Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ SwC Poker ♣️ BITCOIN POKER ♣️ Hold'em✅ PLO✅ Mixed✅ MTT✅ ♣️ BBJ🌟 ♣️ BIG BTC🏆 - page 85. (Read 87088 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Marketing team said we had to give away a BIG BTC ticket in this thread. Please post your username and a short essay on why it should be you. We will choose a winner tomorrow.

Hi, my username is "tjslurk210" I have played here for a few years, many tournaments. Also my freezer is completely void of scallops. Thank you for considering me - Slurk
Activity: 816
Merit: 140
Official SwC Poker Bitcointalk
Marketing team said we had to give away a BIG BTC ticket in this thread. Please post your username and a short essay on why it should be you. We will choose a winner tomorrow.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 125
www.positivebetting.com
Looking for a new site to play on and I know SwC has been around for ages, so trust isn't an issue.

Checked out the site and have a few questions.

1. Are cash game blinds denominated in USD or chips (is .02/.04 super micro nano stakes or just a regular 4nl table)
2. Is it common for only 3 tables of NLH to be running or am I missing a filter option?

Thanks!

If you have any other questions you could always PM me. I am not any owner or anything but have played on it. Also you could PM me your username so maybe I will see you around the tables.
how often is rakeback paid out?

Player rakeback and affiliate commissions are paid daily at 00:00 UTC
Activity: 309
Merit: 12
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1403
Life, Love and Laughter...

SwC has anti-collusion tools and we police our games to prevent multi-accounting. There are basic automatic protections like software will not allow same-IP to sit at same table, but also advanced tools to look for other shared factors. We do not divulge full details of our anti-collusion policy because we don't want to give ideas to cheaters. The SwC community has been helpful for spotting multi-accouters early. We investigate all accusations.

Well that's logical ^^

Anyway thanks for answering. The simple fact that you're involving your community means you're actually addressing the subject.

I'll register tonight, thanks a lot for your answers Wink

Yup...  I mean we should be having some sort of responsibility to look out for our favorite BTC services as a community.  Tho it shouldn't be all biased cos it could go the other way around too and actually let the services know that they're doing something wrong.

We're in this space to make things better and should be somewhat active about it in some way.
1. Are cash game blinds denominated in USD or chips (is .02/.04 super micro nano stakes or just a regular 4nl table)
2. Is it common for only 3 tables of NLH to be running or am I missing a filter option?
Thanks!

All deposits, play, and withdrawals are in Bitcoin. We are a Bitcoin poker site.
1,000,000 chips = 1 Bitcoin
Traffic is increasing week over week since 3.0 launch. Marketing efforts have begun. We believe the site will grow substantially in 2019.

Im not sure if it has been brought up or not, but I would like to see Bounty/Knockout Tournaments introduced. 25% Knockout tournaments would be a really fun feature.

Bounty tournaments are in active development.

@SWC: Can we please make OFCp make one round must-play as it was in 2.0?

OFC changes are in active development.
Activity: 171
Merit: 17
Looking for a new site to play on and I know SwC has been around for ages, so trust isn't an issue.

Thanks!

1) chips.. it's super nano for people to try the software
2) Yes, it's common. This site is very small.

@SWC: Can we please make OFCp make one round must-play as it was in 2.0? The bumhunting there is absolutely insane and as you don't have KotH or anything, they just keep opening tables when you try to sit them. And I don't think you want to encourage people opening a dozen new accounts just to get some action over the bumhunters, do you?
Activity: 908
Merit: 657

Thanks!
Activity: 1708
Merit: 125
www.positivebetting.com
Im not sure if it has been brought up or not, but I would like to see Bounty/Knockout Tournaments introduced. 25% Knockout tournaments would be a really fun feature.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

SwC has anti-collusion tools and we police our games to prevent multi-accounting. There are basic automatic protections like software will not allow same-IP to sit at same table, but also advanced tools to look for other shared factors. We do not divulge full details of our anti-collusion policy because we don't want to give ideas to cheaters. The SwC community has been helpful for spotting multi-accouters early. We investigate all accusations.

Well that's logical ^^

Anyway thanks for answering. The simple fact that you're involving your community means you're actually addressing the subject.

I'll register tonight, thanks a lot for your answers Wink
Just stopping by to remind everyone I've been waiting for OFC MTT's longer than anyone.

-BttB

OFC MTT is in active development. We will bring it to the game when it is tested working on dev environment.

So wanted to ask, as I've never heard of you, what kind of protection do you have against multi accounting?

Hello
When withdrawing BTC from SwC poker, does a player lose from his balance the commission for making a transaction?

Players pay the exact network fee when making a withdrawal. Nothing additional charged by SwC Poker. The network fee is taken from the amount withdrawn.

legendary
Automatic ban of players with impossible fold preflop ratio.

Those multi accounts essentially sit at a table and falsely bet and fold befor flop, simulating false bluffing games and all. When a table has nearly 0 flop in 1000 hands you can most certainly ban all the accounts at the table.

Also, automatic ban from multiple connexion from same IP adress. Of course they can use a VPN but it's still another obstacle for them.

Plus tracking of funds going too smoothly from an account to another. It is not normal for 300mBTC to be constently exchanged between three players...

And a report option would be cool too.
legendary
^  Yup, that's true.  But we already obviously know that.  The problem is what would be a good solution to prevent it and how, as a community, can we help SWC become a safe and secure environment to play poker at?

I mean we do want a good site to play online poker at...  I think they need our support.
legendary
Edit:  You haven't heard of SWC?  Strange...

No never. I'd like to play poker with my BTC cause that's one of the few things I'm not too bad at :p
But never heard of it and your comment isn't reassuring.

Multi account is the biggest threat of crypto poker. There is no KYC so it's incredibly easy to just play with 5 accounts and completely rip off anyone entering a table of 6. You imagine how that would go? One player having 5 hands instead of 1? You talk about information advantage here lol.
Is it possible to configure the software to display the stacks and pots in BB instead of chips ?

Not at this time.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Is it possible to configure the software to display the stacks and pots in BB instead of chips ?
legendary
^  I hate to say it as I'm rooting for SWC but yeah, good question.  I think SWC should format their hand histories the same as Stars or something to make them easier to load with tracking software.  Most suspicious activities that were noticed and proven to actually be cheating were verified thru hand history reviews afaik.

Edit:  You haven't heard of SWC?  Strange...
legendary
Hey

i'm quite surprised in fact, because I had never heard of you before.

Fact is that it's nearly impossible to find a real legit poker company accepting btc.
Tried Betcoin.ag but they're scammers
Tried Nitrogen but it's just a joke without any kind of protection against multi accounts

So wanted to ask, as I've never heard of you, what kind of protection do you have against multi accounting? it's probably the biggest concern for BTC plateform as contrary to fiat platform you obviously can't ask for ID's ^^
legendary
Anyway what kind of affiliates are you looking for?

The best affiliates are plugged in to their local poker communities and play SwC themselves. We want to make a big poker site, but also to spread understanding of Bitcoin.

SwC Poker benefits greatest from word of mouth advertising. The affiliate program is in place for anyone or any organization with high ethics that wants to hustle for us. If you want to promote in your local area, please contact the affiliate team:  [email protected]

In South Korea, lots of old school gamers have made the transition to online poker.  It's prolly a good idea to get in touch with that community since its inevitable that gamers tend to move on to something else as they get older with online poker looking like the next 'easy' thing to get into.  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: