Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ SwC Poker ♣️ BITCOIN POKER ♣️ Hold'em✅ PLO✅ Mixed✅ MTT✅ ♣️ BBJ🌟 ♣️ BIG BTC🏆 - page 87. (Read 87088 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

We are holding many satellites

What does this mean? I want to try to get an entry ticket but I do not understand the wording
Activity: 8
There is a gap of 2 hours minimum between tournaments during European day time.Consider adding some small tournaments to fill those gaps. Also, there are gaps between buyins, you have 10 chips freerolls, then Tiny Turbo with a buyin of 100, another one with a buyin of 250 and all the rest is above 1k chips buyin. If you would fill the gaps mentioned above with small tournaments like 50 to 500 chips buyin, it would be great.
Activity: 171
Merit: 17
Going slow on tournament schedule was the plan.

Slow is fine. This is glacial, and bad.

If there are other specific tournaments at specific time slots you want to see, please suggest them.

There have been many suggestions (from me and others) already, please don't insult us by repeating this empty phrase over and over.
Activity: 816
Merit: 140
Official SwC Poker Bitcointalk

The BIG BTC Returns!

The BIG BTC is BACK, Baby! The flagship tournament of SwC Poker returns to the digital felt on January 27th, 2019. The buy in will be 10,000 chips and the guarantee is a cool million chips. That's right, 1,000,000 chips which equals 1 Bitcoin will be up for grabs to mark the beginning of SwC Poker relaunch promotions. We are holding many satellites for the return of the BIG BTC, many of which will be free to enter or offer a very good value to win your 10,000 entry ticket. There is no point to winning more than 1 ticket, these tickets are not transferable and are only good for the inaugural 1/27/19 BIG BTC.

Quick details:

• Guarantee: 1,000,000 Chips
  • Buy-in: 10,000
  • Tournament date: January 27th, 2019
  • Lots of ways to win a ticket for free

Check the SwC Poker tournament lobby every day for a chance to win a ticket for free or cheap!
We have waited a LONG time for a reasonable MTT schedule now

Going slow on tournament schedule was the plan. We put up the "Christmas Rebuy" and it was a popular format at that time slot so we kept it daily and put a guarantee on it. If there are other specific tournaments at specific time slots you want to see, please suggest them.

html5 looks great I always wanted to try SWC poker but  to be honest the downloaded client really turned me off because of possible virus/malware/mitm/etc with the client.

The HTML5 client was requested by many players for a long time, we are happy to bring it to the community.

Yeah, the notes actually are stored on the server.

So if you take a notes on a player on one platform they'll be there for you when you sign in on another platform.

Thank you for clarifying.
Activity: 269
Merit: 250
Yes, I assumed they were stored somewhere on my machine. However, after much poking around I could not find them. That's why I resorted to the crude approach and dumped the whole thing into the new one. It worked and doesn't seem to have hurt anything else.

Yeah, the notes actually are stored on the server.

So if you take a notes on a player on one platform they'll be there for you when you sign in on another platform.
Activity: 66
html5 looks great I always wanted to try SWC poker but  to be honest the downloaded client really turned me off because of possible virus/malware/mitm/etc with the client.
Activity: 171
Merit: 17
For what it's worth, I think you really fucked up by delaying this promotion 'til 2019. The time between Christmas and NYE is by far the most active, most profitable and most anticipated time of the year for every (online) poker player. And yet there was almost nothing to play on SWC.

We have waited a LONG time for a reasonable MTT schedule now, please consider hurrying the fuck up.

Thanks.
Anyway SWC, what's your stance on trackers and huds and if there are any tracking software currently working on the site.  Grin

We will not police HUDs. We will not promote any either.

The little 'puck' PC got here yesterday. It took a while to set up because I ran the decrapifier script during OOBE to shut down as much of the built-in Win10 spyware as possible. Then I cloned the OS from the 64G onboard to a larger SSD. It all went smoothly, but oh boy the Windows 10 GUI is incredibly ugly.

I wasn't sure if my player notes were stored locally or on your server, so I copied the directory from my Win7 machine and dumped it into the new place after installation. Anyway, they seem to have survived the move. No crashes so far, though I haven't played a whole lot yet. I'll put some miles on it this weekend and see how it goes.

The puck computer looks neat. Let us know if there are any issues, we expect smooth operation.
Activity: 11
Yes, I assumed they were stored somewhere on my machine. However, after much poking around I could not find them. That's why I resorted to the crude approach and dumped the whole thing into the new one. It worked and doesn't seem to have hurt anything else.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1403
Life, Love and Laughter...
^  Player notes are usually stored locally.  At least from my experience, I see they all are stored locally.

Anyway SWC, what's your stance on trackers and huds and if there are any tracking software currently working on the site.  Grin

Personally I'm ok with no huds since the site doesn't have that much traffic, tho a tracker would be very useful.
The little 'puck' PC got here yesterday. It took a while to set up because I ran the decrapifier script during OOBE to shut down as much of the built-in Win10 spyware as possible. Then I cloned the OS from the 64G onboard to a larger SSD. It all went smoothly, but oh boy the Windows 10 GUI is incredibly ugly.

I wasn't sure if my player notes were stored locally or on your server, so I copied the directory from my Win7 machine and dumped it into the new place after installation. Anyway, they seem to have survived the move. No crashes so far, though I haven't played a whole lot yet. I'll put some miles on it this weekend and see how it goes.
Yeah, I'm a Linux guy and the old version ran fine on XP in VirtualBox but that stopped with the new version. So I dug a Windows7 laptop out of the closet and hooked it up to one of my monitors. It has been working just fine except the lappy only does 1600x900 resolution. No big deal until today's update broke everything. Then I thought, 'what would  Windows guy do?'. Oh yeah, re-boot. Well it actually ran for a while after that and then it crashed without warning in the middle of a game. I don't need the aggravation, so I'm giving up. You win for now, hope you enjoy your Christmas.

Coincidentally, I ordered a Windows 10 Mini PC the other day (5"x5"x2") and it should arrive Thursday. Mostly I did it out of curiosity about how the Dark Side lives, but maybe I had a premonition this was coming as SwC Poker is the ONLY thing I actually do on Windows. What the hell, even with a SATA SSD it was only about $250.

We have worked hard to bring Bitcoin Poker 3.0 online, and while most players report smooth operation we have had reports of Windows 7, 8.1, and XP giving issues. Running in a VM may also give issues, although we have tested it internally with good results on multiple configurations. The HTML5 client will work on almost any setup, so it is a good backup. The new Windows 10 computer you ordered should run the PC client without any issue. We will continue to improve the compatibility with older operating systems.
Yeah, I'm a Linux guy and the old version ran fine on XP in VirtualBox but that stopped with the new version. So I dug a Windows7 laptop out of the closet and hooked it up to one of my monitors. It has been working just fine except the lappy only does 1600x900 resolution. No big deal until today's update broke everything. Then I thought, 'what would  Windows guy do?'. Oh yeah, re-boot. Well it actually ran for a while after that and then it crashed without warning in the middle of a game. I don't need the aggravation, so I'm giving up. You win for now, hope you enjoy your Christmas.

Coincidentally, I ordered a Windows 10 Mini PC the other day (5"x5"x2") and it should arrive Thursday. Mostly I did it out of curiosity about how the Dark Side lives, but maybe I had a premonition this was coming as SwC Poker is the ONLY thing I actually do on Windows. What the hell, even with a SATA SSD it was only about $250.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07J5368WW/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
I guess that whoever can help is enjoying their Christmas. Can't blame you, but I wish I could also.

Anyway, I downloaded a fresh copy and re-installed. Same exact crash.

We are here to help you. For fastest support email: [email protected]

What operating system are you using?
The older versions of Windows may have issues.

https://play.swcpoker.eu/

The HTML5 client is working on every operating system so if we can't solve the PC client issues you can always use that one to log in and play.

I guess that whoever can help is enjoying their Christmas. Can't blame you, but I wish I could also.

Anyway, I downloaded a fresh copy and re-installed. Same exact crash.
Here's what the window looks like.

https://i.imgur.com/dYJytWz.png

I have tried several times and the error codes look to be exactly the same each time. I played quite a bit yesterday with no problems.

Should I try downloading a fresh copy of the software from the web site and re-install?
I was looking forward to playing some Christmas morning poker. So I fired up the client and watched as it grabbed some updates.

Now, after repeatedly trying to start it, the window 'whites out' and I am unable to log in. The Nickname and Password boxes won't take any input and the only option is to click the 'X' on the main window to close it. Then an error box pops up.

https://i.imgur.com/EfEgWnH.jpg
We put some festive tournaments in the lobby.

Be on the lookout for a BIG promotion coming in a few days.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1403
Life, Love and Laughter...
I love SWC Poker.

Making Bitcoin Poker Great Again

Cheesy

Congrats again, we love the stream  Grin

Big improvement over previous iterations!
Has anyone managed to get a HUD working for 3.0 ?

Thank you for the nice words about it. There was lots of work that made it happen.   Cheesy

I have played here years ago when it first came out, I played for couple months at most but than had to stop because it was becoming really hard to find people at my chip level, I usually like playing poker as low as it gets, for example the 1c/2c on pokerstars because I both like to play poker more than I care about winning but also I like the sense of winning without actually putting up too much money, I am fine with winning 40 cents if it means I am going to risk losing 15 cents at most, it becomes a stress thing after couple dollars for me, can never bring myself to play on 5/10 dollar tables for example. However last I played there was almost no one playing low stakes and everyone was at higher stakes, how do you plan on making the low stakes filled with people?

The No Rake Microstakes tables are usually active, but the site is about one month old so we are still haven't announced our launch promotions. The first one will be announced next week and the only thing we will say now is it will be a BIG tournament with lots of ways to get tickets.  Cool

Awesome!  I'm in!!!  What time is it gonna be, something like Saturday, 2:30 pm eastern?  I think Stars' Sunday Million starts at that time for the convenience of its US and Euro players.
Pages:
Jump to: