Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ SwC Poker ♣️ BITCOIN POKER ♣️ Hold'em✅ PLO✅ Mixed✅ MTT✅ ♣️ BBJ🌟 ♣️ BIG BTC🏆 - page 18. (Read 87126 times)

Activity: 171
Merit: 17

Compare the rake before to the rake now.

I agree with you that this is a decent move (the first in literally months).

But this is like saying "My favourite potato chip cost $1. The price rose to $4 per bag and after protests, the manufacturer lowered it to $3. That's great!"
Activity: 816
Merit: 140
Official SwC Poker Bitcointalk
We appreciate the feedback we have received from our players regarding our last rake adjustment and have made the following adjustments for limit games.
Effective immediately.

The full schedule can be viewed here:
https://swcpoker.club/house-rules#charge-rake

Activity: 1050
Merit: 502
Good to see seals still around after all these years. One of my favorite parts about the old seals was the drive to earn krill to get into the freeroll promotional tourneys. Made the grind that much more worth it. Signed back in a few days ago and didnt really notice anything about krill other than a little rake. Is swc still running any kind of freerolls for higher krill members?

You Asked, We Listened

RAKE HAS BEEN LOWERED

Most poker rooms don't talk about rake because it's too high.
SwC does because we offer low rake & fast cashouts.

See Our Current Rake Tables
See Our Transparent Record Of Past Rake Tables

Thursday Doubles tournaments are tonight!

Play in both A and B tournaments at the same time.

The player with the best combined finish in A and B will win the weekly bonus.

Win both A and B and you will also win the progressive bonus!
THURSDAY DOUBLES STARTING SOON

**NOW ONLY 1k TO ENTER**

SwC, would it be possible to add a sound notification when your seat is open when you’re on the wait list for a game?

I love your site, but it’s hard to monitor my laptop when I’m not actively on a game and a sound notification would really help. You mentioned you’re improving the experience in 2021, so I hope you’ll consider adding this in the next build.

We agree, it has been passed on to the team. Thank you for the suggestion.
BITCOIN POKER SUNDAY

BBJ TABLES NOW AVAILABLE AT 10/20

Activity: 38
Merit: 1
UPDATE:

After weeks of waiting and unanswered emails I finally got refunded today.

I am glad this got solved.
Activity: 612
Merit: 36
I reported this xgoodfella guy via email 3 times and yet he is still abusing and insulting other players every day.

Seem like its true that "friends of swc" can do whatever they want.

No reply from swc to my email for more than 1 week.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189
Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819
Swc_poker please take care about this issue 1. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/solved-5313002
The user explained that he could not play after joining the tourney host by swc poker due to domain down or any issues from site end. In same case if other player got back the refund then why this user does not? Please explain something about this issue.Smiley Thank You
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Are emails getting ignored?
SWC has been online twice since my first post about the emails and they just ignore me here as well.

I will make it easy for you, if I don't get a reply in 24 hours to my emails about the outstanding refund of tournament buyins you still owe me because of the brexit downtime I will create a flag and scam accusation thread.

I have warned you, my scam accusation report is online:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5313002.new#new

No wonder players are having a strike if you treat them like money cows.

swc always pays man
THURSDAY DOUBLES STARTING SOON

Also, it turns out that 1000/2000 Fixed Limit and 1000/2000 No Limit are not the same category of stakes.

This was pointed out when 3.0 launched, by the way.
Activity: 51
Merit: 3

Please adjusts the "Stakes" filter so the lowest BBJ table 10/20 is included in the Low.  All the "Stakes" filters need adjusting, but this is definitely the most necessary adjustment with regards to this filter.  
Activity: 7
SwC, would it be possible to add a sound notification when your seat is open when you’re on the wait list for a game?

I love your site, but it’s hard to monitor my laptop when I’m not actively on a game and a sound notification would really help. You mentioned you’re improving the experience in 2021, so I hope you’ll consider adding this in the next build.
Activity: 1
https://i.imgur.com/GVjqaZ9.png

This has happened to me before (for smaller amounts), I was not compensated. What is the policy here, SWC had an outage that multiple people can vouch for. Please atleast auto-unreg people who lost connection.

Hey ugot0chance why would SwC do anything for you when you are organizing rake strike with beansontoast?

goodfella I know you're mad at me for calling you out after you attempted to steal that guys money but will you please stop spreading lies about me? First you were claiming that I was a scammer in swc chat which isn't true in the slightest, and I am also not involved in the organisation of any rake strike. It's true that I may have shown some interest in participating, as did you before you got kicked from the server (I assume for being an idiot). Unlike you however I have never approached SWC's players trying to get them to sign up to multiple other sites under my affiliate, or even to invest in a competing site. Do you have championship belts for all those sites too?

Mods, I'm sorry to contribute to this silly derail but goodfella has blocked me everywhere else and I'm sick of him lying about me. I enjoy playing on your site and wish you the best of luck with it.
Straight from the horse's mouth,  Even the guy I played admits it was a legit game.   I think it's time you stop with the lies.

"95k chips was all stolen. And for 85k chips i came back to play, so chips in few games was only partial stolen when i was in sit-out at start of  3 tournaments. So swc did 95k chips refund, it sounds fear for me" -NoFloat

Now I played him for one 50k game and won, so can you do the simple math here? or should I do it for you?

https://twitter.com/CYlzNpetcQ78IcN/status/1351554860190076928

The game is over.

Great! Now imagine how much better it would have looked for SWC it would have looked if they had posted this.

And we will put xGoodfella down as only a 95k thief then, fair enough.
Activity: 19
Straight from the horse's mouth,  Even the guy I played admits it was a legit game.   I think it's time you stop with the lies.

"95k chips was all stolen. And for 85k chips i came back to play, so chips in few games was only partial stolen when i was in sit-out at start of  3 tournaments. So swc did 95k chips refund, it sounds fear for me"

-NoFloat

Now I played him for one 50k game and won, so can you do the simple math here? or should I do it for you?

https://twitter.com/CYlzNpetcQ78IcN/status/1351554860190076928

The game is over.
ok man I'm done with this, you are trying to twist things up and cause confusion and chaos. The game was played out I did not cheat nothing was done here. SwC has already made their ruling on this and they are the judge jury and executioner. I wish you the best.

Yes, and we would just like to know what that ruling was. I don't think that's too much to ask.
Pages:
Jump to: