Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ SwC Poker ♣️ BITCOIN POKER ♣️ Hold'em✅ PLO✅ Mixed✅ MTT✅ ♣️ BBJ🌟 ♣️ BIG BTC🏆 - page 86. (Read 87088 times)

Activity: 88
Merit: 2
Hello
When withdrawing BTC from SwC poker, does a player lose from his balance the commission for making a transaction?
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Just stopping by to remind everyone I've been waiting for OFC MTT's longer than anyone.

-BttB
Activity: 816
Merit: 140
Official SwC Poker Bitcointalk
When will it be possible to deposit/withdraw with LN ?

We have been working on lightning functionality for a couple of months. Once it is complete and tested we will release.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
When will it be possible to deposit/withdraw with LN ?
OFC tournaments are quite difficult to run correctly. SkyRevo has it partially correct. We are working hard to bring them to the game. If you are interested in helping us beta test the next software builds please contact Glitch in lobby chat. We could use more players to help us there.
Activity: 171
Merit: 17
Hi everyone, just created an account here and thought I'd introduce myself and give my only suggestion!

Really loving OFCp on SwC Poker 3.0, but when the heck will tournaments be added?

Side note, big thanks to the admins for letting us come and participate in the affiliate program. We've written an in-depth review already and hope to spread the good word about this site as best we can   Smiley

As someone who has played a whole bunch of OFCp on 3.0 including some SNGs, let me give some insights on what the problems might be, I hope I get corrected by official channels and they're close, but I'll go for it anyways:

While in 2.0, OFC was played hand for hand, they have since switched to round-based "hands", so the hand only ends after everyone had the button once. This is great for cashgames as you can't abuse having the button and then leave, but it's terrible for tournaments. A round, especially in 2-7 OFCp can take a LONG time (and I mean, looong time, I've played 20min+ rounds when everyone keeps going to or repeating Fantasy Land). What if tables need to be re-balanced but the other tables are still in rounds? The reseated players will potentially wait for 10 minutes without getting the chance to play.

Additionally, unless you make the blind structure extremely long, chances are you'll skip blinds in a long round. How do you pay the points out? With the blinds at the start of the round? The jump to next round could be huge! Or with the blinds at the end of the round? If you go up a bunch of points, you could stall and wait for the blinds go up so they're worth more chips.

In short: Tournaments need to be played hand for hand, but the software they have now might be very restrictive in that regard - a lot of logic would have to be rewritten I assume.
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
gamblingsitefinder.com
Hi everyone, just created an account here and thought I'd introduce myself and give my only suggestion!

Really loving OFCp on SwC Poker 3.0, but when the heck will tournaments be added?

Side note, big thanks to the admins for letting us come and participate in the affiliate program. We've written an in-depth review already and hope to spread the good word about this site as best we can   Smiley
Anyway what kind of affiliates are you looking for?

The best affiliates are plugged in to their local poker communities and play SwC themselves. We want to make a big poker site, but also to spread understanding of Bitcoin.

SwC Poker benefits greatest from word of mouth advertising. The affiliate program is in place for anyone or any organization with high ethics that wants to hustle for us. If you want to promote in your local area, please contact the affiliate team:  [email protected]
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1403
Life, Love and Laughter...
^  Sure.  But imho, I think it's better to focus on the regions where you are most solid then expand to other time zones from there.

Anyway what kind of affiliates are you looking for?  RB sites and stuff like that?
^  Cool...  Where did most of your traffic came from before SWC 3.0 came online?  I think it'd be better to set tourney schedules around them then expand to other time zones as needed.

We want to create a world-wide poker site, so we will focus on marketing in time zones where we currently have downtime. The next phase of the software and website will feature translations to different languages, so we will try to fill the dead time with more players. We are looking to find strong affiliates in South Korea & Australia so we can get promotion going in those regions.
legendary
^  Cool...  Where did most of your traffic came from before SWC 3.0 came online?  I think it'd be better to set tourney schedules around them then expand to other time zones as needed.

Can you possibly add triple up and double SNG's? Example is 9max 1k sng where the top 3 all get paid 3k. A 500 chip 6max where top 3 get 1k.

Thanks.

These formats are a good suggestion and will come a bit later, as we are still working on SNG lobby.

The whole idea behind T$ is to create a bit of commerce in the site and to have more people to keep playing, improving traffic.

For now we will continue to use the ticket system, as we would need to build the tournament money system and there are many other features we want to make before that.

We changed the MTT schedule around a little bit including a 5k buy in 50k GTD daily tournament that pairs well with the 500 chip satellite that starts 75 minutes prior. You can also win your seat with a variety of SnGs.
Activity: 5
Can you possibly add triple up and double SNG's? Example is 9max 1k sng where the top 3 all get paid 3k. A 500 chip 6max where top 3 get 1k.

Thanks.
legendary
Noice!  

Just wondering if you guys would be open to copy Stars' T$ concept...?  It could make these satellites more active in the process, which would be good for the site overall.

T$ are dead on Stars. I think it makes sense to not reward strict Sat grinding (especially when you give away so much in equity, you want that to end up in the Big BTC so you don't pay overlay aswell).

That being said, the way it's set up now is not great, I agree. Personally, I think your first entry should be must-enter and the ones after should be 10k tickets. Yes, you may lose 2-3 entries to the Big BTC that way, BUT you'll vitalize your regular MTT schedule that way. The goal for you, hopefully, is to have this hype spill over to the regular schedule.

Now, would you be willing to consider creating a "SWC tournament series" around this Big BTC? One tournament is just not as hype as a week full of tournaments worth playing. They don't even have to have that ambitious of guarantees.. just have like 3 tournaments a day (5-10k, maybe a 25k "highroller") the week leading up to and culminating in the Big BTC MAIN EVENT! With some general feeders into them. Additionally, that way some additionally people will bink earlier tournaments and have the money to spent in the Big BTC.

If you need suggestions on a concrete schedule, hmu.

The whole idea behind T$ is to create a bit of commerce in the site and to have more people to keep playing, improving traffic.

It could also help the SWC's poker economy cos T$ are always held in our accounts...  Meaning there's always liquidity available.  Wink
Bad beat jackpot blog to record first hit: https://swcpoker.eu/post/bad-beat-jackpot-hit

Affiliate unique links are now tested working. Check your panel for them. Creatives coming soon. Reach out to us at [email protected] if you want to promote SwC Poker on your website, in person, or streaming on Twitch.
We plan to do a tournament series in 2019 after we introduce additional tournament variants and grow the player base.

For the tournament schedule, there is internal discussion about putting up a nightly 5k buy in NLH with a 50k guarantee. When to run it has been the subject of debate, so we are taking suggestions on time slot for it. Satellites being discussed are 4max flip SnG, 6max turbo SnG, and a turbo mega starting 45 minutes before. Making it the nightly marquee no limit event. The short deck 10k guarantee should change to something more popular. We are listening to suggestions and plan to make more changes to the schedule soon.

Activity: 171
Merit: 17
Noice! 

Just wondering if you guys would be open to copy Stars' T$ concept...?  It could make these satellites more active in the process, which would be good for the site overall.

T$ are dead on Stars. I think it makes sense to not reward strict Sat grinding (especially when you give away so much in equity, you want that to end up in the Big BTC so you don't pay overlay aswell).

That being said, the way it's set up now is not great, I agree. Personally, I think your first entry should be must-enter and the ones after should be 10k tickets. Yes, you may lose 2-3 entries to the Big BTC that way, BUT you'll vitalize your regular MTT schedule that way. The goal for you, hopefully, is to have this hype spill over to the regular schedule.

Now, would you be willing to consider creating a "SWC tournament series" around this Big BTC? One tournament is just not as hype as a week full of tournaments worth playing. They don't even have to have that ambitious of guarantees.. just have like 3 tournaments a day (5-10k, maybe a 25k "highroller") the week leading up to and culminating in the Big BTC MAIN EVENT! With some general feeders into them. Additionally, that way some additionally people will bink earlier tournaments and have the money to spent in the Big BTC.

If you need suggestions on a concrete schedule, hmu.
legendary

The BIG BTC Returns!

The BIG BTC is BACK, Baby! The flagship tournament of SwC Poker returns to the digital felt on January 27th, 2019. The buy in will be 10,000 chips and the guarantee is a cool million chips. That's right, 1,000,000 chips which equals 1 Bitcoin will be up for grabs to mark the beginning of SwC Poker relaunch promotions. We are holding many satellites for the return of the BIG BTC, many of which will be free to enter or offer a very good value to win your 10,000 entry ticket. There is no point to winning more than 1 ticket, these tickets are not transferable and are only good for the inaugural 1/27/19 BIG BTC.

Quick details:

• Guarantee: 1,000,000 Chips
  • Buy-in: 10,000
  • Tournament date: January 27th, 2019
  • Lots of ways to win a ticket for free

Check the SwC Poker tournament lobby every day for a chance to win a ticket for free or cheap!

Noice! 

Just wondering if you guys would be open to copy Stars' T$ concept...?  It could make these satellites more active in the process, which would be good for the site overall.
Activity: 66
Great to see the jackpot sadly I was on the other table when it hit since only two jackpot tables were going at this time.

Great win to all involved
First SwC Poker Bad Beat Jackpot Hits On 1/1/2019

Dapokerzombi loses the hand with AAATT but wins the Bad Beat Jackpot for 178,042.51 chips!
Slim_Charles wins the hand with AAAKK and wins the Bad Beat Jackpot for 101,738.58 chips!   
6 other players won 12,717.32 chips!

Happy New Year!

Pages:
Jump to: