners in the world which is in Nigeria, under the leadership of Benjamin! Yet another milestone for our project. This way we can save on shipping cost and be able to give better configurations in the future!
copper member
Project Update:

SWATX Exchange:

Our SWATX Dex's initial version is here..http://www.swatx.net/#SWAT-ETH There are a lot of issues to be fixed yet.. This is more like an update of the progress that we are making on the development of our own exchange.. It is not fully ready yet.. Please do not try to trade.. This is just an information update..

Ad Network Integration:

Since the SWATMINER APP is listed on Google Play Store and in accordance with this the ADMOB Adnetwork integration settings have changed, the New APP ID and New AD UNIT IDs have to be updated on the back end server of the Android APK. Working on this currently. Till such time this is completed, Ads will not be served on the SWATMINER APP.. Miners may be getting better mining results than normal while this is going on!

SWATX DEX Screenshot:

copper member
From Slack:

Kevin [4:03 AM]
@SWATCoin Seems like I have missed some good things going on here. Been away for a few days on vacation. Tried to read some things going on lately and it’s very exciting. Took some cabs around town where we are at and noticed many of the Swat products would be great for service workers and taxi drivers. I tried to talk to a taxi driver and I explained to him about it and gave him the website. We will see (edited)

SWATCoin [4:46 AM]
@Kevin Hope you had a good vacation and a good time with your family members. Taxi/Cab drivers are an excellent target for Pocket Miners.. The money they make from mining SWAT will subsidize their fuel costs and can make their own Cab operation much more profitable. Similar to this is the Auto Rikshaw drivers market in India.. The 1 USD earned from SWAT mining can become 5 to 6 USD through the money earned per litre of petrol or diesel which costs just 1 USD per litre here. The amount of money earned by an auto driver in India for every litre of petrol/diesel is roughly 5 to 6 USD. So the main operating expense which is the fuel can be totally subsidized by SWAT mining. Today every auto driver has at least one smartphone if not two, since booking a ride on the auto rikshaw happens through Android apps nowadays similar to Uber, Lyft etc.. The ride booking apps meant for Uber and Ola cabs are used extensively for auto rikshaw ride booking too. Read this article by Harvard Business Review about how Android Apps are revolutionizing the Auto Rikshaw industry in India.. https://hbr.org/2016/01/how-mobile-apps-are-improving-indias-rickshaws Here is another report by the World Resources institute about how auto rikshaws can be a sustainable form of Urban transport.. There are millions of auto rikshaws in India.. Every year there are millions of new auto riikshaws produced in India.. https://wricitieshub.org/sites/default/files/sustainable_urban_transport_india_2.pdf

As we enter these new segments the market potential for Pocket Miners is phenomenally positive!

Increasing fleet size of Autorikshaws in India a main market for SWAT Mining and Pocket Miners, driven by the Android Booking APP..

copper member
Hi Dilip, long time since i've posted here.

How much time is gonna take in your opinion for us to get listed on CMC? from what i can tell we're not there yet because our 24h volume is extremely low, how can we resolve this problem? i feel like if this project gets decent volume is gonna go very well.

Jumpyy, Good to hear from you! Sales of our Pocket Miners and SWATMINER APPs have started picking up in two countries right now. Hence the volumes are expected to go up soon. You are right. If we have more than 1000 USD volume in at least 2 recognized exchanges in a row for a few days we will be on CMC and that will be very good for the project. I am expecting this to happen in the next couple of months..

Good to hear man, the fact that we're making sales is very good and i understand that running a project like this is not an easy task, that's why you have my respect because no matter what you keep going forward building our way to the top.

I'm sure we'll get there.

Jumpyy, Thanks for your support and for your understanding. I know you have been supporting the project right from the inception, from Italy like casinista86.. Hoping to visit your place some time soon and to meet you both when I am there!

I am sure with the support and the hard work of the entire community we will see real success soon!
Activity: 57
Hi Dilip, long time since i've posted here.

How much time is gonna take in your opinion for us to get listed on CMC? from what i can tell we're not there yet because our 24h volume is extremely low, how can we resolve this problem? i feel like if this project gets decent volume is gonna go very well.

Jumpyy, Good to hear from you! Sales of our Pocket Miners and SWATMINER APPs have started picking up in two countries right now. Hence the volumes are expected to go up soon. You are right. If we have more than 1000 USD volume in at least 2 recognized exchanges in a row for a few days we will be on CMC and that will be very good for the project. I am expecting this to happen in the next couple of months..

Good to hear man, the fact that we're making sales is very good and i understand that running a project like this is not an easy task, that's why you have my respect because no matter what you keep going forward building our way to the top.

I'm sure we'll get there.
Pages:
Jump to: